[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Which country has the most complex history?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 258
Thread images: 33

File: india.png (148KB, 600x600px)
india.png
148KB, 600x600px
Which country has the most complex history?
>>
File: muhancestors.jpg (543KB, 2304x2304px)
muhancestors.jpg
543KB, 2304x2304px
India is complex in the sense that their religion and national identity is pretty much fabricated in response to Muslim invasions and empires.

Hinduism according to them is a trillion years old. Anything that is not Islam, is Hinduism by definition, so they literally make shit up as they along and call it Hinduism and India. They had millions of gods with no connection between them. The caste system prevented any sort of nationhood so Muslim kings literally strolled in and took what ever the fuck they wanted.

Even today, Indians define their identity by whichever civilization is the oldest in the subcontinent. In this case, based around the Indus River in Pakistan where Punjabis, Sindhis and Pashtuns have lived for as long as records go back. This hasn't stopped Indian historians from fabricating various migration theories that conveniently move the civilization to modern day India.

The most significant places in the subcontinent are located in Pakistan. Ghandara, Indus valley, Punjab, Sindh (from which India managed to steal their name). The Greeks only knew of the place which made up the Indus river basin. Beyond that, nothing of significance was ever recorded. Arab travelers described millions of villages with nothing in common with each other. During the Arab era, Hindu referred to the region. It was not a religion. Hence the term Muslim Hindus. At some point, someone realised what was happening and took the initiative to create a religion for non Muslim Hindus. Everything you know about Hinduism was created after this, so in that sense, Hinduism is one of the newest "old" religions in the world.
>>
>>2770058
is this copypasta?
>>
>>2770058
>t. butthurt paki faggot who is trapped for being a goat fucking muslim
>>
Not a country but Balklans history is whack.
>>
>>2770058
t. pakistan
>>
>>2770058
I don't even disagree with everything you said but the fact that you're so triggered by something so dumb is fucking pathetic.

That or this is bait to get out Indian nationalists.
>>
Man. You'd think they'd be the least butthurt but Chinese, Greek, Iranian and Indian are the easily the most touchy people on the planet.

OK Australian and I'd freely admit that apart from comfy living standards, we've given Jack all to the world. Who cares?
>>
>>2770379
* I'm Australian
>>
>>2770379
The Greek people I have the most sympathy for out of everyone in history.
>>
>>2770384
Why?
>>
>>2770287
>>2770302
>>2770349

I don't think I am the one triggered. I see Indians for what they are. Fake, insecure people hellbent on proving just how awesome they are. Its understandable though, considering how much they have been owned in history.
>>
>>2770422
>t. Paki
Say what you want about Indians, at least they're practicing their native religion and customs.
>>
>>2770058
Indian national identity is fabricated from the British, not from a response to the Muslims
>>
File: image.png (435KB, 1200x1412px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
435KB, 1200x1412px
>"it all started, when i was born."
>>
>>2770440
If you ask them, their religion originated in the Indus Valley, i.e Pakistan. Not so native.

>>2770449
The modern Indian nation, yes. I was referring to Hinduism earlier, which is just as fabricated. These people have nothing besides what Muslims gave them. For the rest, they leech off Pakistan, Afghanistan and Nepal.
>>
>>2770417
What they went through with the Turks.
>>
>>2769854
The United States
>>
>>2770453
>be located on a relatively flat terrain located on the crossroads of west europe, south europe, east europe and asia
>everyone wants to fight you for control of the area
>you fight back
>when you lose, you become a country again then fight back again
not that complicated, fuck outta here with your reddit tier answer
>>
>>2770468
The Chinese, Iranians and Indians went through the same stuff with the Muslims/Mongols.
>>
>>2770462
There was almost literally no difference between modern-day North India and Pakistan before partition. All you're doing is nitpicking.

You're also trying to attribute one thing to Indians when the idea of India as a single nation is flawed and only there because of modern developments. You're arguments make no sense when you realize the small differences there are between North India and Pakistan.

Also the idea that Hinduism was not a religion is laughable. I don't disagree that it was quite diversified among cultural groups, but all of these groups tended to have a core set of common beliefs or texts. Give me some scholars, conservative, liberal, Indian, non-Indian, or whatever that corroborate your claims on this matter and I might actually give them some thought.

Fuck me, what are your ridiculous opinions on Jainism, Buddhism and Sikhism?
>>
>>2770510
>There was almost literally no difference between modern-day North India and Pakistan before partition

Except for 1200 years of Islam, and Pakistani ethnic groups exclusively linked to the Indus river basin for the last 5000 years.
Just because you dont know your own history doesnt mean you can tag along others.

>>2770510
>Fuck me, what are your ridiculous opinions on Jainism, Buddhism and Sikhism?
Indian government considers Jainism, Buddhism and Sikhism as branches of Hinduism. I.e one religion. Which brings me back to my original point. Hindus make shit up as they go along. Sikhs go abroad to get married according to Sikh customs, because India refuses to recognize it as a separate religion
>>
>>2770545
>Except for 1200 years of Islam and Pakistani ethnic groups
You're telling me that the modern day Northern India had no Muslims before partition? No Punjabis? And you're also saying that modern day South-Eastern Pakistan had no Hindus?

