[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Out Of Africa

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 208
Thread images: 19

File: Out_of_africa_map.jpg (246KB, 1200x736px) Image search: [Google]
Out_of_africa_map.jpg
246KB, 1200x736px
How valid is this piece?
https://wakeup-world.com/2013/12/16/dna-evidence-debunks-the-out-of-africa-theory-of-human-evolution/
>>
>>2746444
>wakeup-world
It's not.
>>
>https://wakeup-world.com
fuck off
>>
>>2746444
>a fucking blog
>>
Personally I don't buy the ooa theory 100% and I think there are other possibilities but I don't discredit it entirely.
>>
>>2746517
What flaws do you see in OOA?
>>
>>2746453
>>2746484
>>2746500
Not an argument
>>
I don't get it, if you go back far enough humanity came out of Africa no matter which you slice the cake. Why do they sell these alternative theories as being incompatible with OOA just because the migrations happened earlier than previously thought?
>>
>>2746591
because some white people don't like it
>>
>>2746542
Fossil remains are shit.
They find a pinky and a jaw and then scream they've discovered a new species. As if deformity isn't a thing.
We've only probably found 0.000001% of any fossil records to piece together anything. Most science like evolution is purely Scientific religion. Were they blindly believe a theory because it sounds nice but is without fact. No worse then a cult
>>
>>2747272
I'm starting to think that "white" is some kind of category not related to being Europeans but "people who are thought to have achieved something". This would explain people wanting to say some slavs aren't white.
>>
>>2746591
Opposition to the OOA theory has for the most part been coopted by racists to try to give merit to the idea that other races evolved separately from eachother and thus can be considered less than human. It's like a lot of fringe theories that have generally been debunked and coopted into dogwhistle racism.
>>
>>2747371
You really, really don't understand how the scientific method works. Also
>As if deformity isn't a thing
By your own admission we have only a very limited source of fossils (which is only accurate for certain periods/species), it's far, far likelier than the general type of a given species was preserved instead of deformed individuals that would have been too hindered to survive in the wild.
>>
File: 794.jpg (37KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
794.jpg
37KB, 600x600px
>>2746582
Not a valid source, nigger.
>>
>>2746444
Read the article. It doesn't matter whatever happened to humans after they left Africa, the oldest human fossils, by a long shot are still to be found there, same for our closest relatives. There's also no reason to suppose it was a single migration that led an universal origin of non-Africans. You have the same origin as that black guy across the aisle, like it or not.
>>
>>2746444
We're not niggers now so why the fuck would it matter if we were niggers a million years ago?
>>
>>2747379
Its turning in to that. The Jews do well to sow division
>>2746591
Where's the evidence? Just cause the oldest known fossil was found in Africa doesn't mean you won't find more spread out elsewhere
>>2747416
True. But there was a bottle necking in out genetic various at some time and still to this time their are many different skull types.
>>
>>2747388
OOA is very racist because it actually confirms that blacks are prehistoric humans compared to Eurasians moron.

OOA opposition is due to the simple fact that human prehistory is not that simple, everyday they are finding fossils that debunk the OOA claim, its looking more like an Out of Australia theory nowadays.
>>
>>2746444
>It's the most accepted theory therefore it didn't happen
Tired of this bullshit
>>
>>2747371
>Most science like evolution is purely Scientific religion. Were they blindly believe a theory because it sounds nice but is without fact. No worse then a cult
You're literally just saying that. Science is an extremely well developed field and nothing gets passed beyond a theory without extensive evidence.
>>
>>2747569
Modern humans is thought to have appeared 200k years ago. It's not like the people who stayed stopped adapting.
>>
>>2747549
Going to need proof of those image claims.
>>
>>2747371
If science which relies on evidence and testing the theory isn't reliable, what the fuck is?
>>
>>2747569
>Out of Australia
Even more than the Pygmys or Khoisans, if any group is a weird remnant of proto-homo sapiens it's the Abos. No wonder Adam was freaked out when he arrived on earth. Imagine seeing what constituted """humanity"""" in our earliest years.
>>
>>2747549
>>2747607
As long as there are no older fossils found there is no reason to assume mankind evolved anywhere else, also the animals that resemble humans the most are chimpanzees in Africa, meaning that we have common ancestors who lived in Africa. Besides, that image implies that Lucy was a regular ape, which she was not. Her species was a bipedal hominid which is an important difference compared to other apes.
>>
Considering we need to wear clothes to live anywhere else other than the middle of Africa, it's probably correct.
>>
>>2747569
>OOA is very racist because it actually confirms that blacks are prehistoric humans compared to Eurasians
No it doesn't? The development of each race didn't just stop once they got to their "end" point. They continued to adapt and develop just like the people who left Africa. You even had cultural groups like the Bantus develop and migrate in a similar manner to the Indo-Europeans along a similar timeframe.
>>
>>2747688
San,Pgymys and Niggers are the descendents of the retards that stayed in Africa look at what we the Eurasians did compared to them its obvious we are superior to them objectively.
>>
>>2747671
Africa, South Asia, the Indian Subcontinent, South America, and Central America all exhibit cultures that wear little to no clothing. Clothed cultures would actually be the minority in pre-history.
>>
>>2747694
>we
What did you do?

