[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do most of Western intelligence figures have brown or dark hair?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 7

File: michelangelo.jpg (123KB, 663x767px) Image search: [Google]
michelangelo.jpg
123KB, 663x767px
How do most of Western intelligence figures have brown or dark hair?
>>
>>2751049
cuz aryan lol
>>
Who here white, brown hair, brown eyes masterrace?
>>
So Hitler was wrong about this?

Blonde is not superior at all.
>>
>>2751058
Brown hair + blue eyes > Brown + Brown > blonde + blue eyes
>>
File: Beethoven1.jpg (63KB, 650x650px) Image search: [Google]
Beethoven1.jpg
63KB, 650x650px
>>
File: isaac-newton-22.jpg (131KB, 900x750px) Image search: [Google]
isaac-newton-22.jpg
131KB, 900x750px
Brown hair is superior
>>
>>2751067
>intelligent figures with blue eyes
>>
>>2751049
By the time they had reach their status as an intellectual they weren't likely to be very young anymore and hair has a strong tendency to go darker with age (before it starts to go grey/white of course).
>>
Most white people are either black or brown haired. It's no surprise the smartest white people had these features.
>>
Muh Aryan
>>
File: 1399007948310.png (484KB, 1020x574px) Image search: [Google]
1399007948310.png
484KB, 1020x574px
>>2751049
I think we know what features all the great intelligence figures of history have.
>>
It's funny how human beings like to divide themselves.
>caucasians are better
>oh but only the pale ones
>but only the European pale ones
>but only the European pale ones with such and such features, who spoke this language, of this nationality, born in this town, that went to this university and believed in this religion
Jordan Peterson discusses conservative people (I'm a conservative btw) like borders. Any kind of borders, be it national, or between races, and neighborhoods, and fences, etc. That is they like order, everything in their own place.

Which makes me think why the concept of race is so hard to define. People try to present a purely psychological thing (group preference) as a biological one, and they have a hard time doing that. It's not so much about genetics as it is about us versus them. The left days that "us versus them" is the bad, but it's not bad at all. The individual finds fulfillment in the group, and the group is defined against the other groups.
>>
>>2751627
Discusses how*
The left says*
>>
>>2751049
Because the majority of europeans have brown or dark hair. Look at map related, even counting light brown and red as "light hair" it's still a minority in most of western Europe.
>>
>>2751627

It's very hard to say which one is better.
And better at what? What should be the ultimate standard by which we should compare different populations?

By purity? Cultural and scientific achievement?
Social progress? Physical advantages like hormonal levels, muscle mass, bone density, limb lengths and stature? Intelligence? Survivability?
>>
>>2751671
The best group is the one the person speaking belongs to. Duh.
>>
File: unity mitford.jpg (23KB, 400x486px) Image search: [Google]
unity mitford.jpg
23KB, 400x486px
>>2751058
Brown hair and grey/blue eyes are better because that's what I have haha.

>>2751061
Hitler himself had brown hair and dark eyes. While blonde hair and blue eyes were commonly identified as aryan traits, Hitler himself also did not seem to hold this opinion, given that he called Unity Mitford a perfect Aryan specimen, and her hair was rather dark.

>>2751679
this guy gets it
>>
Brown eyed brown haired people are vastly superior which is exactly why butthurt barbie dolls started nigger tier ''w-we are human too! Did you know that Egyptians were actually nordic?!!''
>>
>>2751049
Because we, mediterraneans, are superior
>>
>>2751049
this: >>2751968
Med pride worldwide
>>
>>2751049
Genetic dominance.
>>
>>2751049
Less Indo-European admixture = more intelligence
>>
>>2751768
>grey eyes
Are you blind?
>>
>>2751998

t. Tyrone
>>
File: IMG_0261.jpg (23KB, 335x439px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0261.jpg
23KB, 335x439px
>>2751768
Hitler had blue eyes though?
>>
>>2751049
Medditerrean masterrace
>>
>>2751627
It's funny how faggots like you like to try to force all the disparate races of humanity together, when they have naught alike but taxonomy
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.