[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Leave Spain to me

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 11

File: 1490062621938.jpg (15KB, 448x312px) Image search: [Google]
1490062621938.jpg
15KB, 448x312px
>Leave Spain to me
>>
File: 1493702523158.jpg (98KB, 1000x800px) Image search: [Google]
1493702523158.jpg
98KB, 1000x800px
Good thread
>>
who is this german autistic in the person ?
>>
>>2751169
DURRRRRRRR MAKE POPSIES
>>
IMAGINE being one of that thing's nobles in his court and being all "damn, Charles II, you fuckin' fine, all regal with your muscular body and horrific androgynous monster face. I would totally call you sire, both my house and me." when all he really wants to do is fuck another 15 year old in his estate. Like seriously imagine having to be a noble and not only him sit in that throne room while Charles flaunts his disgusting body in front of you, the favorable lighting barely concealing his warped chin and humpback, and just sit there hour after hour, while he garbles in his retard tongue. Not only having to tolerate his monstrous fucking visage but his childish attitude as everyone in the palace tells him he's STILL GOT IT and DAMN, CHARLES II LOOKS LIKE *THAT*?? because they're not the ones who have to sit there and watch his fucking gremlin face contort into types of grimaces you didn't even know existed before that day. You've been fucking nothing but a healthy diet of 15 year old peasant girls and later alleged prima nocter victims for your ENTIRE CAREER coming straight out of the boonies Castille. You've never even seen anything this fucking disgusting before, and now you swear you can taste the sweat that's breaking out on his neanderthalic forehead as he rolls around on the floor, smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to get paid to sit there and revel in her "statuesque (for that is what he calls herself)" visage, the visage he worked so hard for with personal tutors and painters in the previous months. And then the steward calls for another hankerchief to mop up his drool, and you know you could kill every single person in this room before the guard could put you down, but you sit there and endure, because you're fucking nobility. You're not going to lose your future political career over this. Just bear it. Hide your face and bear it.
>>
I've thought about writing a book about his wife, she has a very sweet yet very tragic story.
>live in France
>get married off to a foreign king, have to leave home for a land you've never stepped foot in before
>husband is a drooling retard but still a sweet man in that retard way
>literally so retarded his portraits, which always take positive artistic licenses, makes him look like a special ed kid
>LITERALLY so retarded he can't even fuck you on your wedding night
>LITERALLY SO FUCKING RETARDED he can't even eat properly
>develops a kind of friendship or bond with her retarded husband, sort of motherly or like a caretaker
>he really does love you but he's just too retarded to understand it
>you really do care for him but in that altruistic way that you take care of a disabled person
>die very young at around 30, never seeing your homeland again
>>
>>2751169
>PHPHDRDROHPHD
Yes your majesty
>>
>>2751229
What're your qualifications, may I ask?
>>
File: Carlos_II;_Koning_van_Spanje.jpg (818KB, 1502x2301px) Image search: [Google]
Carlos_II;_Koning_van_Spanje.jpg
818KB, 1502x2301px
Bbbbpprpprr monarky is gud
demokrasy is dejenerat
>>
>>2751169
Spain was fine after him, it was the biggest empire on earth for another century after his death
>>
>>2751296
monarchy and democracy are not mutually exclusive, it's called constitutional or parliamentary monarchy
>>
>>2751331
Then there's no point in having a monarch
It's just a figure head for "muh culture" and "muh traditions"
>>
>>2751335
Muhfugen God muthafucka!
>>
File: charles..png (289KB, 442x761px) Image search: [Google]
charles..png
289KB, 442x761px
>>2751224
>>2751229
This is some grade A posting.

An excellent thread.
>>
>>2751169
He actually kinda improve Spain economy
Carlitos did nothing wrong
>>
File: king charles ii of spain.png (198KB, 604x516px) Image search: [Google]
king charles ii of spain.png
198KB, 604x516px
i lik spein
do u like spein?
>>
>>2751229
>>2751224
I'm happy this thread exists.
>>
>>2751335
There's tourism bucks and tabloid front page material.
>>
File: fucking kek.jpg (48KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
fucking kek.jpg
48KB, 600x400px
>>2751169
>can i get uhhhhhhhh the end of habsburg rule
>>
File: leel.jpg (27KB, 217x336px) Image search: [Google]
leel.jpg
27KB, 217x336px
>>2751169
>He officially retired when he had a nervous breakdown caused by the amount of pressure put on him to try to pull Spain out of the economic trouble it was going through. He lived a simple life from then on, playing games and other activities.

fucking kek he was literally a 2017 male
>>
>>2751990
>American historians Will and Ariel Durant described Charles II as "short, lame, epileptic, senile, and completely bald before 35, he was always on the verge of death, but repeatedly baffled Christendom by continuing to live.

his wikipedia is fucking hilarious
>>
File: Wilhelm.jpg (89KB, 429x616px) Image search: [Google]
Wilhelm.jpg
89KB, 429x616px
>Leave Russia, France, and Britain to me
>>
could the war of Spanish Succession have been avoided in any way?

iirc Spain controlled what is now Belgium + duchy of Milan + southern italy and sardinia

perhaps he could have given Milan and Flanders (dutch speaking Belgium) to the HRE to avoid a war between them and France.
>>
File: chamberlain.jpg (22KB, 224x326px) Image search: [Google]
chamberlain.jpg
22KB, 224x326px
>Leave Germany to me
>>
>>2751335
>"muh culture" and "muh traditions"
there's two reasons why a monarch is better than president

another reason is, he is independent of political parties

keep in mind im comparing parliamentary republic vs parliamentary monarchy, im not taking the much less democratic presidential system
>>
>>2754223
>could the war of Spanish Succession have been avoided in any way?
Yes. I think that all the powers had agreed on Joseph Ferdinand inheriting the throne while France would get the Spanish Netherlands and Austria getting Lombardy. But Joseph Ferdinand died in 1699
>>
File: 135061831894.jpg (139KB, 1021x1440px) Image search: [Google]
135061831894.jpg
139KB, 1021x1440px
>Leave the Russians to me.
>>
File: basedharry.jpg (1MB, 1971x2056px) Image search: [Google]
basedharry.jpg
1MB, 1971x2056px
>Leave Japan to me
>>
>>2751169
>Lfffl Spullm gh mlll
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.