Africans also had empires even if not as great as the European ones.
>>
OOA at least is indisputable proven at this point. The details are fuzzy but the fact that we (and other hominids at the time) evolved in Africa is as concrete as can be.
>>
The cheapest sort of pride is race pride; for if a man is proud of his own race, it argues that he has no qualities of his own of which he can be proud; otherwise he would not have recourse to those which he shares with so many millions of his fellowmen.
>>
>>2747716
>>What did you do?
Enough of this meme, he is a part of the greatest race of men to ever walk this earth, white europeans created the world reprobates like you live in and take for granted. He is right be proud of being part of such a great race of people, regardless of his own individual accomplishments.
>>
>>2747716
Collectively we are superior in the same way a chimp is superior to a macaque.
>Africans also had empires
Yh that were worst than anything Eurasia had at the time they existed.
>>
>>2747732
Kill yourself
>>
>>2747734
read >>2747732
Whites didn't build things alone. They took from other races
>>2743541 >>2743505
That dude might be some homeless fuck that all he has is his whitness while there are brown/asian/whatever mathematicians out there doing more to humanity than him.
>>
>>2747745
>Muh white
No dumbass I am saying ALL EURASIANS ARE SUPERIOR TO BLACKS.
>>
>>2747754
>ALL EURASIANS ARE SUPERIOR TO BLACKS.
thats a false statement and im a believer in group differences. all traits are on a bell curve with overlap. This means that even if the eurasian average is higher, there are still some blacks that are smarter than some eurasians. this is why this stuff shouldnt get out; low IQ whites like you think that you're superior just out of virtue of being eurasian
>>
>>2747735
that's where you're wrong kiddo

>mali empire
>>
>>2747371
>What don't you like about the OOA
>Evolutuon is a cult reeeeeeee

Son, you went full retard.
>>
>is this a legitimate source?

>WE THE PROUD WHITE RACE ARE THE BEST IN THE ENTIRE WORLD FOR WE HAVE CREATED EMPIRES SPANNING FROM ANDROMEDA TO MY MOTHER'S HEMORROIDS

/pol/ get out reeee
>>
>>2747769
Is this the level of intelligence of the great superior man? lmao
That's a modified schopenhauer quote.

I'm mixed with light skin btw so technically a percentage of me can claim that "greatness" following your logic but that's bullshit.
>>
>>2747775
Shithole compared to Eurasian civilizations please try again oh wait you cant because Eurasians are superior.

I dont give a shit about OOA Im just more curious that jews are deranged enough to actually censor human evolutionary history for their marxist madness truely they are the most despicable humans that have existed.
>>
File: Africa-France-relationship.png (101KB, 301x208px) Image search: [Google]
Africa-France-relationship.png
101KB, 301x208px
>>2747635
>Adam ran fr the garden of eden
>Adam ran from the backward abo's
Makes sense if you know about aboriginal fire-stick farming destroying Australia
>>2747734
This guys got a point>>2747745 whites stole all their technological achievements then went on to conquer and exploit. Eating of the backs of the poor africans
>>2747769
See ^ whites are by far the most successful criminals of all time. Truely something to be proud of.
>>2747593
Proven theory is different. A hypothesis turns into a theory once the
scientific Vatican gives it the go ahead. Purely dogma
>>2747622
>If science which relies on evidence and testing the theory isn't reliable, what the fuck is?
A lie
>>2747731
Evidence please
>>
>>2747763
Humans were once feral savages that split into two groups one went into Eurasia and got intelligent the other remained stupid feral savages to this very day on average. Thus Eurasians are objectively superior to blacks.
>>
>>2747272
This
White people are butthurt that humanity could possibly have come out of Africa hundreds of thousands of years ago
>>
>>2747769
^ This is literally WE WUZ KANGZ
>>
>>2747763
Thats how it works you are Eurasian and you are superior end of story.
>>
>>2747818
There are blacks out there more intelligent than you. You can't deal with this.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Blackwell
>>
>>2747827
>There are blacks out there more intelligent than you.
So what?

