[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Historic Chinese Individuals

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: GINA.jpg (18KB, 300x302px) Image search: [Google]
GINA.jpg
18KB, 300x302px
Write down all of the historical Chinese individuals that you can come up with off the top of your head. The exact spelling it not important, as long as it's just one or two letters. You are not allowed to look anyone up. Each person has to be dead for at least twenty years. Comment in one brief sentence who they were to prove you're not just making names up.

Obvious examples:
>Qin Shi Huang - First Emperor of a unified Chinese Empire
>Mao Zedong - Leader of the Communist Revolution and Chairman of the Communist Party
etc.

How many individuals can you list?
>>
Your mum - my bitch
>>
>>2756514
Shang Yang
Sun Tzu
Lao tzu
Confucius
Mencius
Puyi (poor guy)
Cao Cao
Lu Bu
>>
>>2756514
Chiang kai Shek
Only one not mentioned
>>
Jean Pasqualini
>>
>>2756514
>>2756514
Cao cao
Liu bei
King kong (yup)
Sun zhu
Confcius
Sun yat sen
Sheikan Shek?
Yuan?
Mulan?
>>
File: e2946086ea60f777_landing.jpg (34KB, 600x402px) Image search: [Google]
e2946086ea60f777_landing.jpg
34KB, 600x402px
Ching Chung Li, a renowned population geneticist and founder of my school's genetics department. I own some of his old books that they were gonna throw out while renovating the building.

Ching chung left China to escape persecution for studying Mendelian genetics, because it contradicted the Communists' preferred system of Lysenkoism.
>>
In no particular order:
Liu Bei
Qianlong emperor
Puyi
Chiang Kai-Shek
Empress Cixi
Empress Wui Zetian
Sun Yat-Sen
Sun Tzu
Confucius
can't think of any more off the top of my head
>>
>>2756744
forgot to say what they did
>Liu Bei
don't remember
>Qianlong emperor
was the best Qing emperor IIRC
>Puyi
last emperor & jap puppet
>Chiang Kai-Shek
leader of China (KMT) in WWII
>Empress Cixi
ruled as empress dowager during the boxer rebellion
>Empress Wui Zetian
leader of China in civ v. rose from a courtesan to rule China in her own right
>Sun Yat-Sen
prominent republican leader in the 1920s
>Sun Tzu
wrote the art of war
>Confucius
invented the fortune cookie
>>
Wing Wong, farmer in the Bingtok province in the 5th Century.
>>
Chuang Chou
>>
>>2756700
>Sheikan Shek?
Think you mean Cash-my-Cheque, aka Chancre Jack.
>>
>>2757065
Meant Chiang Kai-shek but that works too.
>>
>>2756723
Just read up on Lysenkoism. What the fuck is this pile of hot garbage?
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.