[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why didn't he just pay his taxes?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: al-capone-9237536-2-raw.jpg (11KB, 326x406px) Image search: [Google]
al-capone-9237536-2-raw.jpg
11KB, 326x406px
Why didn't he just pay his taxes?
>>
>>2769559
It was theft
>>
>>2769569
You still need to pay taxes on shit you steal, for serious.
>>
>>2769898
he means taxation is theft
>>
>>2769559

It's hard to properly report your income when it comes from illegal sources.
>>
Being a thug doesn't necessarily mean you are smart. Capone got lottery winner lucky several times starting out when some of the 'bigger fish' crime lords died. Some would even go as far as to argue that he fell into power.
>>
>>2769559
"well gee Al, I wonder where you got all of that money? Surely, you weren't participating in illegal activities?"
Also some of his relatives and close allies were to blame for the IRS shenanigans due to their own financial recklessness, which it times far outweighed Capone's.
>>
>>2769559
some men are just strong enough to try to refuse the rules created by other men who are equal to them
>>
Crime don't pay.
>>
>>2769559
His IQ was 97 and deminishing or something like that. Though I doubt you could connect the two but ovviously he was a busy guy and clearly thought himself above the law for much of his career as a gangster.
>>
>>2771077
>97
Well he's smarter then me at least.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.