[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Favorite monarchs and why

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5

File: fucking retard.jpg (40KB, 444x310px) Image search: [Google]
fucking retard.jpg
40KB, 444x310px
Mohammed Zahir Shah (Afghanistan)
>forty years of peace, maintained neutrality in WWII for example
Charles XII of Sweden
>military prowess, great northern war
Gustavus Adolphus of Sweden
>thirty years war, began Stormakstiden (the era of great power AKA swedish empire)
Henry VIII of England
>english reformation
Charles II of Spain
>technological advancements hundreds of years ahead of his time, played a major role in civil rights which was uncommon at the time, brought spain to its peak in history and waged war with the finno-korean empire (nearly destroying it, might I add)
>>
Fuck you for not replying to my thread
good night
>>
>>2745170

Who is this man and why does everybody bully him?
>>
Khalid bin barghash
>was only sultan for 38 minutes
>>
File: IMG_0546.jpg (41KB, 220x287px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0546.jpg
41KB, 220x287px
>UGH GUUUHHH UGHHHHHH DURRHS GUGGGH
what did he mean by this?
>>
File: peter_i_by_kneller.jpg (3MB, 1463x2516px) Image search: [Google]
peter_i_by_kneller.jpg
3MB, 1463x2516px
>>2745170
Peter the Great

Was six foot nine.
Traveled incognito.
>>
>>2745215
Charles II of Spain, he's the poster child of generations of inbreeding will do. He couldn't even open his mouth most of the time and was infertile. There's more craziness other people could tell you
>>
File: 220px-明太祖.jpg (14KB, 220x278px) Image search: [Google]
220px-明太祖.jpg
14KB, 220x278px
>>2745170
the great HONGWU emperor
>>
>>2745170
>Peter theGreat
Do I even need to explain? He may have followed in his father's footsteps but his own reforms laid the foundation for Russia's future progress.
>Wilhelm I of Prussia/German Empire
He didn't interfere with Bismark's actions
>Alexnader the III of Russia
His reign was peaceful and Russia really needed those 13 years of peace
>Alexis of Russia
Peter's father. As I have already said, he laid the groundwork fro his son's future reforms.
>>
>>2745170
>Charles XII of Sweden
Neglected his country for the sake of his autistic warmongering, lost a shitload of land to Russia, got killed eventually because that's what happens in wars.
>>
>>2746865
>Alexnader the III of Russia
His reign ensued that the revolution would be bloody and that Russia would never become a civilized European nation. Repressive measures, censorship, turning the country into a police state certainly helped deal with terrorism, but it killed any semblance of progress that had been attempted by Alex II.
>>
>>2745235
>Was six foot nine.
>Traveled incognito.
How did he pulled that out?
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.