[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>they were under the Ottoman foot for centuries No problems

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: Balkans1683.jpg (61KB, 595x374px) Image search: [Google]
Balkans1683.jpg
61KB, 595x374px
>they were under the Ottoman foot for centuries
No problems whatsoever.
>go for their independence
Beging slaughtering each other like animals.

Why do people still say that the Ottomans weren't good for Europe?
>>
>>2755341
* begin
>>
>>2755341
>begin slaughtering each other like animals
Balkanites have been slaughtering one another for millennia
>>
>>2755341
More like:

>have muslims in your country
>it goes to shit
>>
File: smow.jpg (122KB, 1500x1500px) Image search: [Google]
smow.jpg
122KB, 1500x1500px
>>2755341
>Why do people still say that the Ottomans weren't good for Europe?
Because then the EU wouldn't be able to turn them into their little bitches of pseudo-3rd world shitholes amassing huge debts.
>>
>>2755341
>turn them into muslims
>said balkans slaughter the muslims
>lol ottomans were good balkans are savages
>>
>>2755341
>No problems whatsoever.
Except non-stop rebellion and haiduks controlling the mountains and woods

>Beging slaughtering each other like animals.
we're used to slaughtering turks so now that they're gone we have to slaughter eachother
>>
Look up Skull Tower to see the peace of the Ottomans in action.
>>
>>2755341
Ethnic tensions on the balkans are literally the fault of ottoman conquests which caused ethnic migrations.
>>
Gee I wonder why every nation next to and settled by Muslim peoples turns to violent garbage.
>>
File: fuckoff.jpg (64KB, 640x468px) Image search: [Google]
fuckoff.jpg
64KB, 640x468px
>>2755341
I wonder where you got your map
>>
>>2755341
Because the great powers wanted satellite states, Austria literally promised Serbia territory if it attacked the newly unified Bulgaria, thus the war of 1885, then after the first Balkan war, Austria having Bosnia and ordering the Serbs to leave Albania, creating the independent country of Albania, left Serbia with little to no gains, they refuced to cede Macedonia to Bulgaria, in light of Albanian independence, which they promised to Bulgaria and sparked the Second Balkan war.
>>
>>2755341
The slaughtering happened because of ethnic tensions created by the Ottomans. Refusing to accept that is like refusing Belgium's involvement to the eventual Rwandan genocide.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.