[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What the fuck was their problem?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: image%3A37.jpg (264KB, 528x627px) Image search: [Google]
image%3A37.jpg
264KB, 528x627px
What the fuck was their problem?
>>
Are they mongols ?

There faces show that you wouldn't enjoy the temporary enrichement.
>>
>>2750077

They are Boxers, from the Boxer Rebellion in China, circa 1895.

>>2749183
Their problem was with Western Imperialism in China. They clogged enough machine gun barrels with their corpses to convince the western powers that actually directly ruling over China was too much trouble, and carving out spheres of influence while letting the Qing stay was the most effective solution.

Internally, the failure of the Boxer rebellion (who supported the Qing, but didn't get much support back), convinced the revolutionaries that no amount of promised Qing reforms would be enough, and that the Qing had to go.
>>
>>2750103

Wow never heard of it. Fucking hell, they were merciless.
>>
>What the fuck was their problem?
>>
>>2750291
>Our feet hurt
>Wish were colonising stuff
>This war is too loud
>I can't see because of my hat
>We're hungry
>>
>>2749183

They thought they were invulnerable to bullets and that divine legions would descend from heaven to assist them in their fight against the Western imperialist pigdogs.
>>
>>2750291
This is America's future, albeit with no whites.
>>
>>2750391
It's going to become Japanese and Indian? Beside the Jap and the Indian everyone in that picture is white
>>
>>2750391
So American will be purely a Japanese country?

Would whites be exterminated by the Japanese or would they be shipped back to Europe like the crackers they are?
>>
>>2749183
Those faces pretty much scream "constipation" to me, OP.
>>
File: Puck China.jpg (261KB, 1024x686px) Image search: [Google]
Puck China.jpg
261KB, 1024x686px
>>2750103
>They clogged enough machine gun barrels with their corpses to convince the western powers that actually directly ruling over China was too much trouble, and carving out spheres of influence while letting the Qing stay was the most effective solution.
The west realized this early fucking on: in the Taiping Rebellion. And the fact that the country is unified despite being in turmoil and the fear that a general European conflict would start if the Qing collapse and Euroniggers would fight over China.

How else would shit like Americans. French, and Prussians train Qing China's army, while Brits and France cockblock Russia & Japan, Japan at odds with Russia, Germany at odds with Everyone, and America looking for a place to park its ass in China, all the while they unequal treaty the shit out of China, happen?

It's what cartoons like these were all saying. Basically WWI could much as start in China as it did in Sarajevo, fortunately the Europeans got into war first before China balkanized.
>>
>>2749183
A good book on the matter is "History in Three Keys" by Paul Cohen.
>>
>>2750630

> How else would shit like Americans. French, and Prussians train Qing China's army

Well Qing did pay out the ass for all that expertise, hiring freelance western officers and industrial designers to "modernize" their military.

All that expertise that went nowhere because the political leadership was actively detrimental and ended up wasting all the money they spent hiring western advisers. Kind of like the Saudis today, but they were getting their ass kicked around the clock and still didn't realize what needed to be done.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.