There are are gorillas as smart as humans somewhere in this world.
>>
>>2747793
i'm a white mexican and the mali empire was richer than anything else in medieval europe

then it collapsed lol
>>
>>2747797
how much does the chinese government pay you?
>>
>>2747814
WE WUZ YUROPEN EMPIRES N SHIET
>>
>>2747797
I didn't say that whites stole all their achievements. I said took as in learned some things from non-whites. Not everything but they definitely weren't the only ones who contributed.
>>
>>2747831
I'd say that's genetically imposible but your kind is an abomination of nature. You shouldn't have survived abortion.
>>
>>2747855
>richer
So what it was still created by inferior blacks so its objectively shit. What an empire to end up as the cock sleeve of Ottomans hahahahaaaa
>>
>>2747827
if X% of the black population is as intelligent or more than Blackwell then Y% of the asian or european population is as intelligent or more than blackwell where Y is quite a lot more positive than X.
>>
>>2747809
t. Stormfront pseudo-scientist
>>2747861
Quite well, thank you.
>>2747871
Did Africans get the chance to learn from anyone?
>>
File: koko.png (96KB, 1776x336px) Image search: [Google]
koko.png
96KB, 1776x336px
>>2747872
No fucktard there really is Gorilla with human level intelligence called Koko.
>>
File: rome 414324.jpg (34KB, 367x461px) Image search: [Google]
rome 414324.jpg
34KB, 367x461px
>>2747873
Ottomans weren't interested in your shitty country and probably feared your sheep shaggying degenerated serf culture. Pic related Kang
>>
>>2747904
Ottomans are Eurasians SO ONCE AGAIN THE EURASIAN IS SUPERIOR

hahahaha.
>>
>>2747925
Wow considering middle eastern and Mediterranean's I thought you were on about Europeans s but with all encompassing Eurasian you can steal the works and history of a 3rd of the world. Perfidious Alba at it again
>>
>>2746444
>>2746453
>>2746500
>In their seminal paper The Recent African Genesis of Humans, they even stipulated “that all humans today can be traced along maternal lines of descent to a woman who lived about 200,000 years ago, probably in Africa.”

>So how is it that their “probably” has morphed into our collective “definitely”?

KANGZ BTFO
>>
>>2747925
Face it man. Being white is all you have. If there were no non-whites in the world. You'd be the "nigger" that you talk about. You know this is true.
>>
>>2747960
Being white doesnt make me happy I just am superior because Im white its that simple.
>>
>>2748022
How are you superior. Tell me one of these so called feats/traits/qualities of superiority you possess, that you so boast
>>
>>2748022
Your superiority becomes meaningless if you compare individual by individual. Is it intelligence? You aren't more intelligent than this dude for example https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QHslHqKUX24
I'm not even sure if you're more intelligent than me.
Is it wealth? I don't even need to say anything about this.
>>
>>2747549
New Guinea Man isn't real.

Look it up.
>>
>>2748300
That's not the only one
>>
File: le trash man.jpg (31KB, 352x450px) Image search: [Google]
le trash man.jpg
31KB, 352x450px
>>2747549
>Dr. Kent Hovind
>Kent E. Hovind (born January 15, 1953) is an American Christian fundamentalist evangelist and tax protester. He is a controversial figure in the Young Earth creationist movement and his ministry focuses on attempting to convince listeners to deny scientific theories in fields including biology (evolution), geophysics, and cosmology in favor of a literalist interpretation of the Genesis creation narrative found in the Bible.
>>
File: Kent.Hovind-YouTube-800x430.png (307KB, 800x430px) Image search: [Google]
Kent.Hovind-YouTube-800x430.png
307KB, 800x430px
>>2748359
He states that himself atleast. Look at the evidence not the man
>>
File: 1475535996034.jpg (102KB, 585x560px) Image search: [Google]
1475535996034.jpg
102KB, 585x560px
>>2747734
>>
>>2747272
The Chinese government is the single biggest supporter of the multiregional hypothesis
>>
>>2749422
Stop blaming living White people for what happened to Blacks and Jews decades ago then.
>>
File: StrawMan2.jpg (91KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
StrawMan2.jpg
91KB, 600x450px
>>2749569
>>
>>2749736
He is so dumb he probably doesn't even know what that means.
>>
>>2747569
With the exception of Aboriginal humans in Australia, there are absolutely no apes in that continent.
>>
>>2748410
His "evidence" is poorly argued, outdated, and purposely disingenuous nonsense. He seriously still uses evolutionary arguments that were made irrelevant 20 years ago. And that's just the science he doesn't get completely wrong altogether.

His argument is about as shit as his character.
>>
>>2747754
>all

So Melanesians, Papua New Guineans, Australian Aboriginals, and any other race or ethnic group that stayed immensely tribal are all superior to Africans?

