[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Habsburg dinasty

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: ourguy.jpg (265KB, 1155x1600px) Image search: [Google]
ourguy.jpg
265KB, 1155x1600px
>"In the subsequent pages of this book I shall go to the root of the problem. Suffice it to
say here that in the very early years of my youth I came to certain conclusions which I
have never abandoned. Indeed I became more profoundly convinced of them as the
years passed. They were: That the dissolution of the Austrian Empire is a preliminary
condition for the defence of Germany; further, that national feeling is by no means
identical with dynastic patriotism; finally, and above all, that the House of Habsburg
was destined to bring misfortune to the German nation."

Why did he say that?
>>
>the charles II of spain memers are actually neo-nazis
at last I truly see
>>
>>2770071
Essentially, the got half of Germany (and the whole thing when they could manage it) involved in political intrigue across Europe, and micromanaging a variety of untermensch instead of focusing their efforts on expanding and unifying the Volk.
>>
File: faggot retard.jpg (14KB, 448x312px) Image search: [Google]
faggot retard.jpg
14KB, 448x312px
>>2770078
>implying you wouldn't want to help him concentrate
>>
>>2770071
Weimar, I'm NSDAP.
>>
File: dual%20monarchy.jpg (395KB, 1888x1133px) Image search: [Google]
dual%20monarchy.jpg
395KB, 1888x1133px
>>2770071

Hitler feels that the German nation within the framework of the Habsberg empire was neglected.

The Habsburg territory had so many ethnicities and was in a process of giving them equality and autonomy within the empire. This came at the expense of the German portion which was losing influence and power and was also seeing increases in non-germans moving into the german areas of austria, sudetenland, and slovenia.

The Habsburgs had to make concessions to the non-german people in the empire.

Hitler wanted all the power to remain with the German nation which in his mind was superior.

Thus the Habsburgs was bringing misfortune to Germans. What was good for the dynasty was not good for Germany (in this case austrian Germans).

I enjoyed this section of Mein Kampf, his analysis was interesting, though I think flawed in a way. Franz Joseph was a very capable leader, worked very hard, and wasn't making nearly as many concessions to non-germans as Hitler believed.
>>
Why does that board move so fast?

>>>/bant/181099
>>
>>2770071
He always wanted to unite the German people and obviously the Habsburg monarchy and their empire that consisted of non-Germans got in the way of that.
>>
>>2771273
Holy fuck. Everyday with the Hitler's penis and poop shit. Fuck off, kid. 4chan is 18+.
>>
>>2770401
Umm .. You don't get to bring friends.
>>
>>2771183
>German nationalists: The empire is oppressing us, Vienna is being bohemized!
>Czech nationalists: The empire is oppressing us, Prague is being germanized!

Habsburgs were right, nationalists are a bunch of leftist faggots.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.