[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

deep thought

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: message from god.jpg (12KB, 275x183px)
message from god.jpg
12KB, 275x183px
What were the most accurate recorded and confirmed prophecies in history?
>>
>>2769594
Jesus Christ the Messiah.
>>
>>2769616
If he was the messiah according to the Torah, why did he not fulfill the prophecies for the Jews?
Or is this more like the shit Paul came up with, like write 50-70 years later about it with the " hey, lets make our boy a messiah", and claim there was an old prophecy bullshit?
>>
> The Prophecy of St. Nilus
After the year 1900, toward the middle of the 20th century, the people of that time will become unrecognizable. When the time for the Advent of the Antichrist approaches, people's minds will grow cloudy from carnal passions, and dishonor and lawlessness will grow stronger. Then the world will become unrecognizable.

People's appearances will change, and it will be impossible to distinguish men from women due to their shamelessness in dress and style of hair. These people will be cruel and will be like wild animals because of the temptations of the Antichrist. There will be no respect for parents and elders, love will disappear, and Christian pastors, Bishops and priests will become vain men, completely failing to distinguish the right-hand way from the left.

At that time, the morals and traditions of Christians and of the Church will change. People will abandon modesty, and dissipation will reign. Falsehood and greed will attain great proportions, and woe to those who pile up treasures. Lust, adultery, homosexuality, secret deeds and murder will rule in society.
>>
File: dc5.png (70KB, 1857x733px)
dc5.png
70KB, 1857x733px
>>2769594
This one
>>
>>2769627
>written down by a greek monk in the 1830's
>predicts the antichrist for the 20th century
Fail
>>
In an archeological excursion in Uzbekistan in June 20 1941, Soviet researchers found the tomb of the great conqueror, Timur. His conquests constituted possibly the most deadliest event in human history, with an estimated 15 million deaths in a few years. His coffin supposedly read: “Whoever opens my tomb shall unleash an invader more terrible than I”. Germany invaded the USSR within two days of the exhumation, kicking off the largest and bloodiest theater of war in history.
>>
File: 1493994698554.jpg (151KB, 388x443px) Image search: [Google]
1493994698554.jpg
151KB, 388x443px
>>2769637
>His conquests constituted possibly the most deadliest event in human history

Except the war that was happening while he was being exhumed.
>>
>>2769675
Russians view Germany attacking them as a separate conflict, "Great Patriotic War".
>>
>>2769704
Who cares what the post-soviets think
>>
>>2769735
Considering it involves maybe then I'd say they get to decide.
>>
>>2769675
At that point the war wasn't actually that bloody, unless you count the China vs Japan subset.
>>
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=6WvHMNuhH3Y
>>
>>2769594
Baba Vanga was pretty trippy
>>
>>2769675

>proto- stalin tomb opened June 20, 1941
>operation barbarossa June 22, 1941

I'm spooked as fuck right now.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.