Kill yourself.
>>
>>2748068
Comparing by individual is useless in genetic superiority.
>>
>>2749957
Yh all superior.
>>
>>2747734
YEA DAS RITE WE WUZ KANGZ N'SHIT
>>
No one has ever presented me evidence that everyone that left africa is the exact same as the people who remained behind. No one has convinced me that humans remained the same tens of thousands of years longer than it took to domesticate the dog, horse, cow, chicken, sheep, llama, etc
>>
>>2747671
>what is the ice age
>>
>>2749422
This. East Asians and Ashkenazi Jews are superior to whites. Whites just brag about being smarter than Arabs and Africans. A literal monkey can be smarter than average Africans. Not a big deal.
>>
File: nigge-R.png (131KB, 872x1612px) Image search: [Google]
nigge-R.png
131KB, 872x1612px
>>2746444
Wh*tes are indeed from Africa, meanwhile, Semetic Master Race is pure from any African admixture
>>
>>2749923
Further evidence that we didn't evolve from apes. The missing link still hasn't been found so you have no reason to believe in speculation
>>2749952
He's actually a pretty entertaining fellow. Probably controlled opposition.
>>2750435
Though there is evidence that we are all diverse. I.e.eye colours lactose tolerance bone structure on and on
Its literally impossible to claim that all races are the same and i don't think anyone believes that, unless the person in question is deaf dumb and blind
>>2751090
Whites need to realise they're the nigger slaves doing the bidding of the superior Jew. And Asians are smart enough to keep the Jew at bay. West=Jewish overlords East= superior Asian man
>>
>>2747734
WIR WAREN KONIGE UND SCHIESSE
>>
>>2748328
Which others?
>>
>>2750002
Shame those superior genetics are wasted on someone who will only pass them onto his crusty sock.
>>
>>2747734
>I am a good person because some guus I'm completely unrelated to by any means invented Industrialist first.
Your vicarious obsession over people who look like you is foolish and unfounded.
>>
>>2747797
>Proven theory is different. A hypothesis turns into a theory once the
scientific Vatican gives it the go ahead. Purely dogma

Not true. Evidence that experimentally or mathematically disproves a hypothesis is rarely disregarded if ever. Piles of evidence are also needed to make scientists admit they were wrong before and adapt their new theory to be closer to the truth.
>>
>>2747955
They generated their answer through genetics, and didn't test for themselves the geographical location of the common ancestor. However, most scientists who study that aspect of human genesis say it was from Africa, so these scientists deferred to their opinions on the issue.
>>
This thread is cancer.
>>
>>2751898
>And Asians are smart enough to keep the Jew at bay.
Asians love jews, though. They've had an ancient minority of them there for a long time, and are enthralled by the idea that they are really good at making money.
>>
>>2750004
You must be baiting. Give me 5 reasons how or report your own post and swallow a cyanide capsule.
>>
>>2751898
>Further evidence that we didn't evolve from apes. The missing link still hasn't been found so you have no reason to believe in speculation

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_human_evolution_fossils

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homo

Come on man.
>>
>>2751090
>a literal monkey

No. Give me one monkey smarter than an adult human. And I mean MONKEY, not an ape, so no gorillas or chimps or bonobos.
>>
>>2746444
>Previous article black seed extract cures HIV

