[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jewish Ritual Murder / Blood "Libel" Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 319
Thread images: 39

File: littlesainthugh.jpg (206KB, 1018x490px) Image search: [Google]
littlesainthugh.jpg
206KB, 1018x490px
There is a lot of disinformation out there about this subject. This is a great example. A slam dunk ritual murder case, a case that could be tried today, is incredulously mocked by "academics" who rely on lying by omission.

This thread is for exploring this topic without worrying about being politically correct. Did certain Jewish lineages ritually kill Christian children throughout the middle ages? I'd say the answer is unequivocally yes.

This is a /his/ thread, so, no, we aren't theorizing about occult practices today.
>>
>>2740412

>infographic utterly fails to mention that the shrine was opened in the 19th century and the skeleton was found intact with no signs of damage whatsoever
>>
File: 1483583368485.png (731KB, 1664x5472px) Image search: [Google]
1483583368485.png
731KB, 1664x5472px
Here is a collection of reports of Jewish ritual murders. It isn't vetted, the cases vary in their evidence. The interesting part to me is the sheer number of cases across a wide range of geographic locations and time periods. From a meta perspective, it seems crazy to dismiss all these reports by cherry picking one or two and "debunking them".
>>
>>2740412
Yes but Wikipedia is run by the semites and their allies so obviously it will have some bias.
>>
>>2740419
This is meaningless. You wouldn't expect skeletal damage from the reports. The body was supposedly punctured numerous times (similar to many other Jewish Ritual Murder cases). This wouldn't cause skeletal damage, so the lack of skeletal damage certainly isn't evidence of anything.
>>
File: bl2.jpg (353KB, 1296x651px) Image search: [Google]
bl2.jpg
353KB, 1296x651px
There has been at least one recent academic work on this subject. By a jew. He concluded the patterns undeniably showed that the ritual murders were real.
>>
Jewish ritual child torture and murder was real. There are a few undeniable cases like Simon of Trent and Little Saint Hugh where liberals have to intentionally lie and leave out facts in any discussion. Moreover, there are just so many cases, over such a wide geographic range, through hundreds of years that it is undeniably true. This isn't a pattern of antisemitism. There are patterns to the physical evidence.

You have babies drained of blood in multiple countries over a long period of time. You have adolescent boys stabbed dozens of times, many of whom were circumcised when they were killed. These aren't patterns of random deaths being blamed on jews. Moreover, most people were illiterate, even books let alone news were very rare, so the idea that people isolated from each other by time, language, and space would all report that jews were killing children in very specific ways (including finding bodies) is undeniable evidence that this was an occult ritual of certain jewish sects. That or time traveling serial killers. Antisemitism certainly doesn't fit the overall pattern.

Liberal academics and jews will cherry pick a couple of these cases and "debunk" them. That is not how rational people think. It isn't if one or two are incorrect. It is if ten are correct.

Most here know there are different ethnicities of jews. Sephardic and Ashkenazi lived in the same countries but kept separate. Mutilated bodies of children were only found around Ashkenazis. This is another pattern. Another coincidence that can't just be ignored.
>>
>Ashkenazi
German autism strikes again not even Judaism is safe. What will Germanic Islam look like?
>>
>>2740412
>1255
>investigation
kek. Literally all of this could be made up. There were no real courts in 13th century.
>>
>>2740444
You're right. We shouldn't bother looking into any historical events before 1843. Can't trust shit.
>>
>>2740452
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Animal_trial

This is how great was their judiciary system.

>We shouldn't bother looking into any historical events before 1843. Can't trust shit.
There is a little thing called source criticism.
>>
File: injury10c.jpg (88KB, 1000x625px) Image search: [Google]
injury10c.jpg
88KB, 1000x625px
>>2740430

>crusifixion doesn't cause skeletal damage
>puncture wounds dont cause skeletal damage
>>
File: smugtaire.jpg (83KB, 427x458px) Image search: [Google]
smugtaire.jpg
83KB, 427x458px
>>2740412
>It was said that the body had been thrown into the well after attempts to bury it failed, when the earth had expelled it.

> EARTH HAD EXPELLED IT.