>>2770545
>Indian government considers Jainism, Buddhism, and Sikhism as branches of Hinduism
Got a source on this? Sounds hard to believe but it'd be pretty interesting to read and it'd definitely make your argument a lot more convincing.
>>
>>2770462
How long has Pakistan existed, goat fucker? Are you just frustrated because you can't leave your religion or else your father will throw acid on you?
>>
>>2770058
fpbp
>>
India is more interesting than Pakistan. Nobody cares about Pakistan.
>>
>>2770629
>good thread going on
>no shitposting happens, fairly informative
>this retard tries derailing it
>>
>>2770636
>>2770636
>thread is about the history of India
>goat fucking paki tries to steal it's glory
>>2770629 brings attention back to India

>hurr durr, you're derailing xD
>>
>>2770058
great post
>>
>>2770592
>You're telling me that the modern day Northern India had no Muslims before partition? No Punjabis?
I am telling you that Indus Valley has its own identity. There is some overlap in Punjab, but the majority of Indians are not from the Indus region. It all stems down to the fact that the other Pajeets dont know their own history.
Indus valley muslim history differs from Hyderabad muslims which differs from Bengali muslims.
The thing is that Muslims know their history so they dont pull this insecure "we are the same" shit that hindus do when they are stumped.

>>2770623
>How long has Pakistan existed, goat fucker?
I am pretty sure all land on this fucking planet has existed the same duration of time. India is not magically a million years older. British India existed for a 200 years or so. Modern India is a day younger than Pakistan. Unlike India however, Pakistani/Indus region has 5000 years of heritage
>>
File: download.jpg (9KB, 252x200px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
9KB, 252x200px
>>2770623
>>
File: 1492389289207.jpg (12KB, 337x343px) Image search: [Google]
1492389289207.jpg
12KB, 337x343px
>>2770422
how can indians be practising their native religion when the most revered hindu gods came from steppe invaders?
>>
dravidian india was ooga booga african tier before the aryans from the north civilized them
>>
>>2770903
wew wrong person
>>2770440
i was replying to you
>>
>>2770889
>Modern India is a day younger than Pakistan.

lol no.

India

The name India is derived from Indus, which originates from the Old Persian word Hinduš. The latter term stems from the Sanskrit word Sindhu, which was the historical local appellation for the Indus River. The ancient Greeks referred to the Indians as Indoi, which translates as "the people of the Indus".

Bharat

The geographical term Bharat, which is recognised by the Constitution of India as an official name for the country, is used by many Indian languages in its variations. The eponym of Bharat is Bharata, a theological figure that Hindu scriptures describe as a legendary emperor of ancient India.

Hindustan

Hindustan was originally a Persian word that meant "Land of the Hindus"; prior to 1947, it referred to a region that encompassed northern India and Pakistan. It is occasionally used to solely denote India in its entirety.

You read that, suicide bomber? The Porkistan region was once referred to as "Hindustan" (land of the Hindus) prior to 1947.
>>
>>2770911
WE
>>
>>2770903
Show proof and evidence that the Gods in the Vedas are also practiced elsewhere.
>>
>>2770911
take a guess where the indus river is
>>
File: bharat.jpg (1MB, 2909x2516px) Image search: [Google]
bharat.jpg
1MB, 2909x2516px
>>2770898
>>
>>2770911

Those names are meaningless you raging tard, since Arabs, Persians and Greeks had entirely different definitions

Arabs differentiated between Sindh and Hind
Greeks at first only referred to Indus Valley as India
Persians referred to everything from Afghanistan as Hindoostan.

So which is it?

Thats the problem with imaginary nations. You have no fucking idea.
At least Pakistan is clearly defined in terms of Indus, Punjab, Sindh, Kashmir, Ghandara.

India like Churchill stated, is as much a country as the equator.
>>
File: Gupta_empire_map.png (197KB, 848x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Gupta_empire_map.png
197KB, 848x1024px
>>2770898
More interesting
>>
>>2770904
>dravidian india was ooga booga african tier before the aryans from the north civilized them
But the Aryan migration is proven to have come after or near the end of the civilization- not before lmao.
>>
File: maurya-empire-final-map.jpg (154KB, 598x581px) Image search: [Google]
maurya-empire-final-map.jpg
154KB, 598x581px
>>2770938
>>
>>2770933
>19th century british map
>>
>>2770921
if you knew your own 'native' religion, you wouldn't be asking such a silly question

surya - sun god who happens to be riding a chariot

hmmm...notice any similarities to any other gods from other regions?
>>
File: durrani-empire-map[1].jpg (68KB, 412x308px) Image search: [Google]
durrani-empire-map[1].jpg
68KB, 412x308px
>>2770933

Perfect point. India at best is defined by the British empire. You literally have no other clear definition.

Pakistan is defined again and again by various empires, from the Indus valley, Kushuns, Afghan empire, and the two nation theory, which you are seeing in action to this day in Kashmir. Enjoy cunts
>>
>>2770935
>Thats the problem with imaginary nations
You mean Pakistan?
>>
>>2770954
Surya means Sun, not sun God.
>>
>>2770938
>>2770951
>300ce

irrelevant

the indus valley civilization ranks as one of the world oldest civilization along the euphrates, nile delta and yellow river civilization
>>
File: suriya.jpg (172KB, 523x737px) Image search: [Google]
suriya.jpg
172KB, 523x737px
>>2770964
so why do hindus give the sun human traits?
>>
>>2770951
Never existed. Indians define Maurya empire according to what they see as Buddhist and Hindu reach. I have seen versions of this shitty map include Tibet and South east Asia too.
Its meaningless when Hinduism as a religion didnt exist back then. A single stone statue discovered in Russia will see that map expand 3000km to the north.
>>
File: Sikh_empire_map.png (281KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Sikh_empire_map.png
281KB, 1280x720px
>>2770955
Sikh Empire too
>>
Country?
>Russia
Region?
>Iberian Peninsula
>Anatolia
>>
>>2770958
Pakistan is defined as Punjab, Afghania, Kashmir, Sindh and Baluchistan. Its pretty fucking clear.
India is whatever British conquered, named after a Pakistani river.