----> out
>>
turned out to just be the jaw of a gorrilla or something. So not real
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Piltdown_Man
>>2755674
Not any more. I mean look at the global warming hoax
>>2755678
>opinion
That's the key word here
>>2755721
Its vice versa in the west. The Jew and Asian have a cabal going on.
>>2755920
What am I sopose to be seeing? I dare not read further in the matter out of fear that your "scientific" lies will taint me.
Species, genera and the whole system chop and change. Give it time and they'll realise they wrong.
>>
>>2756973
>I mean look at the global warming hoax
I knew this is bait. Good job.
>>
>>2756973
>>opinion
Dismantle the argument, instead of singling out one word and assuming the connotation I meant for it. What the OOA scientists are doing is certainly not conjecture. If you really want to look like a fool, go try to tell one of them their work is a lie to their face. They would absolutely destroy you. What those scientists and I do is leave our judgements on the truth to the most qualified for the judgement. Can they be wrong? Sure. But if they're wrong and something that disproves their theory comes around they accept it. You'really just so arrogant you believe you are smarter than literal experts who dedictate their lives to the subject.
>>
>>2756979
I'm being serious. CO2 warming is a hoax. Why would Russia and China the only nations that aren't puppets to the Jewish Agenda deny it?
>>2757183
No I'm not pretending to be smarter. But you said opinion so I figured you were saying your whole argument was based on conjecture.
Anyways the problem is that it seems like they've set up their conclusions first and are working backwards to prove it. Maybe they got a good idea and some evidence to sway them to that. But I think more is needed to be found. I mean just how many homo fossils have they found?
>>
File: B_20160426_FB_Argument-1.jpg (126KB, 824x714px) Image search: [Google]
B_20160426_FB_Argument-1.jpg
126KB, 824x714px
>>2757343
Me again. Its okay to leave in frustration I'm a retard
>>
>>2757343
>just how many homo fossils have they found?
Literally thousands, and more are being found all the time. Stop thinking people like Kent Hovind are going to give you a good rundown of evolutionary science, or the state of studies into human evolution.
>>
File: ZeroG1.png (888KB, 900x600px) Image search: [Google]
ZeroG1.png
888KB, 900x600px
>>2757358
What thousands? Kent Hovind is a reliable source. He used to teach high school science!
So how's it work then? Only the homo sapiens decided to migrate? I'm confused neanderthals were chilling up top. Denisovans in the east. Then homos magically evolved in Africa? What about Lucy? Just how many more of her species have they found? Can they be certain? https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=pnR4SrJIECQ&itct=CBQQpDAYAiITCNCb8dHf1tMCFVKXVQoduhkNjFItcmV2ZWFsaW5nIHRoZSBtaXNzaW5nIGxpbmsgZGF2aWQgQXR0ZW5ib3JvdWdo&client=mv-google&gl=ZA&hl=en
Here's David attenbru, you seen it?
>>
File: 1471816804350.jpg (48KB, 627x626px) Image search: [Google]
1471816804350.jpg
48KB, 627x626px
>>2757411
>Kent Hovind is a reliable source. He used to teach high school science!
>>
>>2757343
>Anyways the problem is that it seems like they've set up their conclusions first and are working backwards to prove it
Show me a European that supported OOA before evidence was provided.
>>
>>2758306
Didn't Charles Darwin predict that humans came from African apes?
>>
>>2755621
Stop thinking individually moron.
>>
How could it be any other way? Ignore the face and look at the body of two people of different races. Watch boxing for example. How could two different separate processes end up 99.999% the same? What are the fucking odds of that?
>>
>>2759492
Collectivism is the way to go. URSS, Cuba, North Korea have proven it.
>>
>>2759504
Yes individually humans are smart but collectively they are stupid, white are slightly stupid while niggers are mentally retarded.
>>
>>2759579
Fuck you, man. You're disgusting. How are black people affecting your life?
>>
>>2759606
I dont care how you feel negro,the majority of you are unfeeling sociopaths so showing empathy to you is just stupid. I dont care about YOU I care about the majority dont bring up HURR I KNOW SMART BLACK PEOPLE YH SO FUCKING WHAT?

I DONT SEE SMART BLACK PEOPLE DOING SHIT ABOUT THE RAMPANT CRIMINAL BEHAVIOR OF BLACKS AT ALL.

So just drop it already ok man accept you African homo sapiens are objectively inferior to all Eurasian homo sapiens good day.
>>
File: 1486950260608.png (475KB, 1000x1050px) Image search: [Google]
1486950260608.png
475KB, 1000x1050px
>>2759688
>>
>>2759688
Holy shit, this is golden
>>
>>2759688
I'm not a negro but I'm mixed. I'm probably 75% white. I'm not sociopathic. I'm feel empathy very easily. I'm an individual but you want to put a label on people so it makes easier for you to judge.
The test I've done my IQ is between 110 and 120. English is my second language. I have doubts if you're smart. Look at the shit you say. Have you ever read a book?
Also I might be wrong but it feels to me that you have to hang on to this "we" because you haven't accomplished anything.
You are not a good person, man. You're the one who talks like a sociopath. You talk as if black people aren't people.You're probably hurt people if you had the chance. How isn't that sociopathic? Instead of trying to help people. You want only to affect them negatively. You're shit.
Fuck you.
>>
>>2759738
good post
>>
>>2759688

>I don't care about the majority
>All negroes are dumb

https://www.jstor.org/stable/40064475?seq=1#page_scan_tab_contents

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4603674/

http://journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0138412#pone-0138412-t001