“a worthless repertory of declamations and miracles, a disgrace to the human mind"
>>
File: potato.jpg (506KB, 752x2009px) Image search: [Google]
potato.jpg
506KB, 752x2009px
>>2740423
>here's a collection of reports
>there's little to no evidence and most of these allegations are based on hearsay but this pattern really makes you think...
>>
>>2740462
How is this relevent? The OP has reported facts. Koppin was seen leading Hugh away. Hugh was found on Koppin's property. Mutilated. What do Animal Trials have to do with this? How is it justified to leave these facts out of any discussion about the case?
>>
>>2740474
Hugh, and the rest of the supposed victims of Jewish ritual murders, weren't actually crucified. No one claims they were literally crucified. So why is skeletal evidence of actual crucifixions relevant? No one is saying Hugh was literally crucified. The record says he had marks on his hands and a crown of thorns was found with the body. That is all.
>>
>>2740476
How is anything in this thread irrationally antisemitic? We are just asking about a specific historical pattern of physical evidence and accusations.
>>
>>2740496
Not sucking chosenite dick unconditionally is anti semitic, goyim.
>>
>>2740492

Literally in the OP pic related

>marks of crucifixion
>>
>>2740492

>this also completely ignores the marks of crusifixion, proving ritualistic torture
>t...they weren't LITERALLY crusified though...
>>
>>2740502
You seem not to understand the work "marks" . I''ll just quote myself again.
.Hugh, and the rest of the supposed victims of Jewish ritual murders, weren't actually crucified. No one claims they were literally crucified. So why is skeletal evidence of actual crucifixions relevant? No one is saying Hugh was literally crucified. The record says he had marks on his hands and a crown of thorns was found with the body. That is all.

I don't know if you are being serious, or just shadow boxing against a windmill.
>>
>>2740503
Yes. Both those statements are true. Why are you confused?
>>
>>2740423

>story goes that the joos regularly need to carve up Christian kids to make their special ritual bread
>all these instances describe there being a massive hunt and the joos being found out after one body is found or one kid goes missing
>despite Jewish communities existing in those places for years prior

So were they making special kid blood bread before and no one noticed, or what
>>
>>2740510

What are 'marks of crucifixion' of not indicators of having been crucified? If they were not, they wound simply be 'marks'.
>>
From experience, whenever you think you have a silver bullet in a debate, you don't. You're the one being irrational. Take a step back, maybe you are emotionally invested.
>>2740503
>>2740502
>>2740474
>>2740419
>>
>>2740512

That he had marks from crusifixion, but you are claiming he wasn't crusified.
>>
>>2740423
I like how all the newest ones are from Der Sturmer or other anti-semitic Nazi publications.
>>
>>2740517
Anything that leaves FLESH wounds where Crucifixion happened. So tons of things. I can't believe I am being forced to spell this out.
>>
>>2740528

But you said he wasnt actually crucified...
>>
>>2740528

That seems to be trollish side-stepping on your part, rather than what is implied by the language.

>here, have a glass of water
>lol there's not actual water in that glass of water lol what did you think i meant
>>
>>2740527
OK? If you are going to argue against the pattern, argue against the pattern. I don't see how giving a perfect example of the Ad Hominem fallacy helps your case. It just makes the counter argument look like incredulous sneering.
>>
>>2740481
Or maybe some just didn't like mr. Koppin and accused him of something he didn't do.
>>
>>2740529
>>2740534
We're done on this issue. If you are being serious, which I doubt, then other readers will recognize your absurd error. Have a nice day.
>>
>>2740537
Sure. You have shown there is a possibility that Koppin was innocent.
>>
>>2740540

>I'm going to run away now I realise I have written myself into a corner

Was he crucified or wasn't he? Simple question.
>>
>>2740540

If Hugh WASN'T crucified, then how is the pattern of his injuries indication of ritual murder, considering ACTUAL crucifixion was part of the ritual?
>>
>>2740537

Or someone killed Hugh, dumped his body down Koppin's well and then started telling everyone he him leading Hugh away.
>>
>>2740412
Sure you'd have some extreme Jewish cults because of no centralised authority
But the idea of blood libel is basically a copy paste of what the Christians were accused of by the Romans as they celebrated mass in crypts
Do remember not everyone in the medieval era was anti Semitic, and it was more about jealously of wealth, whilst expulsions of Jews were often about removing debts
In response to 'why did everyone have this story' is because of non Jewish merchants spreading stories, perhaps what they honestly though happened or maybe to get a monopoly on trade.
>>
>>2740439
>Jewish ritual child torture and murder was real. There are a few undeniable cases like Simon of Trent and Little Saint Hugh where liberals have to intentionally lie and leave out facts in any discussion. Moreover, there are just so many cases, over such a wide geographic range, through hundreds of years that it is undeniably true. This isn't a pattern of antisemitism. There are patterns to the physical evidence.

