[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Roman Republic to Roman Empire

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: Roman_Republic-44BC.png (17KB, 1020x624px) Image search: [Google]
Roman_Republic-44BC.png
17KB, 1020x624px
Is it true that it was a generation of unmarried young men (aka Incels) to overthrow the Senate and establish the Empire?
I heard this thing but struggling to find actual sources.
>>
>>2746377
Pompey, Crassus and Caesar were all married.
>>
I'm pretty sure Caesar, Pompey, Mark Anthony, Augustus and Agrippa were all married and had children.
>>
>Is it true that it was a generation of unmarried young men (aka Incels) to overthrow the Senate and establish the Empire?
Like who?

All the big dogs of the era were married, and Augustus, the first Roman Emperor, actually imposed a tax on long-term single men and women (apart from those who opted for celibacy for religious reasons), as well as couples who had no children.
>>
I heard someone saying that to justify the phrase "sexual frustration is one of the prime motors of innovation and revolution"
>>
If anything, it's true about Alexander and the group of his close friends(homo) leading beta uprising against Persia.
>>
>>2746410 (You)
Now that I think of it, he was a virgin (as in, PIV) into his early 20s, until after his first great victory in Asia.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.