[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Indian mutiny thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

What actually caused it? Popular discontent with British reforms? The upper class fearing the loss of their place in society? or was it just a chimp-out over some cartridges?
>>
>>2745473
>the explosions of greased cartridges wrecked the infrastructure of india
>the annexation of several states just prior (including states that made up a shit tone of their manpower)
>the news of the crimean war rekt morale
that's about all i know 2bh
>>
File: 1485743874960.gif (594KB, 249x214px) Image search: [Google]
1485743874960.gif
594KB, 249x214px
all I know is that the british are elder god tier trolls, I couldn't have thought of a better insult myself than to literally cover the cartridges in the grease of their sacred animal and proceed to successfully put down the rebellion with said cartridges.

masterful really, bravo

t. american
>>
>>2745485
nevermind about the greased cartridges, i took the passage in my book literal
>>
>>2745493
They didn't do that tho

Besides, if it was a 'WE CAN'T USE THESE IT'S AGAINST OUR RELIGION D<' it's odd that they had fuck all problem using them against the British
>>
>>2745473
"Guys, guys, I am not saying it is pig/cow fat. Buuuut feel free to change the ammo if you're not sure."
"WTF I HATE BRITAIN NOW."
>>
>>2745543
>it's odd that they had fuck all problem using them against the British
Religion is a meme
>>
>>2745473
Disrespected Indian customs which caused the autism reach maximum levels

>>2745493
That never happened tho?
>>
>>2745473
>between 800,000 to 10 million people were killed
>>
The real question is whether or not the Indian Tulwar was superior sword to the british cavalry sabres
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.