[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

According to international law, this wasn't a genocide because

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: Khmer-Rouge-timeline.jpg (89KB, 490x320px) Image search: [Google]
Khmer-Rouge-timeline.jpg
89KB, 490x320px
According to international law, this wasn't a genocide because it targeted socio-economic groups and not religions, ethnicities or races.
>>
>>2740869
So then the Holocaust wasn't one because Jews like to say they are not a race?
>>
>>2740872
it was the killing of a culture, and thus an ethnicity
>>
File: 1492412822520.jpg (26KB, 457x480px) Image search: [Google]
1492412822520.jpg
26KB, 457x480px
>>2740872
>>
>>2740872
>OP lists three eligible traits: religion, ethnicity, or race
>"hurrdurr, let's ignore the other two and just focus on race"
dumb /pol/ poster

Also,
>12:38:46
>12:39:46
dumb samefagging poster
>>
>>2740869
>international law
Implying it matters whatever that means. It's pretty much known about in the whole world as such and has received a lot more coverage by the infotainment media than the other lesser known genocide of the same period. And some of the perpetrators have recently been sentenced to live out the remainder of their lives behind bars now that they're old and grey as always.
https://youtu.be/AnZQgrmCP84
>>
>>2740925
>Also,
>>12:38:46
>>12:39:46
>dumb samefagging poster
not true, coincidence

Also your first point in the post contradicts the second one, don't you think?
>>
>>2740963
>Also your first point in the post contradicts the second one, don't you think?
No, because falseflagging first and then samefagging second is an established institution.
>>
>>2740968
well then I have no idea to convince you otherwise, and I would really like you because I get personally offended when someone accuses me of things I didn't do

All I can say is that that post >>2740872 uses absolutely retarded logic and is easy to call out, as you just did
also this kind of bait would work on /pol/ but /his/ is more intelligent and too slow of a board for this sort of thing to make sense logistically.

My point to this thread was pointing out how arbitrary the international law can be and how certain groups get this "privilege" - even if it's insignificant in this case, I mean it's literally a contest of 'who's the bigger victim'
>>
>>2740968

and if I wanted to do a shitty thing like that the I would just mention "race" in OP post and conviniently omit the other 2 criteria.

t. same person as in >>2740993 and OP
>>
>>2740993
>>2740968
and by 'certain groups' I don't mean jews - answering before you ask. I'm talking about ethnicities and religious groups in general.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.