[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT /his/ memes that make you want to strangle someone

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_3001.jpg (215KB, 2048x1128px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3001.jpg
215KB, 2048x1128px
>Northern Europeans insisting that X Group from southern Europe/North Africa/the Middle East used to be "white" before a few thousand conquering soldiers somehow warped the genetics of a population of tens of millions beyond recognition. For some reason this also never seems to apply to areas with centuries of rule by foreigners from Northern or Western Europe, just brown people.
>>
forced to war*
>>
File: 1493746526498s.jpg (8KB, 360x369px) Image search: [Google]
1493746526498s.jpg
8KB, 360x369px
>>2765368
>The Treaty of Versailles wasn't too harsh
>>
>>2765368
>that one Lithcuck that swears Lithuania wore the pants in the PLC
not even interested in that time period but i had to go research some fucking ancient slav union because of his autistic screeching
>>
>>2765377
T. Neo nazi or 10th grade History student.
>>
>>2765377
This desu.

France and Russia were objectively more damaged by the war than Germany even had the reparations been paid (they weren't), and they were supposed to be the victors. Germany was just being a spoiled brat. Especially given the much harsher treatment its allies received.
>>
>>2765388

Source? I never read about the actual economic fallout caused by the war in those countries.
>>
>>2765784
France got blown the fuck up and ww1 ended the Tsar's rule.
>>
>>2765368

The *blocks your path* meme, when its just used with no attempt to customize to the individual whose picture has been posted. Now if its a general who did actually *block* a path, cool, but try and actually make it relevant and funny.

For example:
William Howard Taft: *Breaks up your monopoly*
Manuel Noriega: *blocks your canal*
Gideon Welles: *Blocks your coastline*
FDR: *blocks your oil*
Henry Knox: *blocks your path (out of boston)*

C'mon /his/ this place can be great if we try.
>>
>>2765377
It wasn't. Why do you think the French took the Ruhr, for gits and shiggles?
>>
>>2765935
so this is the power of autism
>>
>>2765377
It wasn't you fucking wehrfag
>>
>>2765377
It's a fucking war. They were shooting explosive shells at one another en made with the intent to kill. If you lose a war, you should be happy if you retain your life or sovereignty.
>>
>>2765935
>this place can be great if we try
Nah. >&humanities saw to that.
>>
>>2765377
It wasn't
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.