Exactly.

Kikes like to cry about how they were targeted but they deserved everything they had coming.

They went from sacrificing thousands of Christian children to leading Communism, killing hundreds of millions
>>
>>2740412
>don't trust academics, they often lie
>"academics"
Jesus, conspiracy theorists and their hate for academia are so absurd. Kinda sad, too,.
>>
>>2740562
>In response to 'why did everyone have this story' is because of non Jewish merchants spreading stories, perhaps what they honestly though happened or maybe to get a monopoly on trade.

Then why were only Ashkenazi jews originating from Germany associated with the bodies of heavily punctured adolescent males, many of whom were circumcised? >>2740432 Seems like one hell of a coincidence.
>>
>Mutilated bodies of children were only found around Ashkenazis. This is another pattern. Another coincidence that can't just be ignored.

Fuck off kike look up the Damascus Sacrifice. Middle Eastern Jews sacrificed an innocent Christian kid for Passover, it's why Syrians justifiably retaliated.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Damascus_affair

They weren't Ashkenazi so quit it with this "IT'S NOT JEWS IT'S JUST ASHKENAZI"

no, it's Jews.
>>
>>2740565
Are Jews some sort of hive mind? Are all Jews, according to you, guilty of what any Jew does? Strange logic. Should we kill all Americans because there have been a few American serial killers?
>>
>>2740567
There is no excuse for omitting those basic facts. It reeks of predetermined bullshit.
>>
>>2740568
>Then why were only Ashkenazi jews originating from Germany associated with the bodies of heavily punctured adolescent males, many of whom were circumcised?

It wasn't only Ashkenazi jews. They were Sephardic Jews accused and some in the Middle East. For the same exact "ritual" type thing
>>
>>2740571
Well Jews believe all Germans are guilty for what Hitler did.
>>
I'm convinced that anyone using "Kike" is a disinformation agent. No need for that, so why type it? -OP
>>
>>2740412
>This thread is for exploring this topic without worrying about being politically correct. Did certain Jewish lineages ritually kill Christian children throughout the middle ages? I'd say the answer is unequivocally yes.

It's been documented in so many different cultures, all over Europe, the Middle East. there is a 0% chance that this many Jews from different cultures could be accused of sacrificing Children for their Jewish rituals and it couldn't be true.

The evidence is overwhelming.
>>
>>2740423
This is so sad :(

Why can't Jews just leave us alone? Why are they so evil?
>>
>>2740572

>complains about omitting facts
>omits the fact no damage was found on the skeleton
>>
>>2740574

Which Jews? Again, are they are hive mind who all unanimously think that?
>>
>>2740423
damn I always thought it was bullshit but all those can't just be coincidences
>>
>>2740589

What makes you think they were example's of ritual abuse, or even happened at all?
>>
>>2740589
This is not how historians work. You should find all these sources and analyze them. This list was obviously made by someone with an anti-semitic agenda.
>>
>>2740568
>ashenkani Jews in Germany
M8 we had this story in England, Scotland and fucking Wales, I mean how fucking poor do you need to be to flee to medieval Wales
>>
>>2740569
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Damascus_affair
I am specifically referring to young boys who were punctured, not violently stabbed, dozens of times, many of which were reportedly circumcised. That is a very specific wound pattern and why I brought up the counter theory of a time traveling serial killer. It seems incredible that where ever a boy was found killed in that matter, and jews were blamed, they were specifically Ashkenazi jews, and specifically Ashkenazi jews from Germany. That seems to point to lineages of jews practicing this ritual. Or to a time traveling serial killer who specifically followed around Ashkenazi jewish sects who formally lived in Germany. That is the other possibility.

