[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why did shitler hated only us the Jews ?!?!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: collage-2017-05-04.jpg (144KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
collage-2017-05-04.jpg
144KB, 1024x768px
shitler and rest of the german fuckers hated us the Jews because we don't look germanic.
No, because every japanese,chinese,african,arab is blonde with blue eyes, and a"roman" nose.
In fact we the jews are the ONLY one in the world who are not blondes , blue eyes and with a "roman" nose.
EVERYONE - the japanese,chinese,africans,arabs are all "germanic" . we are the only ones who are not.
>>
>>2755521
yeah, in fact we the Jews are the ONLY ones in the world who do not look "germanic".
EVERYONE else - the japanese,chinese,arabs,africans EVERY single one of them is blonde, blue eyed with a "roman" nose, only us the Jews are not,.
>>
>>2755533
hitler loved japanese,chinese,arabs and africans.

He wanted to mix EVERYONE besides the Jews with german woman.
>>
>>2755521
He knew that autistic niggers like yourself would shitpost on /his/ so he decided to do it for fun
>>
>>2755521
Jews were a convenient scapegoat for the ills of the german people post-ww1 and they had a significant chunk of personal wealth that Hitler needed.

Aryanism is a meme.
>>
>>2755521
>Hated us because we don't look German

You're extremely politically energetic, and refuse to assimilate. You were the spearhead of international Communism and always remembered that you were a Jew, first and a member of the host country, second.

You have been persecuted in nearly every nation you have ever inhabited, for the same reasons, and it's not the rest of the world that is the problem.
>>
>>2755521
I think you are actually trolling me, but here we go:
The jews live in Germany and the land Germany conquered during the war. Japanese, Chinese, Africans and Arabs didn't
>>
Like I said the other day, I can't tell whether this is actually a jew who believes this, or if he is pretending to be one, or parodying one, or someone pretending to be someone that pretends to be one or parodying someone pretending to be one. Either way, this autist should be banned.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.