[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: People in history who literally dindu nuffin wrong.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 7

File: IMG_2849.png (112KB, 300x452px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2849.png
112KB, 300x452px
ITT: People in history who literally dindu nuffin wrong.
>>
File: Gorbachev.jpg (56KB, 780x438px) Image search: [Google]
Gorbachev.jpg
56KB, 780x438px
>>2742491
Gorbachev
>>
>>2742547
I am pretty sure he didnt intend for the Soviet Union to collapse
>>
>>2742594
Hence why he dindu nuffin. Or are you a neoliberal cuck who dislikes the USSR?
>>
File: image.jpg (22KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
22KB, 640x360px
>>2742491
this desu

also pic related, unironically

it was brutal, but necessary
>>
>>2742605
Who is that?
>>
>>2742612
>How do I image search
Always easy to spot the redditfags.
>>
File: image.jpg (834KB, 1099x1000px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
834KB, 1099x1000px
>>2742612
The Dresden Incinerator
The Instatiable Bomber
The Krispy Kraut Man
>>
>>
>>2742491
Jesus of Nazareth.
>>
>>2742491
Pic not related
>>
File: 1487299356894.jpg (24KB, 710x375px) Image search: [Google]
1487299356894.jpg
24KB, 710x375px
Mao desu
>>
>>2743303
t.prussian
>>
Why did he fail to keep his damn head in the damn carriage?
>>
>>2742491
*cough*1610*cough*sack of moscow*cough*cough*cough*
>>
>>2742491
There was no sack, after the battle of Klushino the remaining Russian forces surrendered, swore fealty to the Polish prince, and accompanied him to Moscow which the Poles entered unopposed. The Duma voted to dethrone the Tsar and offered the crown to the prince.

Then the Poles spent a year on infighting since the staunchly Catholic King of Poland was fiercely against his son converting to Orthodoxy which he needed to do to become Tsar, and eventually they were forced out. Had Sigismund not been retarded there could have been a Polish-Lithuanian-Russian state.

This was less of a war of conquest than a dynastic crisis, and on more than one front too; there were factions of boyars keen to offer the position of Tsar to the Polish prince while some of the Polish aristocrats were trying to oust their own king in order to give whoever ends up Tsar (even Shuisky) the Polish-Lithuanian crown.
>>
>>2743503
Meant to reply to >>2743411.
>>
>>2743347
I'm about to finish the 1989 movie about it. Extremely honest. Louis did nothing wrong. These threads are usually littered with ironic shitposting and everybody posts brutal dictators but he really was just a guy. Killed because of his office not because of his actions.uci
>>
>>2743411
What was wrong with it? It made no difference to the people which foreign monarch was in charge. They just wanted their privileges and the peasants just wanted the crops to be good.
There would be no Polish-Russian unification because the Commonwealth had no dynasty. The problem was that the king didn't want his son to change religion.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.