>I don't see smat black people doing shit about the rampant criminal behaviour of blacks at all
>>
>>2747702
>Africa, South Asia, the Indian Subcontinent, South America, and Central America all exhibit cultures that wear little to no clothing.
That's a huge generalization
>>
>>2759752
Majority are retarded post all the smart ones and Ill post Einstein tier whites BUT THAT DONT MEAN WHITE PEOPLE HAVE EINSTEIN TIER INTELLIGENCE AS A MAJORITY.
>>2759738
>I'm an individual but you want to put a label on people so it makes easier for you to judge
Individual judgement is worthless on genetic groupings retard.
>Also I might be wrong but it feels to me that you have to hang on to this "we" because you haven't accomplished anything.
No I am superior to you the same way a chimp is superior to a macaque or a macaque is superior to a lizard its objective superiority.
>You talk as if black people aren't people.
Yes they are not people they are wild animals in human bodies.
>Instead of trying to help people.
Helping blacks is why we are here anon, if we had never helped the sub saharan scum they would be near extinction right now and not fucking up our societies today. It should be legal to kill people that suggest helping blacks honestly.
>>
>>2759778
>No I am superior to you the same way a chimp is superior to a macaque or a macaque is superior to a lizard its objective superiority.
Prove you are superior.
>>
>>2759778
This post proves you're objectively insane.
>>
>>2759778
>talks shit about Africans, calls them all sociopaths
>advocates for the murder of people who wish to help other people
really makes me think
>>
>>2759786
My DNA is Eurasian thus I am superior.
>>2759790
I wont explain why because you niggers cant be convinced something is ever your doing.
>>
>>2759778
Normal people will always stand up and stop insane people like you. You piece of garbage. You think like a savage.
>>
>>2759802
No. You're an insane piece of shit. You have a mental illness.
>>
>>2759795
Whites helping africans is why we have africans destroying our societies, thus to stop feral niggers we must stop the humanitarian nuts that keep on assisting them. I have yet to see a single black group help poor European people at all.
>>2759803
Call me whatever you like but the facts are you need to die as you are not meant for this world.
>>2759808
How am I insane?
>>
>>2759802
Saying my DNA is Eurasian, so my race is superior, could make sense in a fucked up sort of way. But you don't say that, you say that that makes you superior, which doesn't make sense. You are using a personal pronoun, which indicates individual superiority, but you have failed to provide reasoning for your superiority aside from "race", which doesn't make you as an individual any better than anyone else. (Unless you can prove it)
>>
>>2759815
What religion are you a part of?
>>
>>2759688
Well I have to hand it to you, at least you consider us humans!
>>
>>2759802
>My DNA is Eurasian thus I am superior
Even if you have down syndrome?
>>
>>2759802
>Eurasian

That could mean anything.
>>
You blacks are a race of nothing more than paleolithic jungle savages meant to be small tribal hunter gatherers in the African wilderness, civilization was never destined for your kind only through the foolishness of the european human have you feral apes the level of social structure you have today. Without us you would be the same dumb worthless wild animals that you were since the beginning of the existence of your disgusting breed of human.

You are nothing but fucking retards that have been babysat by whitey since then, no one on this planet likes you, arabs still treat you like shit, jews treat you like shit, north africans treat you like shit, asians treat you like shit, mexicans treat you like shit, only whites are insane enough to actually try and like you vile creatures.

Oh do go on about how smart you are big fucking deal while I pay attention to you, I ignore the millions of feral savages causing high crime rates and desecration wherever they exist.
>>
>>2759849
I swear to god, this guy is not normal. I need someone to confirm this. This isn't how a normal or intellectual person writes. He sounds fucking crazy. I've read a lot of comments in my life and this guy sounds batshit crazy.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_rVSwXloXoM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DvvgzQ-Itog

This is what you are fucking nigger piece of shit most of you are like this meaning this is simply your natural state, these are not thugs or scumbags no these are natural black people you deluded nigger.
>>
>>2759856
Maybe its just an AI fucking around on 4chan
>>
>>2759856
Bite my ass negro, Id rather swallow nuclear waste than ever try to be kind to any of you evil apes ever again.
>>
>>2759875
What's your IQ? Which books have your read? What kind of music do you listen to?
>>
>>2759875
>ever again
Who hurt you ai anon?
>>
>>2759778

>Gets proven wrong that most of these people are retarded

You do realise that racists like yourself are retarded too, right?

http://www.livescience.com/18132-intelligence-social-conservatism-racism.html
>>
We're arguing with this person
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PRpiwa3so8U
>>
>>2747379
White is actually a mutation said to be caused by several protein...and selective breeding. White people can be made in labs. Theres an urban legend in the US. About a family of mulattoes that descended from an albino African. Supposedly in the age of nukes and genes they altered segments in military. Apparently the human gene code has always been known. Getting back: They had curly/wavy hair and zero melinated skin. If you understand "white genetics" they are not supposed to have curly/frizzy/very wavy hair. Its roots grow upward.
>>
>>2759884
Yes generalize negros and you are dumb but generalize whites and you are smart fuck off ok.
>>
>>2759891
He didn't generalize whites. He generalizes racists. Are you under the impression that most whites are racists?
>>
>>2759891
>generalize white
He never said white, just racists. The two aren't synonomous
>>
>>2759843
The extra chromosomes just add to his superiority.
>>
>>2759891

I generalised racists, not whites. And you're not doing much to back your case.
>>
We're arguing with a literal low IQ Cletus.
>>
>>2759893
No I am pointing out your hypocracy, people can make walls of text on white people and not be said a thing but say one thing about your precious psycho african apes and your an ebil racist hurr durr.

