[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>You will never prove yourself a useful warrior on the field

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: 1190#.jpg (156KB, 785x1025px) Image search: [Google]
1190#.jpg
156KB, 785x1025px
>You will never prove yourself a useful warrior on the field of battle, making a name for yourself fighting for your liege under the guidance of God, raising yourself from the 4th living son of a minor noble to a proud knight, living your life by a code of chivalry.

Why is modern life so terrible?
>>
This is now a forbidden thread!
>>
>>2747045
You heathen! I shall see you on the tourney field for this!
>>
>you will never be dragged from your horse and slowly beaten to death by a mob of peasants who strip you of your mangled armor and sell it for booze money
>>
>>2747140
>>
>>2747140
>>2747143
He's still on his horse.
Checkmate, peasant.
>>
>>2747140
>you will never slaughter dozens of peasants/levies by trampling them with your huge warhorse and hacking at them with your finely crafted weapon of choice
>>
>>2747143
>like I give a fuck
>>
>>2747022
Well atleast people today get to live past 20
>>
>>2747222
>this fucking meme again
>>
>you will never take part in a society-shattering crisis, and rise through the organs of the new order, to become a powerful and feared administrator
>>
Thank fucking god.
>>
>>2747022
>not wanting to kill a cuntish noble with your shit smeared weapons
That sounds like a good time.
>>
>dying of diarrhea or some horrific ass disease
>having a sword go through you
>having a minor cavity turn into an absess and kill you
>living in a straw hut because you're a slave to some feudal Lord
Why is medieval life so terrible?
>>
>>2748714
yeah but like, fighting dragons n shit.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.