This is just looking at the historical record and not speculating about bodies that were both recorded and blamed on jews.
>>
>>2740569
>fuck off theoristyoure not conspiracy enough for me
This is why you have centralised authority
>>
>>2740600
True, but that doesn't distract from the evidence. You can't just Ad Hominem your way out of the evidence.
>>
>>2740574
lol no, not all Jews are intentionalists
>>2740576
Because just about everyone who questions the Holocaust and blood libel is an anti semite
>>
>>2740423
Holy shit. Literally no matter where they were they sacrificed Christians for matzo. Now I know undoubtedly wikipedia is controlled
>>
>>2740608
Those were jews who were from Germany. Not lying.
>>
>>2740578
Checkmate atheists I guess
>>
>>2740619
We're not Ad homineming them, just saying the conclusion we'llprobsbly reach
>>
>>2740613

Or... someone else killed a kid, "punctured" them a few times to match the story and left them near the local Jewish ghetto knowing they would be blamed instead of him.
>>
>>2740613
That wasn't the only one. The first blood libels were way before Germany. They happened in Syria and places like that. If you think otherwise you know nothing about Judaism and how evil it is. Just read the Talmud. They say Jesus Christ is burning in hell and that Gentiles were created to be slaves to them. They are evil, and it's not just the Europeans. The first ever sacrifices were not in Europe.
>>
>>2740621
Blood Libel? You realize that more than a dozen of the victims are Catholic saints, right? No, not all, not most, not even close to a majority of people who believe jews ritually killed Children are antisemites.
>>
>>2740625
Except some of those accused fled from Iberia, which if you haven't noticed is kinda 2 kingdoms walk from the HRE
>>
>>2740631
What was the name of that Victorian kid that raped and stabbed poor kids on the washing lines when their parents were out
>>
>>2740625
>Those were jews who were from Germany. Not lying.

Not true. Britain had a lot of Sephardic jews too.

Look at this rich jew who owned hundreds of slaves

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Judah_P._Benjamin

>His parents were Sephardic Jews, Philip Benjamin and the former Rebecca de Mendes. Philip and Rebecca had been shopkeepers in London.
>>
>>2740634

>medieval church
>not antisemitic

Ok
>>
>>2740633
>read this one oral account that not all Jews agree on
>even though all these Jews are helping promote sexual equality you can't trust them because in the bible it says how men and women should be seperated, and sluts should be stoned
>>
>>2740625
>he thinks all European Jews are Ashkenazi

You should read about the Confederate Jews
>>
>>2740634

Also

>more than a dozen

<citation needed>
>>
>>2740638
>Not true. Britain had a lot of Sephardic jews too.

WHO WEREN'T ACCUSED OF RITUALLY KILLING CHILDREN.

So there were both Ashkenazi and Sephardic jews in Brittain and the blood "libel" cases all involve Ashkenazi jews.

Thank you for giving more evidence to my point.
>>
>>2740640
The guy he responded to
Overall it was tolerant of Jews, but you would have some visciously anti Semitic popes, but on the whole it was kind to Jews
>>
>>2740644
No, I think that in countries where both Ashkenazi and Sephardic jewish communities existed, almost all, nearly all, of the cases of ritual child sacrifice were attributed to Ashkenazi jews, which is one hell of a coincidence, and points to specific lineages practicing occult child sacrifice.
>>
>>2740648
>WHO WEREN'T ACCUSED OF RITUALLY KILLING CHILDREN.

Yes there were. There were libels in Spain. You just looked at .jpgs with text. A lot of them don't specify whether Sephardic or Ashkenazi, so I know you are pulling this out of your ass.
>>
>>2740646
>t. liberal idiot
>>
>>2740656
>of the cases of ritual child sacrifice were attributed to Ashkenazi jews

You're pulling this shit out of your ass. Where is the proof? Most of the time the sources don't specify.
>>
>>2740657
I refer you to this post:
>>2740432
Read the whole thread. Thx.
>>
>>2740657
>>2740662
>>2740656
>>2740648
>No, I think that in countries where both Ashkenazi and Sephardic jewish communities existed, almost all, nearly all, of the cases of ritual child sacrifice were attributed to Ashkenazi jews, which is one hell of a coincidence, and points to specific lineages practicing occult child sacrifice.

>WHO WEREN'T ACCUSED OF RITUALLY KILLING CHILDREN.

>So there were both Ashkenazi and Sephardic jews in Brittain and the blood "libel" cases all involve Ashkenazi jews.

>Thank you for giving more evidence to my point.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

How about you use an actual source instead of you speculating without knowing what you are talking about?