Thats an awesome fucking identity you have there
>>
>>2770975
>What is symbolism?
>>
>>2770983
>>2770983
>A river that predates Pakistan is a Pakistani river

lol
>>
>>2770985
there's some interesting symbolism going on there
to draw away from your pathetic attempt at deflecting, does that symbolism remind you of any other solar deities?
>>
>>2770972
So what? Old is not better. I'm interested in Indians like Bhaskara II, Panini, Aryabhata, etc...
>>
>>2770993
>indians

i don't think they existed back then
>>
>>2770986
Every river predates humans in general. Pakistani people have lived off the river for 5000 years. Explain to me why pajeets are claiming it?
>>
>>2770993
the point is the indus valley developed civilization way before india while the ""indians"" were still flinging shit at each other
>>
>>2770993
>Panini
Taxila, Ghandara. Not India.
The place even had a name. I know Indians are not used to this concept.
>>
>>2771003
Pakistanis are indians in denial.
>>
modern nation states is a meme, this goes for pakistan too but they at least got the mughals and islam is unfying factor

modern india is pure british colonial construct though, just like those former british colony meme states in the middle east
>>
File: EdakkalCaveCarving.jpg (82KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
EdakkalCaveCarving.jpg
82KB, 480x360px
>>2770972
>the indus valley civilization ranks as one of the world oldest civilization along the euphrates, nile delta and yellow river civilization

Indus Valley Civilisation - 3,300 BCE

(Pic related) The Edakkal Caves are pictorial writings believed to date to at least 6,000 BCE, from the Neolithic man, indicating the presence of a prehistoric civilisation or settlement in Kerala.
>>
>>2771009

Pakistanis are people who know their ancient history and can name it as such.

Pajeets have no such thing, and need to tag themselves to Pakistanis to feel relevant.

> When you are desperate enough to demand being associated with your enemy.
lol
>>
>>2770999
Is the river called Indus, or Pakistanindus?
>>
>>2771009
Pakistanis are inbred Muslims who wish they were Persian that take credit for another nation's civilization.
>>
>>2771017
>oog a booga cave painting = civilization now

you need to learn more about the definiton of civilization, does it have archeological evidence of an urban settlement?
>>
>>2771029
>only urban settlements can be classified as a civilization
>>
>>2771031
Actually yes.

If no settlement is found, it is considered a culture named after the site it was discovered
>>
>>2771012

Generally yes, but all provinces of Pakistan with the exception of Baluchistan shared a major river which defined their cultures and identities.
>>
>>2771034
Except a carving is proof that a settlement took place.
>>
>>2771019
I'm not Indian. You don't get it. Nobody thinks of Pakistan. We think of India. Most westerners don't care about Pakistan. When we think of Pakistan we think "Oh those muslim indians".
>>
>>2771037
>we

poojeet please
>>
>>2771028
Pajeet is triggered.
Another nations civilization??? lol. Muh ancestors indeed.

Then who was Ganges
>>
>>2770058

I am not an Indian but this is BS.
Pataliputra/Patna was the most important city in ancient times (that we know something of), we dont even know if the Indus Valley script was actual writing or just accounting seals.
Taxila itself was many times directly controled by the Persians.

Alexander knew of the Kingdoms in the Ganges, wanted to conquer them, and his army revolted forcing him to end his conquests.

And the most developed part of historical India (which includes Pakistan) is Dravidian Southernn India, the Tamil region, not Pakistan, and not North India.
>>
>>2771037
Sure Pajeet. Its called basic fucking geography, but lets go with your shitty explanation.
The ignorant westerners dont even see India as having any Muslims. No idea what point you are making
>>
File: weeks.jpg (75KB, 850x315px) Image search: [Google]
weeks.jpg
75KB, 850x315px
>>2771037
whitey here the mughal empire is pretty fascinating desu
>>
>>2771036
kek, i guess all those cave print in africa and australia means civilizations too right?
>>
>>2771043
lol inbred Paki who's ancestors were raped and submitted to follow Islam is trying to claim vedic civilization only when its convenient for him.

this is what you goat fuckers in that region think of ancient Indian civilization

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B17lAVteRKk
>>
>>2771058
Not an advance civilization, but a civilization nevertheless.
>>
>>2771060
>ancient Indian

no such thing desu
>>
>>2771049
Ok Pajeet. Only an Indians would ever bring up those names.

Whats historical India then...

Is it Indus river region ca. 300 b.c (greek definition)
is it British India ca.1848
or is it British India, ca. 3000 bc to 1947 AD

Most Indians will go with the last option.
>>
>>2771060
>buddhist structure in afghanistan
>built by mythical ancient poo in loos

no
>>
>>2771066
civilization is defined by urban settlement, the words youre looking is culture
>>
>>2771072
>only Indians would ever

Oh no it's retarded and proud of it's ignorance
>>
>>2771074
Culture is a component to civilization
>>
File: Holy Roman.png (197KB, 544x399px) Image search: [Google]
Holy Roman.png
197KB, 544x399px
>>2769854
Indian History is easy, just turn off the meme that it is one country and consider it as basically Europe: a region in the world where a culturally similar, yet diverse, people lived.

Now this is fucking complicated.
>>
>>2771060
Indus valley....Vedic

A lot of fucking assumptions for a language and culture that remains undeciphered.

