[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What was this madman's end game?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: Pyrrhus.jpg (21KB, 389x475px) Image search: [Google]
Pyrrhus.jpg
21KB, 389x475px
What was this madman's end game?
>>
>>2765115
Conquer rome and become paramount ruler of the region
>>
>>2765115
If successful, he could have united Hellenes, Illyrians, and even the Romans under one empire. It would likely take a few generations, and the termination of a few uprisings for the Romans to have reasonably assimilated, somewhat, though. I'm not sure about neighboring Greeks and Illyrians, but I suspect Pyrrhos would have even had many difficulties assimilating them, too, likely less so with some Greek city states.
>>
>>2765115
Macedon
>>
>>2765115
A Greco-Roman empire around the Adriatic.
>>
>>2765115
Madman big guy para tibi *blocks you path why has Africa never developed any civilizations what was his endgame who was in the wrong here spooks spooky LARPer were the romans nordic? what race where the Egyptians? >holy >roman >empire emperor charles II was retarded brbeabadurrbrbrbrbrbrelablblbl huuurrr why were the vikanghz so shit they were constantly defeated by every civilization they encountered were the moors black finnish empire finno korean hyperwar when did western civilization collapse how do we defeated nihilism
>>
>>2765115
Underrated general
>>
>>2765115
he was a big guy
>>
He just wanted to remind you he was Alexander's cousin
>>
>>2765115
>Woo hellenic culture and military number one, everyone else number 99
>Oh look those upstarts on that place shaped like a boot think they're hot shit, but they're not greek so they're not
>Lets go!
>Gets fucked and killed after some old lady threw a tile at his head and broke him
>>
Being the next Alexander

or at least the next Philip
>>
File: Pyrrhus of Epirus.jpg (129KB, 800x559px) Image search: [Google]
Pyrrhus of Epirus.jpg
129KB, 800x559px
>>2765115
Niqqa just wanted a good fight.

This is why he has the attention span of an 8 year old child. You tell him "EIY PYRRHOS, WE GOT PROBLEMS WITH THESE PEOPLE/THERE'S AN EMPTY THRONE WE WANT YOU TO BE KING OF" he'll come over there drooling.
>>
>>2765115
who's this fuck boy
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.