Goldish, Matt. Jewish Questions: Responsa on Sephardic Life in the Early Modern Period, Princeton University Press, 2008, p. 8. "In the period from the twelfth to the twentieth centuries, Jews were regularly charged with blood libel or ritual murder – that Jews kidnapped and murdered the children of Christians as part of a Jewish religious ritual."
>>
>>2740659

Fantastic source you have there
>>
>>2740665
I did. You're saying they were all Ashkenazi when that's OBJECTIVELY false considering tons of Sephardic communities dealt with it, along with Mizrahi Jews.
>>
Is there anywhere in scripture that says you can kill for pass over?
>>
>>2740667
And what Sephardic cases did the author list? Oh? He didn't? I am shocked.
>>
>>2740619
>evidence
Check the sources. Most of them are impossible to find, others are anti-semitic 19th century books, some chronicles mentioned there were written 200 years after alleged murder.
>>
>>2740669
You are confusing things. Read the thread. I stand by all my posts, and I do not have time for people like you.
>>
File: two-jews.jpg (114KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
two-jews.jpg
114KB, 1024x576px
>>2740667
>>2740665
>>2740656
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antisemitism_in_Turkey

>The first Ottoman case of blood libel, that is claims of Jews abducting and sacrificing non-Jews in sinister rituals, was reported during the reign of Sultan Mehmed II in the 15th century (according to other sources – at the beginning of the 16th century). Subsequently and despite the mass migration of Jews from Spain in 1492, such blood libels occurred rarely and were usually condemned by Ottoman authorities. Some Jewish sources mention blood libel incidents during the reign of Sultan Murad IV. Sultan Mehmet II issued a firman, a royal decree, which was the first of its kind in the Ottoman Empire and ordered that all cases related to the blood libel should be considered by the Divan, the highest council of the Empire.

>There were a number of known cases of blood libel in the 19th century on the territory of the Ottoman Empire: Aleppo (1810), Beirut (1824), Antioch (1826), Hama (1829), Tripoli (1834), Jerusalem (1838), Rhodes and Damascus (1840), Marmora (1843), Smyrna (1864). The most famous of them were the Rhodes and Damascus affairs, both in 1840, both of which had major international repercussions.

What was that about only Ashkenazi?
>>
>>2740667
not the other guy, but how does that source determine whether ashkenazi or sephardic Jews? Unless that paper is concerned exclusively with sephardic Jews.
>>
>>2740674
>>2740672
refer to
>>2740676
there is 11 examples right there. those were mainly Sephardic or Mizrahi Jews
>>
>>2740667
>charged
Do we have the court records
>>
>>2740673
Yeah, the meta pattern is impossible to deny >>2740439 .

There are Christians who killed children while worshiping Satan too. No one denies they did those heinous acts.
>>
>>2740677
It was a book about Sephardic Jewish life.
>>
>>2740676
Ashkenazi were usually in Eastern Europe, that is where Turkey is.
>>
>>2740679
There is confusion here. Reread what I wrote word for word and you will see we don't really disagree.
>>
>>2740682
So it should list the specific cases, expect it didn't, and you posted bullshit you got off google scholar.
>>
>>2740685
>Ashkenazi were usually in Eastern Europe, that is where Turkey is.

You have no clue what you are talking about. The Ottoman Empire was filled with Sephardic Jews, there wasn't even any Ashkenazi communities in there
>>
>>2740693
>>2740676
>The first Ottoman case of blood libel, that is claims of Jews abducting and sacrificing non-Jews in sinister rituals, was reported during the reign of Sultan Mehmed II in the 15th century (according to other sources – at the beginning of the 16th century). Subsequently and despite the mass migration of Jews from Spain in 1492, such blood libels occurred rarely and were usually condemned by Ottoman authorities. Some Jewish sources mention blood libel incidents during the reign of Sultan Murad IV. Sultan Mehmet II issued a firman, a royal decree, which was the first of its kind in the Ottoman Empire and ordered that all cases related to the blood libel should be considered by the Divan, the highest council of the Empire.