Pajeet historians strike again.
>>
Why the fuck are pakistanis so condescending towards Indians? They're literally pajeet with nuclear weapons.
>>
Indian has a higher GDP too. We have BRICS and not BRPCS
>>
File: Indo greeks.jpg (32KB, 500x600px) Image search: [Google]
Indo greeks.jpg
32KB, 500x600px
Why does it seem like nobody talks about the Indo-Greeks? They were descended from the Greco-Bactrians, who themselves were from Afghanistan after Alexander the Great conquered it. Greco-Indian art is believed to have resulted in the first statue depictions of the Buddha, and their king Menander I supposedly converted to Buddhism and achieved Nirvana.
>>
File: Eminent_Historians.jpg (7KB, 131x200px) Image search: [Google]
Eminent_Historians.jpg
7KB, 131x200px
>>2770058
So, Muslim or commie?
>>
>>2771083
Jealously, oh and they're still buttmad how India treated them like a little bitch in their failed "East Pakistan" state in Bangladesh.
>>
Indians will always be better than Pakis because Pakis are Indians who converted to Islam.

They should stop killing people for blaspheming before criticizing India.
>>
Very interesting topic

Do Indian girls do massage?
>>
>>2771118
Yes, but only to women.
>>
File: 1471819112487.jpg (44KB, 400x540px) Image search: [Google]
1471819112487.jpg
44KB, 400x540px
>Wherever superior races have absorbed large doses of inferior blood, the results have been tragic. Egypt is one case--& India presents a still more loathsome extreme. The Aryans in India were too late in establishing their colour-based caste system, so that today the culture of the Hindoo is probably the most thoroughly repulsive on our planet. The more one learns about India, the more one wants to vomit. Aside from a few professional minds, the Indian people represent such an abyss of degeneracy that extirpation & fumigation would seem to be about the only way to make Hindoostan fit for decent people to inhabit.
>>
>>2769854
is india the most cucked country in history?

>get invaded by Aryans
>get invaded by kushans
>get invaded by Scythians
>get invaded by Greeks
>get invaded by Turks
>get invaded by Arabs
>get invaded by Persians
>get invaded by Mongols
>get invaded by Afghans
>get invaded by Portuguese
>get invaded by French
>get invaded by Brits
>>
>>2771141
I can't take anything about this topic by that man seriously. Look at him.
>>
>>2771141
>The Aryans in India

This faggot obviously doesn't know what Aryan means.
>>
>>2771134
That's strange, thought hindus were more chill.
>>
>>2771150
>>get invaded by Aryans
>>get invaded by Greeks

lol
>>
>>2771141
I bet that dude hated that he didn't look 100% white and that's why he was a virulent racist.
>>
>>2771116
india isn't doing better in that regard
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-india-37336050
>>
>>2771157
>>2771153
he's right though, dravidians south/central indians are the one who still shit in the street, rape toddlers and dump corpses in their ""holy""" river today
>>
there was this one indians in my class who claimed jesus went to India and was a student of Buddha, whats up with that? do indian people really believe that? also why do all indians smells like shit
>>
File: inbred_mudslime.jpg (16KB, 300x171px) Image search: [Google]
inbred_mudslime.jpg
16KB, 300x171px
>>2771168
No, they're doing much better.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0BcrRXrghW8

According to Nicolai Sennels, a Danish psychologist who has done extensive research into Muslim inbreeding, close to half of all Muslims in the world are inbred:

>70% of Pakistanis are inbred.
>In England, at least 55% of Pakistani immigrants are married to their first cousins.
>In Denmark the number of inbred Pakistani immigrants is around 40%.

https://pickeringpost.com/story/the-cost-of-islamic-incest/1316
>>
>>2771179
they believe a lot of crazy shit

http://www.collective-evolution.com/2015/01/13/talks-of-7000-year-old-spaceships-jolt-102nd-indian-science-congress/

>With Prime Minister Narendra Modi in attendance (as seen in the picture), and various other prestigious scientists from all over the world, the Indian Science Congress is probably the last place you would expect a presentation regarding ancient flying machines that could traverse the Solar System. For the first time in the history of the congress, a presentation was given outlining the depiction of these ancient flying ‘space ships.’
>>
File: 1446507091451.png (432KB, 1304x1818px) Image search: [Google]
1446507091451.png
432KB, 1304x1818px
>>
>>2771186
Seriously though. A society that practices inbreeding wouldn't with time get rid of its negative effects through natural selection?
>>
>>2771192
No. It's in their DNA.
>>
>>2771188
>a PM sat and attended a lecture on ancient mythical flying ships during a science conference

how does he put up with crazy shit from poo in loos?
>>
File: defecation_map.png (959KB, 1024x985px) Image search: [Google]
defecation_map.png
959KB, 1024x985px
>>2771171
>he's right though, dravidians south/central indians are the one who still shit in the street, rape toddlers and dump corpses in their ""holy""" river today

Uh, the "holy" river is located in the north? And you're wrong. The street shitting happens more in the north than it does in the south.
>>
>>2771198
because he believes in similar things

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2014/oct/28/indian-prime-minister-genetic-science-existed-ancient-times

>“We can feel proud of what our country achieved in medical science at one point of time,” the prime minister told a gathering of doctors and other professionals at a hospital in Mumbai on Saturday. “We all read about Karna in the Mahabharata. If we think a little more, we realise that the Mahabharata says Karna was not born from his mother’s womb. This means that genetic science was present at that time. That is why Karna could be born outside his mother’s womb.”
>Modi went on: “We worship Lord Ganesha. There must have been some plastic surgeon at that time who got an elephant’s head on the body of a human being and began the practice of plastic surgery.”
>This is not the first time that Modi has publicly articulated such ideas. But he did so earlier as chief minister of Gujarat state, and not as prime minister. He also wrote the foreword to a book for school students in Gujarat which maintains, among other things, that the Hindu God Rama flew the first aeroplane and that stem cell technology was known in ancient India.
>>
For years this is where I got my info about India
>>
File: 1491351331974.jpg (53KB, 399x385px) Image search: [Google]
1491351331974.jpg
53KB, 399x385px
>>2771208
>There must have been some plastic surgeon at that time who got an elephant’s head on the body of a human being and began the practice of plastic surgery

>this is the country which will be the world's next superpower
>>
>>2771208
>“We worship Lord Ganesha. There must have been some plastic surgeon at that time who got an elephant’s head on the body of a human being and began the practice of plastic surgery.”
>>
File: indian cow urine.jpg (183KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
indian cow urine.jpg
183KB, 1280x720px
>>2771218
other indian scientific theories..

