[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Mormon Extermination Act

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: Screenshot_20170501-210111.png (3MB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170501-210111.png
3MB, 1440x2560px
On October 27th, 1838, the Governor of Missouri, Liburn Boggs, ordered the Mormons to leave his state or face extermination following the Battle of Crooked River. Additional information or thoughts/opinions would be appreciated.
>>
File: i know that feel bro.png (41KB, 500x491px) Image search: [Google]
i know that feel bro.png
41KB, 500x491px
>>2744371
>you will never live in a Mormon-free timeline
>>
>>2746142
>>you will never live in a Mormon-free timeline
What harm do they do? They just have kids and go to their weird masses
>>
>>2744371
where my reparations at.
>smacks lips
>>
>>2746186
They're a creepy as fuck cult
>>
>>2747614
how so what do they do?
>>
>>2747614
Are you easily scared, anon?
>>
>>2747619
They're so cheery, it's unnatural
It's like they live in a different reality
>>2747623
no
>>
>>2747628
maybe they do.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzlG28B-R8Y
>>
>>2747628
>They're so cheery, it's unnatural
Sounds exactly like regular americans to me
>>
I'm mormon.
Yes there was a time when the mormons gathered in Missouri. The church was sending missionaries all across the country to convert people, and the converted would join Joseph Smith and the Mormons in Independence, Missouri. At that time, the governor of Missouri issued a bill asking for the death of all mormons in Missouri. Anyone who killed a mormon would not be punished. As you can tell, mormons left the area, and this event is a crucial point that resulted in the migration to Utah.
>>
>>2747666
are you a creepy cult?
>>
>>2746186
In certain hard-line Mormon communities they kick out young men so that they don't become a threat to the number of wives they can have, which is ultimately the problem of polygamy.

http://content.time.com/time/nation/article/0,8599,1664868,00.html
>>
>>2747666
What happens with the mormons who can't find a wife, does this happen a lot?
>>
Reminder that the Mormon belief system is founded on the idea that Native Americans were too stupid to build dirt mound pyramids and that it had to be Israelites instead.
>>
>>2748095
Also a reminder that the LDS is a shit church that is afraid to talk about Joseph Smith getting exposed as a liar so they can keep their billions of shekels
>>
>>2747628
>They're so cheery, it's unnatural
They appear happy, so exterminate them!
>>
>>2744371
based
mormons should burn at the stake
>>
>>2746186
They are filthy heretics who should be killed unless they repent and accept true Christianity
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.