[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does /his/ think about this shithole?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: Dacia.jpg (84KB, 784x581px) Image search: [Google]
Dacia.jpg
84KB, 784x581px
What does /his/ think about this shithole?
>>
>>2751551
It is a weird and obscure buffer zone between the western civilization and the barbarian hordes.
>>
>>2751551
>shithole

It was probably one of the only places on the northern frontier of Rome that ever came even close to becoming a centralised kingdom. Compared to the rest of the barbaricum it would have seemed like a paragon of peace, prosperity and security. Domitian and Trajan blowing them the fuck out in the long run was probably bad for long term Roman security since instead of ensuring they had a buffer between them and the dangerous Carpi, Roxolania and Sarmatian tribes they were directly exposed, pissed off the locals and led to the confederationism of the barbarians in the 3rd century AD.
>>
>>2751611
t.gyppo
>>
>>2751551
I think they should keep their filthy gypsies to themselves
>>
>>2751652
I'm English.
>>
>>2752116
Gypsies born in england are still gypsies
>>
>>2752127
>implying that Romania has any links whatsoever to the ancient Dacian kingdom
>>
>>2751652
>>2751670
>>2752127

ladies and gentlemen - quality content on /his/
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.