>There were a number of known cases of blood libel in the 19th century on the territory of the Ottoman Empire: Aleppo (1810), Beirut (1824), Antioch (1826), Hama (1829), Tripoli (1834), Jerusalem (1838), Rhodes and Damascus (1840), Marmora (1843), Smyrna (1864). The most famous of them were the Rhodes and Damascus affairs, both in 1840, both of which had major international repercussions.
>>
>There are 14 posters in this thread.
JIDF working overtime
>>
>>2740681
>No one denies they did those heinous acts.
Actually most people deny this "worshiping Satan" part.
>>
>>2740682
>>2740695
huh.. I suppose a Jew's a Jew...
>>
>>2740676
>Aleppo (1810), Beirut (1824), Antioch (1826), Hama (1829), Tripoli (1834), Jerusalem (1838), Rhodes and Damascus (1840), Marmora (1843), Smyrna (1864)

These are all in Europe. Those were all filled with Ashkenazi. Just face it, kike. You come from evil child sacrificers
>>
>>2740700
>You come from evil child sacrificers

They never changed. Just look at pizzagate
>>
>>2740700
>These are all in Europe.

global boker face
>>
>>2740704
Turkey is in Eastern Europe. They were Ashkenazi. You can't silence the truth JIDF
>>
>>2740706
I don't like Jews, and I'm European. It's just loony to say that Jerusalem, Antioch, Aleppo, etc. are European cities...
>>
>>2740700
>These are all in Europe. Those were all filled with Ashkenazi

Funny considering the Ottoman Empire saved a shit ton of Sephardic Jews and suddenly after they arrive the blood libels start
>>
>>2740713
>I'm European

no you're not. it belongs to the romans (the west) more than anyone else.
>>
Anyone know if Protocols of the learned elders of zion is worth a read? /pol/ is going on about elite vampire pedos and there might be a connection to blood libel.
>>
>>2740706
JIDF false flagging so hard
Back to shit posting school moshe
>>
>>2740717
what are you smoking? I live in the UK. Aleppo is not a European city? are you a Jew shill or just a moron?
>>
>>2740719
it's not false flagging. Jerusalem and a lot of north africa has been under roman rule longer than anything else.

why would it not be rightful European clay?
>>
File: 1.jpg (19KB, 306x306px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
19KB, 306x306px
>click on thread
>a bunch of conspiracy /x/ tier bullshit
>14 posters in a thread with over 100 replies

OP, this is beyond pathetic
>>
>>2740574
which ones?
>>
File: roman.jpg (89KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
roman.jpg
89KB, 1280x720px
>>2740720
>what are you smoking? I live in the UK. Aleppo is not a European city? are you a Jew shill or just a moron?

Have you never heard of the Roman Empire?
>>
And, in all of this chaos, nobody bothered to remember that kosher food is"kosher" also because it contains no blood whatsoever. Those murderers you mentioned either didn't happen or had a different motive than "much ritual bread."
>>
>>2740774
It's also not kosher to have kill innocent families and take their daughters as sex slaves but they still do that to this day.

What are you trying to prove? Jews in different cultures have committed these same atrocities hundreds of times and that's the only excuse you have?
>>
>>2740510
>>2740528
it's rare that you see such a naked example of the following
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kettle_logic
>>
>>2740770
>It was a city in the Roman Empire.

And so? Even if you tried to make an argument based around culture that'd retarded, because the area in which Alepo and Gaza are has been heavily Arabised. Both are Middle Eastern (or, even better, Asian) cities, no way around that.
>>
>>2740430
>evidence is meaningless
t. stormkek
>>
File: 1423994669276.jpg (43KB, 604x453px) Image search: [Google]
1423994669276.jpg
43KB, 604x453px
>>2740700
>These are all in Europe. Those were all filled with Ashkenazi.
>>
>>2740780
That claim those murders were ritual murders is absurd because the very first step to make that alleged ritual bread would be incompatible with Judaism.

>"Hurry, Satanist/pagan sects durr."

Which were hardly a Jewish thing and would showcase a different argument if pressed.
>>
>>2740527
>hurrr durr. Prove my arbitrary points using my biased sources and system.
>>
Awful thread. Toaff found something simple, by the way, that Judaism too had its fanatics like any other religion (including Christianity).
>>
File: 1493378051027.jpg (25KB, 400x386px) Image search: [Google]
1493378051027.jpg
25KB, 400x386px
>>2740810
>MUH COHENSPIRACY
>>
>>2740565
>>2740569
What the fuck man. What a horrific thread.
How did 4chan end up like this? Somehow this website went from light-hearted banter and some taboo-breaking to full-on genocidal hate propaganda being a normal and accepted part of discussions on any given topic.
I thought /his/ hadn't been fully contaminated yet but maybe it's really time to go.
>>
lel the jews are a sacred cow, NEVER criticize them even if you source a book written by one of them!
>>
File: 1488621972103.png (198KB, 1190x838px) Image search: [Google]
1488621972103.png
198KB, 1190x838px
>>2740853
>some taboo-breaking
>BREAK THE TABOOS EXCEPT FOR INSINUATING THERE MAY HAVE BEEN AN ELEMENT OF TRUTH TO BLOOD LIBEL THAT IS WHERE WE DRAW THE LINE! CP AND FURRY PORN AND GORE IS FINE BUT CRITICAL ANALYSIS OF BLOOD LIBEL IS NOT