>http://www.firstpost.com/india/worried-about-cell-phone-radiations-apply-cow-dung-on-its-back-says-rss-ideologue-2941148.html
>The Indian Express quoted Lal as saying, “Cow is our mother. Its excreta and urine are nectar and have power to save humans from any disease. If cow dung can treat cancer, why can’t it save us from a phone’s microwaves?”
>>
>>2771219
>what is sarcasm?
>what is humor?
>>
>>2770058
good post
>>
>>2770384
Yugoslavs and Bulgarians went through the same thing
>>
>>2771202
lmao what ashame for a nation taht such map exists. Fucking embarrassing. It sounds like a joke even lmao.
>>
File: 1492032277708.jpg (101KB, 1024x904px) Image search: [Google]
1492032277708.jpg
101KB, 1024x904px
>>2771231
>that pic
jesus christ

what's up with hindus and cows?
>>
Why the fuck are there so many pakis on 4chan?
>>
>North Indians raped by muslims for centuries
>Lose Buddhism and other important parts of their culture that once defined them
>Literally fail to fight back any foreign conqueror until the Sikhs arrive
>Natives of the area fail to make any significant contribution after they are conquered
>WE WUZ TRUE INDIANZ N SHIEEEET
>All the while, South India makes advances like Wootz Steel and Iron-Cased Rockets

Some how Pakis managed to be both rape babies and inbred at the same time, would you look at that. And yet they talk about their "high" culture that lasted for "millenia". Reminder that Kerela has one of the highest HDIs on the subcontinent.
>>
File: indian cow.jpg (68KB, 600x515px) Image search: [Google]
indian cow.jpg
68KB, 600x515px
>>2771250
a mix of autism and spending your entire life in designated shitting streets
>>
>>2770453
>most complex history
>it's barely 1100 years old
get that shit out of here, I'm Polish but I don't think our history is nothing compared to India or China
>>
Dravidian is the oldest culture in the Subcontinent right?
>>
>>2771257
can anyone explain what those people inside the cow represent?
>>
>>2771255

Well after the greeks were raped by the ottomans they failed to make any significant contributions too.

>but we wuz Alexanders and the thinkers and shit.
>>
Hinduism isn't a single religion desu. It's more like a culture which was spread from the Dravidians to the Aryans
>>
>>2771264
They are gods
>>
I am a Hindu and an Indian. I have a decent knowledge of the scriptures. Ask me anything
>>
>>2771265
Historical We Wuzzing is a fucking cancer on the world, no surprise there. Unfortunately, we have to look at the past, and whenever we do some idiot decides that he can LARP his way into being some group's descendants.
>>
How possibly can Pakistan claim the Indus civilization for themselves?
Pakistan got created as a Muslim part of Indian subcontinent. That's it. That's why it included Bengladesh in the beginning. It has nothing to do with what was there 2000 years before, since there wasn't a continous reign there. And its borders are based on where the muslim influence was the strongest.
Even the fucking name is a made up acronym.
Stop falling for shitty bait.
>>
>>2771271
Why is India so poor nowadays? Was it always poor?
>>
>>2771271
can you do a yoga flame yet
>>
>>2771179
Lmao that's a movie plot from The man from Earth .
>>
>>2771281

India wasn't always poor. It was wealthy during Indus valley days, Maurya period etc. It was generally wealthy until the Afghan Muzlims invaded. Our wealth was mostly stored in Temples at that time. Also the wealth wasn't equally distributed among people only the Priest and local kings had money. For rest of the time we were poor af. The British too stole significant amount of wealth from India.
>>
>>2771287
That's tough. I am too young for that
>>
>>2771250
Indian version of Isis(RSS) trying to turn India into a Hindu Pakistan state .
Just using the cow as some sort of political device
>>
>>2771271
why cant indians poo in the loo?
>>
>>2771296
I was thinking more of recent times like 1500-now.
>>
>>2771300
Triggered muzzie
>>
>>2771304

We were poor cuz mostly due to undistributed wealth by muzzies.
^^Nationalist Version

The true reason is were broken into small kingdoms and the muslims only caring for their people and not the bindus in general
>>
>>2771296
the islamic mughal empire were some of the wealthiest empire in the world

>During the Mughal period (1526–1858) in the 16th century ruling over more than 150 million subjects, nearly one quarter of the world's population at the time, with a combined GDP of over $90 billion. the gross domestic product of India was estimated at about 25.1% of the world economy.

>An estimate of India's pre-colonial economy puts the annual revenue of Emperor Akbar's treasury in 1600 at £17.5 million (in contrast to the entire treasury of Great Britain two hundred years later in 1800, which totaled £16 million). The gross domestic product of Mughal India in 1600 was estimated at about 24.3% the world economy, the second largest in the world.[19]

>By the late 17th century, the Mughal Empire was as its peak and had expanded to include almost 90 per cent of South Asia, and enforced a uniform customs and tax-administration system. In 1700 the exchequer of the Emperor Aurangzeb reported an annual revenue of more than £100 million.

