[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is Islam a religion or a political ideology?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_7696.jpg (31KB, 384x384px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7696.jpg
31KB, 384x384px
I'm Arab and I genuinely believe Islam is a nationalist Arab supremacist political ideology. Muhammad was an Arab nationalist who United the various Arab tribes into one great empire, like Otto Von Bismarck did. At that time there wasn't such a thing called political parties, so Muhammad used an Arab nationalist political ideology under the guise of a religion.

For the first hundred years, the Ummaya was very Arab supremacist. The whole "Islam is against racism and all races are equal under Allah" thing was only introduced much later by the Persians who were butthurt they were left out as second class citizen by the Arab nationalists.

Even today, look at how Indian or Malaysian Muslims literally worship Arabs, they use Arabic in their language and teach it to their kids. The afghan and Iranian flags even have Arabic written on them.

Islam is an Arab Nationalist political ideology under the guise of a religion.
>>
You're delusional. Reddit historical revisionism.
>>
>>2760955

It probably has some Arab centric elements to it but in my opinion its universal message is more dominant.

A message which is of course still very political in nature.
>>
>>2760955
It is both, it is a way of life, Sharia is basically the Islamic version of Jewish Halakah

Islam proclaim itself as universal, and not race centric, among the very first Muslims are black (Bilal) and Persian (Salman)
>>
>>2760955
>no proof

I'm an OT 12 Sciebtologist and I can tell you are a liar op

Just lying

Just a lying faggot
>>
>>2760979
Not quite, Judaism has a separation of religion and state while in Islam they are one in the same. This is a major difference in application, not just in belief.
>>
Mohammed was an Irishman with delirium tremens.
>>
File: 2e240cb2e285f6d478ff14e298c10a33.jpg (224KB, 778x1191px) Image search: [Google]
2e240cb2e285f6d478ff14e298c10a33.jpg
224KB, 778x1191px
>>2760989
This.

I am very skeptical of Islam's ability to secularize. To do so would require a massive reform and possibly the bloodiest period in MENA history.
>>
>>2761001
>what is Baathism
>what is Assad

Syria is pretty secular desu. Iraq was in the past.
>>
File: the-goon-wallpaper.jpg (117KB, 700x560px) Image search: [Google]
the-goon-wallpaper.jpg
117KB, 700x560px
>>2761012
The nation's can secularize but the religion itself is always grappling for political power.

The Islamic world hasn't been able to draw a clear line between religious and state authority like the Christian and Eastern world has.

Another fear is that Islam's problems will be transmitted to the rest of the world as well. A problem I think we're already seeing.

Islam can be a good thing like all religions, but the way it is currently and historically structured is cancerous.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.