makes you think
>>
>>2740863
I think he was more referring to calling Jews "kikes that deserve(d) everything that happened to them". Imagine someone despising Christians because of, say, early modern witch hunting.
>>
>>2740877
NOW making jokes about the Holocaust is crossing the line even though it was a staple on /b/ prior to the chanology days?
>>
>>2740863
The cp and gore things etc were just fucked-up jokes, people didn't post about that stuff seriously. What you see now though is dead-serious hate-filled vitriol without even a hint of humor or irony about it.
It's also far from anything that could be called "critical analysis".
>>
>>2740886
False dichotomy bullshit, tumblr is a standard sociology course taken to the next level /pol/ is literally crime think
>>
File: 1493353971172.jpg (119KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
1493353971172.jpg
119KB, 960x720px
>>2740887
lol you're wrong. this site is (still) crawling with pedos

reddit more your speed you're an obvious tourist
>>
>>2740863
>there may have been an element of truth
>critical analysis literally has no evidence to back it up
Topuskekus
>>
>>2740897
I've been on this website for 8 years
>>
>>2740913
You're a literal newfag then. If you weren't around for /b/ day...which is quite obvious you weren't.
>>
File: oy.jpg (30KB, 413x594px) Image search: [Google]
oy.jpg
30KB, 413x594px
I love nu-his. A year ago it would've been filled with people saying they dindu nuffin.

The youth is waking up the truth about (((them)))
>>
>>2741032
Exactly. Used to be filled with JIDF subverting the narrative and now we have Holocaust Denial threads where people promoting the Big Lie get shit on until the (((mods))) decide to delete the thread so people don't see.

This thread is a great example. No one can refute any of the hundreds of events of Jewish sacrifices all across the world.
>>
>>2741041
>no evidence provided
>irrefutable
you're retarded
>>
>>2741041

You poor people really do live in a fantasy bubble.
>>
File: sayanim.jpg (216KB, 971x1006px) Image search: [Google]
sayanim.jpg
216KB, 971x1006px
>>2740412

OH VEY JEWS DOING BAD THINGS?

YOU MUST BE HALLUCINATING, GOYIM!

>removes another wikipedia article about jews
>>
File: sayanim2.jpg (215KB, 963x762px) Image search: [Google]
sayanim2.jpg
215KB, 963x762px
>>2741090

>no goyim, we totally don't control the media, now go and watch some BLACKED!
>>
>>2741090
>>2741094
Oy vey don't criticize the chosenites on 4chan! It is far too taboo!
>>
File: 1427684782442.png (867KB, 1264x1460px) Image search: [Google]
1427684782442.png
867KB, 1264x1460px
>>2741090
>>2741094
>secret service doing secret shit
wow what a shocker, it's true that only the US and Israel have intelligence agencies doing shady shit across the globe. If it wasn't for that wikipedia png, I would have never known Mossad engaged in infiltration and reconnaissance.

>>2741142
ACH NEIN UNTERMENSCH, I WOULDN'T LIE TO YOU
>>
>>2740863

>posting a vague list of cases, without any of the actual sources, is critical analysis

Sounds more like stormnigger circle jerking to me.
>>
>>2741142

>group of people gets witchunted throughout history
>this builds up over centuries into a genocide
>you continually harass them and they defend it
>somehow they're the ones at fault

A lot of samefagging in this thread with no actual evidence of anything. I doubt you even know any Jewish people online let alone in real life.
>>
>>2741159

>US and Israel have intelligence agencies

Do the FBI and CIA scream "racist" or "antisemite" when you find out about one of their dirty tricks?
>>
>>2741183
Shut up you kike. Your kike lies are being exposed and there is NOTHING you can do about it.
>>
>>2741183

During the roman times christians were persecuted and you were not, because one of your dirty whores slept with a roman official and convinced him to spare the jews.
>>
>>2741183
>NUH UH WE DINDU NUFFIN!
>ITS TOTALLY YOUR FAULT WE INNOCENT MAN

See even the jews in this thread cant stop it.