>In the 18th century, Mughals were replaced by the Marathas as the dominant power in much of India, while the other small regional kingdoms who were mostly late Mughal tributaries such as the Nawabs in the north and the Nizams in the south, declared an autonomy. However, the efficient Mughal tax administration system was left largely intact
>>
>>2771307
I wish lmao
>>
>>2771301

Never knew why lol. At first I thought it's due to Sanitation problems but the real reason is degenerate culture in the North. South India doesn't have these problems desu
>>
>>2771313
I see. Indians seem like good people. Pakis sound like assholes. I predict progress for you guys.
>>
>>2771314
Mughlas = Triggered Muzzies claiming Turkic ancestry.

Mughals only cared about their people. Their Empire was never stable. Aurangzeb fucked up everything.
Akbar was a decent king tho.
Din-i-illahi?
>>
>>2771325
Thanks lol. Pakis are good too. I have a lot of Paki and muslim friends. It's just the politicians and Waahabism fucking them up
>>
>>2771327
aurangzeb is based though
>>
>>2771338
I like him a lot. It's actually his father who spent all the money on building Taj Mahal. If he would have followed Secularism, he would have been the next Akbar and we would kicked that British ass
>>
>>2770509
Not quite. Compare Mongol invasion in China to Muslim invasion in Greek, Iran, India is not very accurate. Mongols actually sinicized themselves(not totally of course) before they dominated China, e.g. "Yuan dynasty" and "Huang Di", this "name and title changing" is actually very important and iconic back then, you don't see this shit in other three places, Greeks and Indians didn't get this, Iranians were almost complete Islamicized (sad actually). Besides, modern Mongolia doesn't even exist until 1921, they used to be part of China.

The Mongols who invaded India were a bunch of Islamicized and Persified people who spoke Farsi, kinda complicate.
>>
>>2771331
Yup only jobless people have a problem with the other country. Propoganda and brainwashing goes a long way
>>
>>2771348
After Turkey, India is the most nationalist brainwashed country. Westerners are laughing at this stupidity. Flying Babas, Genetic Engineering, Elemental Manipulation, Mind control etc. Someone even made a movie "proving" this and it was a blockbuster
>>
>>2771353
>India and Turkey are more brainwashed then Eritea, North Korea, or Turkmenistan

What did he mean by this
>>
>>2771353
t. Ahmed Muslim Khatris
>>
>>2771353
The government can't create enough jobs and so it keeps the masses entertained like that. Learning all the bad stuff from USA . Really need BJP to GTFO .
>>
>>2770058
The Indus valley civilizations predate the Indo-European migrations. While Dravidians may no longer control the Indus valley the first civilizations there were closer to modern Dravidians than Indo-Europeans.
>>
>>2771255
>North Indians raped by muslims for centuries
It was also north indians that kept them at Sindh for five/six centuries. When we fell you guys dropped straight after.

Most of the time we managed to halt them long enough for you to get your shit together to keep them at bay. Your welcome you little bastard.

>Literally fail to fight back any foreign conqueror until the Sikhs arrive
Exactly. Northerners again. Even the Maratha's do shit despite having a much larger army with gun powder and rockets.

>All the while, South India makes advances like Wootz Steel and Iron-Cased Rockets
Because we faced the brunt of every invasion and every massacre from any relevant superpower which was strong enough to come across the kush and had near every ancient library burnt. I'm not saying that South India doesn't have it's place, but the north is where the first civilization, library and indian culture began.
Nearly all the massive empires which encompasssed India started out in the north.

You guy's were just lucky to be out of the picture the majority of the time.

>>2771304
It was pretty wealthy during late Mughal era, 20-25% of the world's GDP, and it was around 1-3% in independence.

Also the British were hell bent on destroying India's original industry because they wanted to stop the supply of high grade arms to rival Indian armies which fucked us up for a long time.
>>
Correct me if I'm wrong but there's lot of ancient culture in Sri Lanka right ?
Like big old palaces
>>
>>2769854
Greece.
>>
>>2771365
Is there any actual hate or is It all manufactured?
Cause I love the north and the south
>>
>>2771373
there's hatred and discrimination all right

it's only going to get worse as northerners continue to elect rapists and criminals to lead their states
>>
>>2771358
Well at least they are honest with their Brain Washing and we all know about that. This is a secular democratic brainwashing
>>
>>2771375
Only sensible way to eradicate it is by education. Really need the country to turn socialist (sensibly)
>>
>>2771361
Troo my friend. But INC is cancer too
>>
>>2771366
After Buddhism arrived there. Cholas built some temples there I guess
>>
>>2771386
Let's not kid ourselves, every major country is brainwashing it's citizens. Uk, USA etc are also guilty
>>
>>2771388
GTFO COMMIES. Go back to JNU pussi
>>
>>2771373
It's just memes but that guy does have his head too far up his ass
>>
>>2771394
But all I ask for is equal propoganda. Here only the Right is spreading propoganda. There's no left here only centrists
>>
Tbh India needs to follow the example of Singapore.
>>
>>2771389
BJP was marketed as the lesser of two evils . After demo and the recent Aadhar bullshit plus the gau rakshaks ,I'm not so sure. Not a fan of state sponsored riots
>>
>>2771399
I hate only retarded northies. + STOP HINDI IMPOSITION
>>
>>2769854
What a shit show of a thread, too easy to bait either side of this debate.