Just so you idiots know blacks dont care about you at all they would fucking kill all of you without a single hint of guilt.
>>
There are fools that think blacks believe in human compassion.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=By_Od4TXKvg
>>
>>2759910
*hypocrisy
And English isn't even my first language
>>
>>2759849

>I'll conveniently forget about people like Thomas Sankara and the various african civilisations that weren't jungles and huts

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thomas_Sankara

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kingdom_of_Aksum https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mali_Empire
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Mosque_of_Djenn%C3%A9 https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fasil_Ghebbi https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ethiopia#Middle_Ages https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Church_of_Saint_George,_Lalibela

Also from Moroccan traveler Ibn Battuta
>"The negroes possess some admirable qualities. They are seldom unjust, and have a greater abhorrence of injustice than any other people. Their sultan shows no mercy to anyone who is guilty of the least act of it. There is complete security in their country. Neither traveller nor inhabitant in it has anything to fear from robbers or men of violence. They do not confiscate the property of any white man who dies in their country, even if it be uncounted wealth. On the contrary, they give it into the charge of some trustworthy person among the whites, until the rightful heir takes possession of it. They are careful to observe the hours of prayer, and assiduous in attending them in congregations, and in bringing up their children to them."
>>
>>2759910
SJW's get plenty of backlash for their bullshit.

But you're completely out of your mind. Do you even know a black person? Where does this hate come from?
>>
>>2759910
You're an ebil racist hurr durr because you literally want to genocide them, you fucking ape.
>>
Evolution and DNA are both bullshit anyway. Don't believe me? Do some research on them yourself. Try to pinpoint exactly where they went from theory to fact.

t. Not a Christian
>>
>>2759910

>I shall proceed to get my opinions off videos that I have seen

Yeah rightio, lad.
>>
>>2759921
Those were negros of the past the modern ones are feral savages that ruin everything.
>>2759925
And they want to genocide us white people so what will do will you stand there and let the negro beat your brain to goo with a hammer?
>>2759924
If you think this is hatred you should see what the average negro in America thinks of whites.
>>
>>2759483
I don't know for sure but I thought he explicitly remained silent about humans in his model of evolution.
>>
>>2747379
Dont forget European is Asian.And majority of the white europeanmummies that have been found are diamond shaped face.prominent cheekbone. So narrow faces are seen as semitic in origin.
>>
>>2759929
I dont have the resources to put cameras in every black area in America that record their behavior for 100 years then make conclusions based on the data so I use what I can for observation of negros outside of my viewing area.

Think of these videos as looking at zoo animals in their habitats.
>>
>>2759688
The format of this post is why I come to /his/. Even the poltards can be relatively polite.
>>
>>2747569
I think despite of "race" we all descend from pygmies or original forest dwellers. You may not hear about European or Asian pygmies today. But greeks had stories and locations of European or Asian pygmy tribes.
>>
>>2759930
>you should see what the average negro in America thinks of whites
Do you know a negro in America? Most are good people, like any race. Blacks are still lagging behind, however, because of the difficulty to escape poverty that has lasted 200+ years. I doubt you could say any of this stuff if you were standing in front of a black person.
>>
>>2759977
>Most are good people
No
>Blacks are still lagging behind,
Cuz they dumb jungle savages
>because of the difficulty to escape poverty that has lasted 200+ years.
Dumb jungle savages
>I doubt you could say any of this stuff if you were standing in front of a black person.
I dont care what negros think its useless trying to reason with them better to just kill them.
>>
>>2759950
In countries that have historically denied black people education the black communities tend to speak in "broken" language. While in those that educated them you wouldnt be able to tell the difference over the phone. Ofcourse this is not 100% true as some black regions tended to favor preservation of african language/words.
>>
>>2759998
Your a fucking idiot pay attention to their feral behavior not their bad english.
>>
File: 1492885882999.png (37KB, 240x281px) Image search: [Google]
1492885882999.png
37KB, 240x281px
>>2760008
I wonder what is the life story of people like you.
>>
>>2760028
No need to tell you just hate niggers or kill yourself I am serious. I dont care about whites being superior I simply hate negros that is all, white supremacy is my way of convincing fools like you into agreeing with me.
>>
>>2759993
I bet you're that homeless guy from the other thread.
>>
>>2759993
>dumb jungle savages
>No
I see, my post falls apart. Blacks have only had about 50 u ears to catch up with 600 years of European progress.The Romans saw Germans as dumb forest savages too. Here's something to think about. The dominant ethnicity if you look at most of human history would be Chinese if you only care about political power and technology. Arabs were once a backwater and became incredibly powerful with the rise of Islam, as did Europe with Colombus. Don't think Africa couldn't do the same provided the right opportunities.
>>
>>2759998
One side laughs at the other because they dont understand why they speak like that. But then they realize its just a regional custom; where they need to put more power into their voice and speak their regional dialect because its their region and who they are..
>>
>>2760053
>Blacks have only had about 50 u ears to catch up with 600 years of European progress.T
Dumb jungle savages.
>The Romans saw Germans as dumb forest savages too
And the negro is a primal beast compared to the germanic tribes.
>Don't think Africa couldn't do the same provided the right opportunities
Dumb jungle savages that had shit economies in resource rich lands.
>>
>>2760008
You said earlier that black people are sociopathic and yet you talk about killing black people. Don't you see you're the sociopathic here?
Were you abused as kid?
>>
>>2760062
>Dumb jungle savages.
I made a decent post and you ignored my points. Goodbye.
>>
>>2760062
Germanic tribes were considered barbarians by the Romans.
West africa had civilizations like the Mali Empire.
>>
>>2760081
Wanting feral animals removed from society is not sociopathic.
>>
>>2760087
He is insane. Can't you see. You have to mock him subtly.
He is literally insane.
>>
>>2760008
Its a tough topic in sociology. Very delicate. We are all feral. In the US black people have been lied to and decieved because in the scheme of it all they serve a purpose to the white elite. We are all homo sapien. Look at the chinese they served as a model society until there were too many. You can tell these people were a product of and made for war. An unethical endurance perhaps reminiscent of their tough environment.
>>
>>2760091
I see you as an animal. You're as angry as a pitbull and you have low IQ too.
>>
>>2760053
Not just Blacks but many Native Americans from different regions until recently learned to read or write. Being ruled by a literate elite until early 1900s.
>>
File: East-Hem_900ad.jpg (18KB, 300x176px) Image search: [Google]
East-Hem_900ad.jpg
18KB, 300x176px
>>2760088
Mali Empire existed around the time Germanics already established civilizations.

