[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What was so historically wrong with the middle east borders?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: 7661_l.jpg (179KB, 800x532px) Image search: [Google]
7661_l.jpg
179KB, 800x532px
What was so historically wrong with the middle east borders?
Are we not above political relations now after two and a half world wars later? The middle east divided is a middle east at war.

Restore Persian Monarchy over Iran, and the old borders East of Iran, provided they effectively outlaw extremist Religious by capital punishment.
Restore Ottoman Sultanate over Syria, lebanon, Jordan and the Arabian, provided they also install capital punishment for religious extremist.
Leave Jerusalem, Arab and Jewish designated areas of Israel alone, but make it a Sanctuary State of the UN and not its own state.
Invade and occupy Isis controlled secs of Egypt, Lybia, Algeria, Nigeria and declare martial Law, outlaw all Isis affiliates, and outlaw radical religious extremist activities punishable by death.
Restore Tunisia and Carthage and Annex it as part of Sicily and make Sicily it's own Nation, provided that they secure the naval power over the Mediterranean and secure the borders in which refugees and cartels are flooding into Europe.
Middle East Crisis solved.
Prove me wrong.
>>
>>2744891
>2 1/2 world wars
>WWI, WWII, WW II.5
>>
>>2744891
>osman family ruling over the levant and arabia

nigga what
>>
>>2744949
They dindunuffin wrong. Wrong inheritance, wrong time, wrong war to fight. Restore the Ottoman rule and youll see a much more secured Middle Eastern Region. Turkey has already proved to be a strong western ally and they culturally do not support Radical religious ideals that places like Iran, Syria, Palestine and many others that were once in Ottoman control support.
>>
>>2744927
>what is the cold war
>>
>>2744973
When the fuck did we start calling the cold war ww2.5?
>>
>>2744891
>Restore Persian Monarchy
Lacks any semblance of legitimacy and could only be kept in power through foreign interevention.

>and the old borders East of Iran
Yeah lets take territory from a nuclear power, what could possibly go wrong.

>provided they effectively outlaw extremist Religious by capital punishment.

Nothing endears a ruler imposed by foriengers to the people like executing members of the old government.

>Restore Ottoman Sultanate over Syria, lebanon, Jordan and the Arabian, provided they also install capital punishment for religious extremist.

Lets pretend that arab consciousness is not a thing and that the turks dont have a terrible reputation there. Turkey is already having huge troubles with a minority that wants independence why add vastly not more of them.

>Leave Jerusalem, Arab and Jewish designated areas of Israel alone, but make it a Sanctuary State of the UN and not its own state.

Yeah the Jews who have fought so hard against the Arabs and the UK will gladly surrender sovereignty quietly.

>Invade and occupy Isis controlled secs of Egypt, Lybia, Algeria, Nigeria and declare martial Law, outlaw all Isis affiliates, and outlaw radical religious extremist activities punishable by death.

Having a bunch of Christians come over to occupy and kill muslims will no doubt make ISIS hated, I mean its not like ISIS have been pushing for this since their establishment.

>Restore Tunisia and Carthage and Annex it as part of Sicily and make Sicily it's own Nation, provided that they secure the naval power over the Mediterranean

Its like you base your knowledge of politics and history off of paradox video games and not reality.
>>
>>2745082
>Would rather keep on fighting an invisible enemy instead of make enemies offical and spark ww3

Youre telling me a divided middleeast is worth fighting for? Why not destroy everything and restart? The last world war caused this mess. Make another world war to fix it. Make it truely the war to end all wars. Make it so devistating that no man will ever want to fight again.

But thats all besides the point, the question I was trying to bring up for discussion was, why were the old border such a problem? Just because the Allied nations won, they reap the benefits? Well if only they knew the amount of resources theyd spend to try and keep the peace, they would have gone about that whole map drawing differently.
>>
>>2745216
>Youre telling me a divided middleeast is worth fighting for?

It is but its not worth a nuclear war over,all your method would do is vastly increase the death and destruction for all before returning to the status quo.

>Make another world war to fix it
You seriously think a world war in a nuclear age is comparable to a world war pre nuke?

> they would have gone about that whole map drawing differently.

The goal was to keep the middle east weak and divided so that they could better manipulate it, that goal is and continues to be achieved.

The wests troubles are more to do with immigration, globalisation and dealing corperate interest goups.
>>
>>2745268
>vastly increase the death and destruction for all before returning to the status quo

Having a hard time seeing a problem here?

>comparable to a world war pre nuke?

No. Itd be more deadly, thus more Successful

>continues to be achieved.

I really am not going to even bother arguing this. Its just so highly false.
>>
>>2745391
>Having a hard time seeing a problem here?
It fails to achieve your goals of stability, the status quo is exactly what you want to change.

>No. Itd be more deadly, thus more Successful
Deadly =/= successful. Look at World War II its about political goals being achieved, the Germans raped the soviets K:D wise but still lost.

>I really am not going to even bother arguing this. Its just so highly false.

Not at all, you are simply making the mistake of looking at it from a nationalistic or personal viewpoint and not the viewpoint of 1% interests.

-thanks to the lack of unity its easy to prevent muslims from taking full advantage of their oil reserves, playing the saudis off against the Iranians.

-It creates a massive immigration push which lowers wages and conditions whilst bringing in people with no debts

-Creates a high demand for weapons and military technology (Saudi Arabia has the 3rd largest military expenditure for instance - more than russia)
>>
>>2744891
Nice AAR man I upboated so hard
Also Syria is just fine, just let dictators fall in again
>>
>>2744891
There is nothing "historically wrong" with Middle East borders because the issue was the arbitrary division of former British, French, and Ottoman territories in the Levant. Iraq is the Middle Eastern equivalent of Yugoslavia for example.
>>
How is Carthage still an actual entity?
>>
>>2744891
OP is brain damaged
>>
>>2744891
>How to make the Middle East more unstable
I honestly thought this couldnt be done
>>
>restore ottoman sultanate

I wouldn't mind but you obviously don't understand the extreme hate between Sunnis and Shia
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.