Anyway, I'll put my vote up for really any of the Ancient River Valleys and their spiritual successors(if that makes sense). As for who those successors are, I'll let that debate continue on...
>>
>>2771404
True. Vote for AIADMK lol. 3rd largest party in the nation.
>>
>>2771419
The thread wasn't meant to be about India. I wanted people to give their opinions. The pic was just my guess.
>>
>>2771422
Yeah I understand that, I'm just saying that the thread got derailed rather quickly,
>>
>>2771400
BJP IT cell is on a whole another level . It has brainwashed people to unimaginable levels
>>
>>2771429
Sadly true. People unironically believe this vedic flying baba shit
>>
File: michel-foucault - 13jun11.jpg (67KB, 589x600px) Image search: [Google]
michel-foucault - 13jun11.jpg
67KB, 589x600px
>>2771458
I love when leftists use posivitism to criticize the right.

You spent the last 60 years criticizing the ability to truly know reality, deconstructing every science and knowledge, saying that grand metanarratives were invalid by nature and that small, localized narratives were superior.

You did it thinking only you would take advantage of it. Shouldn't have published in your books, retards. Anyone can read them and use your tactics for your own purposes.
>>
>>2771480
I am not a lefty. I am just criticizing the stupidity of the aut-right
>>
File: 1401559643888.jpg (759KB, 1355x1016px) Image search: [Google]
1401559643888.jpg
759KB, 1355x1016px
>>2771480

>"leftists" are one person
>anon shouldn't have published foucault
>>
>>2771480
>a french commie faggot from 40 years ago pushed an ideology which i didn't like so you can't criticize my favorite party for telling illiterate street shitters that cow shit cures cancer
>>
>>2770903
The natives tribes are
1. Dasyus.
2. Nagas.
3. Indo-Aryans.
4. Dravida.
and 10000 others.

Also, A.I.T. is fake news made by islamophile Wheeler.

Most revered god shiva isn't aryan origin,fully native entity.
>>
>>2770904
gr8 b8 m8
>>
pretty aesthetic desu
>>
>>2770935
Churchill stated alot of things.
Britfag couldn't get the epicness.
>>
>>2771515
>indo-aryans
>native

>shiva
>native

>AIT
>fake
>>
>>2770990
reverence of natural objects are ancient as time,
not originated from a singular culture.
Also rudra/shiva is sometimes called a sungod who is of sindhu-civilisation origin.
>>
>>2771487
Anyone who identifies as left or right is already an idiot
>>
>>2771553
t. radical (((centrist)))
>>
>>2771557
Hitler was a centrist.
>>
>>2771557
labels of any kind, left , center, right. As soon as you choose one you become an idiot
>>
>>2771560
he wasn't radical one
>>
>>2771019
No Pakistan Is a made up country because a Indian Muslim couldn't stand the idea of being ruled by Hindus thus the British took advantage of this.

You Indians and Pakis are the same go and ask anyone, there never been a migration within the last 5000 years, you have the same history and your culture are similar

All you doing is what the British want Pakis and Indians to do argue and fight v
>>
>>2771150
>get invaded by Aryans
How can they get invaded by a word they created and called themselves
>get invaded by Greeks
Alexander only took defeated a small Indian Kingdom
>get invaded by Arab and mongols
Took them centuries and yet couldn't convert or control all of there population then later on got cucked by marathas and punjabs
>>
>>2771658
All Pakis are Indians in denial.
>>
>>2771019
>Pakis
>history

History of losing to India?
>>
>>2771003
Are you retarded? Indus Valley people were Dravidians. Pakis and Indus Valley aren't even related wtf
>>
>>2771023
True. I don't know how retarded these Pakistanis claiming Indus Valley is theirs are
>>
>>2771698
Technically pakis and Indians can claim it because your both the same people
>>
what about south american and Aztec culture?
Was it all wiped out by the Spanish and Portuguese idiots?
>>
>>2770058
Despite all the Indian hate you just received, you are correct.
>>
>>2771327
>Mughals only cared about their people.
By the time of the last king, they were desified.
>>
>>2771150
We had a lot of invasions but only a few were ever able to conquer all of India.
>Mongols
>get invaded by Arabs
>get invaded by Mongols
>get invaded by Portuguese
>get invaded by French
The Portuguese for example were contained to just Goa despite working their ass off to get Calicut.
>>
>>2771202
Than there's a map about it is pretty sad. And funny.
>>
>>2771658
>>2771693
>>2771698
>>2771711

Pajeets cant even agree with each other on how to steal Paki history kek.

Muh ancestors indeed.

Indus Valley is a continuously inhabited place for the last 5000 years. At best, Indian Punjabis have some claim to it, but the remaining 99% Indians dont. In the same sense, Pakistani Baluchis don't have a claim either.

Pakistani Sindhis, Punjabis and Pashtuns making up 90% of their population are native to Indus valley. Stop being so fucking insecure about this.
>>
>>2772218
>Pakistani Sindhis, Punjabis and Pashtuns making up 90% of their population are native to Indus valley.

lol no. Punjabis and Pashtuns are a mutt race who were repeatedly raped generations after generations throughout history by invaders. They have nothing in common with the people of the ancient civilization.
>>
>>2769854
You're mum
>>
>>2772341
>Punjabis and Pashtuns are a mutt race who were repeatedly raped generations after generations throughout history by invaders. They have nothing in common with the people of the ancient civilization.
Who were what? Dravidian? >>2770947>>2771362

I don't think Pahstuns have any claim but Punjabi's would.
>>
>>2772341
Ok Pajeet. Find the nearest Punjabi or Pashtun and explain your reasoning to them. I am sure a thought provoking discussion will ensue.
>>
>>2771141
Why would you take anything from the British in the 17th/18th century seriously?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anti-Indian_sentiment#Colonial_period
>Historians noted that during the British Empire, "evangelical influence drove British policy down a path that tended to minimize and denigrate the accomplishments of Indian civilization and to position itself as the negation of the earlier British Indomania that was nourished by belief in Indian wisdom."[8]

They're as biased as it gets
>>
File: Indus valley.jpg (291KB, 2000x1297px) Image search: [Google]
Indus valley.jpg
291KB, 2000x1297px
>>2772399
>I don't think Pahstuns have any claim but Punjabi's would.