Lets take a look at the map.

Notice how empty Africa is in the negri section.

DUMB

JUNGLE

SAVAGES
>>
>>2747371
Thank God DNA doesn't exist or you'd be in real trouble, amigo.
>>
>>2760110
What's that an pic for ants?
>>
>>2760102
There are zero logical downsides to the removal of negros globally.
>>
>>2760099
Niggers are more feral.
>>
>>2760120
What's the logical downside of getting rid of you? An angry low IQ pitbull?
>>
>>2760108
You can correct me on this but the country we call Bolivia. Made as a nation of refuge to Incan people. Despite poverty and crime that comes with it has soft spoken people with some of the highest etiquette in the Americas. Very different than the wild indians we like to portray.
>>
>>2760127
You are too stupid to understand my intentions. Are you that mixed breed?
>>
>>2760126
Even if they were savages, you're no better. You advocate for killing people. What's different about you? You have no morality. You're a savage. Why can't you see this?
>>
>>2760126
Let me put in a language you understand: You're a nigger.
>>
>>2760138
Niggers are not people they are wild animals devoid of empathy and sadistic thus they are naturally evil creatures. You cannot show mercy of evil beings tgat refuse to change anon.
>>
>>2760130
Now go to other countries preaching indianism. The problem with black people is that they hold spite against whites because society and history rubs it in for their downfall. Its what we see in Haiti. Haiti is to black people what bolivia is to Natives. Big difference in statistics despite both being poor.
>>
>>2760150
Yes perhaps I would behave like them if my frontal lobe barely worked.
>>
>>2760157
Stop comparing Amerindians to these disgusting african savages.
>>
>>2760155
What if I tell you In america they down play murder rates for the sake of real estate prices. And every white person back in the day had a hit man name. Because in Europe violent man was the norm. They had to fight for everything. And their women love killers. It made them feel protected.
>>
>>2760176
This aint no back in the day. The jungle savages have ridiculous crimes RIGHT NOW.
>>
>>2760176
Europe is not as violent because they have too much atstake. Likea good fella going good. Model law system and ethics. Italy was not the great wonder they like to exploit in history. It was a criminality filth. So they tended to favor marrying Spanish with larger network and better naval and merchant system.and the spanish in turn were considered confused Europeans in an Isolated peninsula 9 miles away from the Arabs.
>>
>>2760185
I understand where you are coming from. There seems to be a spike in heathenry. There is no reason for such lewd licentiousness. Except spite. Some people hold in too much spite historical or acquired through living.
>>
>>2760206
>Europe is not as violent because they have too much atstake

Maybe because they're not as poor? In the early 1900's , Germany was almost a shithole so they had to blame the Jews for fucking up their economy that they made shit themselves. So they killed 6 million Jews, and 20 more minorities.

Pretty savage for a Eurasian...
>>
File: 1486001801746.png (465KB, 1000x1050px) Image search: [Google]
1486001801746.png
465KB, 1000x1050px
>>2760185
>>
>>2760228
The Germanic's thirst shall never be quenched with wiping out Europeans.
>>
>>2760386
Yet, they killed gay Germans, Slavs, and European Jews.
>>
>>2760185
Shut up retard or I'll tell your mom you're misbehaving on the internet.
>>
>>2760315
Dont care about being white I just hate negros.
>>
>>2761214
What a sad existence you live then.
>>
>>2761214
Are you even white?
Thread posts: 208
Thread images: 19

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.