[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

LOL

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

LOL
>>
[Citation needed]
>>
David Cross, Biblical historian
>>
>>2770733
christians on suicide watch
>>
As a Christian, this really made me load the shells into my 12 gauge, aim the gun to my head, and shoot. Do you get what I'm saying?
>>
Christian here, I am distraught and have just crucified myself. But I realize now that if no one comes by to shove a spear into my side I will hang here for days in agony. If some anon could come by and spear me a few times that would be pretty comfy.

Also, learning to shitpost with my toes which is nice.
>>
>so...
>talking about revisionism
>that portrait
I know exactly how this is going to end
>>
>>2770733
Isn't that the producer guy from the Chipmunks movie?
>>
>>2771117
Yep. And the paralyzed guy in Scary Movie 2. And the guy who blue himself in Arrested Development.
>>
>>2770733
no, it was written 90 to 200 years after from an oral tradition, translated into latin, and then compounded into canonical books.

then several hundred years later it was translated from latin into other languages.
>>
File: 1472768652079.png (120KB, 301x315px) Image search: [Google]
1472768652079.png
120KB, 301x315px
>>2770784

Honestly, the Muslims have a better claim on being the true religion. Least their holy book was written down in one version.

I mean for fucks sake, Luther removed the parts about Alexander the great because he felt the fact the current Jews didn't mention him was the way it was supposed to be when the Catholic Bible had it.

Also King James literally fucked up the parts about evil.

Well to be fair, if I was Catholic and read the Greek and Aramaic, I wouldn't feel so bad, but people still hold the Bible up like it was written in English.
>>
>>2771262
> people still hold the Bible up like it was written in English.
Proddies aren't people
>>
So, is this a bait thread filled with reverse bait posters or a reverse bait thread filled with baited posters?

>>2771267
>reading the Bible in English doesn't count if it's on /pol/
>>
File: 1465587762467.jpg (55KB, 600x610px) Image search: [Google]
1465587762467.jpg
55KB, 600x610px
>>2771277

>I'm afraid for my mortal soul, but I'm too lazy to learn a second language.
>>
>>2771283
>I'm afraid for my mortal soul
Stop projecting.
>>
File: 1463799144170.png (529KB, 506x430px) Image search: [Google]
1463799144170.png
529KB, 506x430px
>>2771297

Look. If you are a Christian and you feel that your immortal soul is going to go to heaven because you are good person. You are doing it wrong.

I mean for fuck's sake. At least bother to learn Greek.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.