[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why blacks never used river horses to enslave white people?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5

File: hippopotamus-river-horse.jpg (130KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
hippopotamus-river-horse.jpg
130KB, 1024x1024px
Why blacks never used river horses to enslave white people?
>>
Fuck off ESL
>>
>>2742528
>Riding hippos
Do you actually know anything about a hippopotamus?
>>
>>2742563
99% of misspelled OPs are Australian shitposting

Remember to sage and report
>>
>>2742563
It's like riding your mother. Same principle but half the weight.
>>
Africans are not imperialistic and domineering like Europeans
>>
>>2742589
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bantu_expansion
>>
>>2742572
>Thinking my mother would be easier then riding a hippo
We all know she'd tear your ass apart like the faggot of a father you have, boi.
>>
>>2742589
*cough**cough* Zulu *cough**cough*
>>
A thread died for this
>>
>>2742528
Kill more people than lions do in Africa.

Stay the fuck away from these things.
>>
>>2742528
Mate, the better question is why didn't the hippos ride the niggers into victory against the whites?
>>
>>2742598
Thays not imperialistic at all though.
>>
>>2742645
Except they killed, slaughtered and assimilated every native in their path?
>>
>>2742648
What? The bantu expansion isn't imperialistic, they weren't even a monolith at all really.
>>
>>2742665
They never became imperialistic because they never had the ability to do so.
inb4 /pol/
>>
>>2742665
Tell that to the Khoisans.
>>
>>2742665
It's like how people call the influx of sedans into India the aryan invasion even though it wasn't at all.
>>
>>2742622
This. Hippopotamoi are aggressive fucks.
>>
>>2742887
Saw a video of one medium hippo fight off a dozen lionesses, killing at least two of them. On land.
>>
File: cd2.jpg (13KB, 261x199px) Image search: [Google]
cd2.jpg
13KB, 261x199px
>>2742572
>>
>>2742563
I'm curious Anon, tell me about it. I want to be able to say this thread was good for something.

Is it just because of how aggressive they are, or is it something about their bone structure like how large cats can't support a person's weight without breaking their spine or something like that?
>>
>>2742622

Thirding this, and it's the best answer to OP's question, apart from the obvious fact that blacks are dumb.

Hippos (this is a good way to get around the plural-thing) are quite vicious, something that not many people know.
>>
>>2742648

It wasn't uniform you fools
>>2742669
Bantu were not the first northely migrants

You don't even know the history of the people of southern Africa, why are you posting as if you know anything
>>
File: image.png (37KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
37KB, 633x758px
>>2742528
>50bC
>black people from South Africa actually learn how to domesticate hippos
>3 years later Rome speaks Malawi
>5 years later Rome regroups, steal the craft of domesticating hippos
>8 years later the entire world speaks Latin
>nuclear bombs are developed 100 years later
>
>>
>>2742992
>Bantu were not the first northely migrants
Irrelevant
>>
>>2743106
It is when you fucking say KHOISAN LIKE THEY ARE ALL ONE PEOPLE DUMBASS
>>
>>2742938
As many of the anon's have stated on this thread, hippopotamoi are very aggressive and unpredictable in nature (one moment being docile, then giving you the stink eye before running you down and killing you). Aggressive animals do not take well to domestication, similar to the African bush elephant (not the North African elephant used by the Carthaginians). Hippos are also semi-aquatic and don't like to leave their territory for long periods of time.
>>
>>2743164
Isn't Khoisan the names of two separate people combined together who only look and speak like each other? I think the Khoi were pastoralists and did farming and the San were hunter-gatherers.
>>
>>2743164
Doesn't matter if they are two or 200 people. Bantus still treated them imperialistically. albeit in a primitive form.
>>
File: image.jpg (51KB, 750x867px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
51KB, 750x867px
>>2742572
>>
File: Hippo-car[1].jpg (54KB, 675x380px) Image search: [Google]
Hippo-car[1].jpg
54KB, 675x380px
>>2742901
There's another video of a lioness getting her face partially torn off because she got in between a hippo mother and calf. Another video shows hippos mauling and tearing apart a large crocodile. Yet another video from a dashcam shows an angry hippo charging a car and taking a bite out of the front. pic related.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.