If you look at the Indus river basin, you will see that major Pashtun cities are right on the Indus, closer than even ancient Punjabi cities.
On the other side of Indus, Kabul river is also an Indus tributary.

Indus was never a border. The entire basin was a center of Punjabi and Pashtun civilisation.
>>
>>2770379
Good point. How do you trigger each of these countries?

>Chinese
Tibet is not part of China proper.

>Greek
Alexander "a" great

>Indian
Should be split up

>Iranians
?????
>>
>>2772400
It's okay Harddick. Having a discussion with ignorant people will lead to nowhere. You've proved this.
>>
>>2770440
Actually, many aren't.
>>
>>2770911
>
>
>
>>
>>2770993
>Indians

Did they call themselves that?
>>
>>2771037
>When we think of Pakistan we think "Oh those muslim indians".

Maybe Indians do.
>>
>>2770058
Kek
Poo in Loos BTFO
>>
>>2771060
>ancient Indian civilization
???????????????

Where is the word "India" before the 1800's?
>>
>>2769854
China
All their names and dynasties sound the same to me
Yun Yan Ming Mong
>>
>>2771179
>do indian people really believe that?

They believe even crazier WE WUZ shit than that.
>>
File: IMG_0388.png (1MB, 1136x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0388.png
1MB, 1136x640px
>>2771208
>He also wrote the foreword to a book for school students in Gujarat which maintains, among other things, that the Hindu God Rama flew the first aeroplane and that stem cell technology was known in ancient India.

And toilets.
>>
>>2772746
>And toilets.
Indus Valley Civilization actually made the first toilets.
>>
ITT: Brown people going to war with other brown people over which mudhuts the other built 6000 years ago.

This is why you're both still third world btw.
>>
>>2772418
Lots of Chinese would gladly get rid of the subhuman islamic uyghur and le-burn-myself tibetan scum who eat up the welfare.

Problem is that then India would TIBETANZ WUZ INDIANZ into Tibet and Russia into Xinjiang.
>>
>>2772754
>pakis can poo in loo
>indoos can't poo in loo
Makes you think, doesn't it?

Maybe we now know who the true successor to the Indus valley civilization is.
>>
>>2770058
t. Paki arab worshiping cuck
>>
File: IMG_1467.jpg (58KB, 494x360px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1467.jpg
58KB, 494x360px
>>2772770
>this is a mud hut

Must be great receiving first world education
>>
>>2772810
>shape the mud into bricks and leave it out to dry
>claim it's totally different, guize

Enjoy warring over crumbling rocks you uncivilized ape.
>>
>>2772798
https://youtu.be/4K9Z0iNZrHc

Made me think, achmed
>>
>>2772817
>calls the descendants of one of the earliest civilizations uncivilized

What did he mean by this?
>>
Why the fuck did everyone not mention Israel, which is obviously the land with the most complex history?
>>
>>2772830
Yeah, all those civilized hotspots of the ancient world like Iraq... and Turkey... and India... lol
>>
>>2772874
>Iraq

I wonder who was responsible for the destabilization of this region
>>
>>2772881

Blaming someone else for somewhere being a shithole doesn't magically make it not a shithole.
>>
>>2772902
>first world education
>>
>>2772908

>hey anon your tire is busted
>well I WONDER WHO slashed my tires!
>your tire is still busted
>FIRST WORLD EDUCATION EVERYONE
>>
>>2770384
Being Greek is complicated.
T.Greek.
>>
>>2772727
That's the plot of a Hollywood movie. The man from Earth
>>
>>2772790
Lots of Chinese would do anything for nationalism. Doesn't mean much. If they really don't want the Tibetans and the Uygurs in China, why not give those "autonomous" regions back to them and be free of the negative welfare state?
>>
>>2772881
yeah totally bro, irak was a haven of civilization before 2003 looooooooool
>>
This thread is shit from the first post.
>>
>>2771049
this
>>
>>2771670
The Dravidian got invaded by the the Aryan
>>
>>2773540
Proven wrong
>>
>>2771253
>tfw you realize you might have replied to a fucking poo in loo or mudshit paki
The Indian subcontinent shouldn't have access to the internet. I'd rather autistically argue with a nigger than a paki
>>
>>2771327
>claiming Turkic ancestry.
But Babur was a great grandson of Timur the Lame
>>
>>2771726
Pretty much, yeah
You won't find a single person in Mexico who worships Quetzalcoatl or pachamama in peru
>>
>>2771060
>mad pooinloo
>>
>>2771264
In early societies cows were important source of b12 nutrition that is not usually present in a primarily vegetarian and non meat eating population, plus they were used as currency and farming, basically they were extremely important in the rural societies, so they became associated with a diety, with the advent of buddhism and resurgent Jains the concept of Ahimsa or non violence became a primary motive of religions so the sacredness of living beings in order of importance was decided and cows became sacred and on par with brahmins. Basically religious reform made cows sacred.
>>
>>2773872
That's where you're wrong, vato

>100% bure nahua azteca
>I gonverded to Huizilopotchlism because I feel my ancestors speagging to me
>Fugg Mary
>Please accept dis offering of delicious tacos, Kukulkan
Thread posts: 258
Thread images: 33

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.