[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is anyone gonna sit and tell me Amerindians aren't mongoloids?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 7

File: Amerindia tribes women.png (356KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
Amerindia tribes women.png
356KB, 480x360px
Is anyone gonna sit and tell me Amerindians aren't mongoloids? They almost look indistinguishable from SouthEast Asians.
>>
>>2741762
>They almost look indistinguishable from SouthEast Asians.

The really don't.
>>
Hmmmm it's almost as if their ancestors crossed a strait that leads to Asia.

Really makes you stink.
>>
File: Crow-Brave.jpg (53KB, 600x823px) Image search: [Google]
Crow-Brave.jpg
53KB, 600x823px
>>2741762
They're very watered down now due to admixture with Europeans. But they're from similar backgrounds to the North East Asians.
>>
>>2741762
Probably this
>>
>>2741795
They aren't Euro admixed actually, plain Indians just underwent dinaricization which makes them appear less mongoloid.
>>
File: AztecaLanguages.jpg (214KB, 1206x834px) Image search: [Google]
AztecaLanguages.jpg
214KB, 1206x834px
>>2741822
I consider Aztecs to be Amerindian.
>>
>>2741822
Is the lack of facial hair a genetic thing, or just the result of grooming?
>>
>>2743590
It's genetic.
>>
>>2743590

Mexican here. Pure amerindians barely have body hair. Males cannot grow a beard or mustache.
This is great in females though.
>>
>>2741762
Huh? They look very different from southeast asians. Look at the jaws.
>>
File: johntrudell.jpg (192KB, 838x788px) Image search: [Google]
johntrudell.jpg
192KB, 838x788px
>>2743590
>>2743810
>tfw mostly native mestizo
>at best i can grow a wispy apache beard
>my beard will most likely end up looking like pic related
>my, even more native, father has a full goatee
un-fucking-fair
>>
>>2741822
That last man in the lower right hand side is the former Chief of my tribe. It's not the Plains it's the southeast.
>>
>>2741849
>I consider Aztecs to be Amerindian.
Uh, that's what they literally are? I mean, I think it's not exactly something that is ever disputed, is it?
>>
>>2741762
They dont op, just returned from cambodia. only similar skin tone
>>
If you look at people from the steppes, they look a lot like the Native Americans. I saw one documentary, and the clothes and everything could have been straight from the Plains Wars almost.
>>
>>2744352
Some say they are a tribe of Israel, Aryan survivors of Atlantis or Black people.
>>
>>2743590
In the end it's grooming, but they have far less body hair.

They'd have teenager moustaches if they didn't shave or pluck their facial hair (native amerindians have a tradition of hair plucking)

>>2745045
Indians are descended from the ancestors of tungusic people, thousands of years ago. So that's far north Asians.
Clothes and material culture being similar would be mostly due to the similar lifestyle and materials available- nomadic herders.
>>
>>2741798
>Homo erectus
>alive 200,000 years ago in Africa
>>
>>2741849
>Kawaiisu
>>
>>2743625
>tfw black Jamaican American
>barely have any facial hair whatsoever

It's not fair bros
>>
>>2745202
Only dumb "Hebrew Israelites" say that.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.