The most impossible thing in the world is for jews to admit they can do anything bad.
>>
>>2741094
>>2741090
OY VEY shut it down.

the mods are gonna delete this. these filthy vermin rats are getting exposed.
>>
File: khazar.jpg (56KB, 480x457px) Image search: [Google]
khazar.jpg
56KB, 480x457px
>>2741183
Fuck off you filthy rat. Jews haven't been victims they came in and wouldn't assimilate and just stole children and crucified them. They aren't oppressed they are THE oppressors. Just look what they do to the Palestinians.
>>
>>2741187
They might call you anti-american and a traitor. Sometimes even commie. Also where is the evidence anytime someone writes about they are labeled anti-semitic?

AOne of the very sources in that png >>2741090 you posted is a prolific author on the subject of intelligence agencies. Wrote numerous books on mossad and he hasn't been labeled as such. So why the histrionics and hyperboles? I thought you /pol/tards were the rational ones here.
>>
>>2741195
It's the chosen people complex. They think they are way better than everyone. If any country committed the atrocities Israel did, no one would be okay with it.
>>
>>2741194

The whole reason the Jews became minorities in a bunch of countries was because Rome destroyed their capital.

>>2741195

because you have no evidence for it besides stormfag sites.

What did the jews even do to you anyway? Did you get fired from Mcdonald's and its somehow their fault? Did you GF leave you and it was somehow their fault?
>>
File: Cg6vFY2XEAAcwaL[1].jpg (69KB, 600x311px) Image search: [Google]
Cg6vFY2XEAAcwaL[1].jpg
69KB, 600x311px
>>2741214
>What did the jews even do to you anyway
>>
File: 3.gif (12KB, 285x249px) Image search: [Google]
3.gif
12KB, 285x249px
>>2741206

The jews were the one that gave the Palestinians a state, beforehand it was UK and Ottoman Empire territory, pic-related
>>
File: hqdefault (8).jpg (8KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault (8).jpg
8KB, 480x360px
>>2741214
>>
>>2741214
>Your crazy hurr
>You are bad jews are better than you goy!!!!

Even more typical jew behavior.
>>
>>2741227

You still have no evidence besides name calling. I am Protestant btw
>>
File: sam[1].jpg (43KB, 444x296px) Image search: [Google]
sam[1].jpg
43KB, 444x296px
>>2741214
>>
>>2741230
>its a jew pretends to be goyim to trick goyim episode

Not even the most cucked libtards act this when at jew savagery only jews chimp out like this.
>>
>>2741214
I can smell the jew off this post
>>
>>2741233
>if I post a crazy jew, then it will prove all jews are crazy
really made me think
>>
>>2741244
patterns matter
>>
It's another Stormfags chimp out episode.
>>
>>2741245

every german is hitler and every korean is kim jong un, got it
>>
>>2741245
What pattern? You can't generalize some crazy writers or rabbi and apply their lunacy to literally millions of people.

You think some jews wouldn't go a bit nuts after millenia of getting BTFO across europe and the meditteranean? Just look at /pol/, you faggots literally go mental over stupid shit as "Dear White People" and calling it a genocide. Can I start classifying all your retarded shitposts as a "pattern" now? Stop being so fucking retarded mate.
>>
>>2741250
>Its a jew thinks he can reverse psychology people episode
>>2741255
>Its a jew thinks generalizing his own race is bad but generalizes all of nonjews as cattle episode.
>>
>>2741253
Hitler was 1 man. The soviet secret police were all Jews. Most of the leaders were Jews. In a place where they were a tiny minority.
>>
>>2741261
Fuck off Mohammed we ARE semites
>>
>>2741257
>>Its a jew thinks generalizing his own race is bad but generalizes all of nonjews as cattle episode.

From whence did you extract that from his post?
>>
>>2741264
How do you deal with Shlomo Sand's book? It pretty much annihilates the Israeli narrative
>>
>>2741257
>it's a "stormfag has no argument or evidence as usual and therefore must use the episode meme" episode
Point was that generalisation is retarded, numbnuts. It would be retarded to start believing every white person is like a /pol/tard, just as it is retarded to think some jew chimping out is the same as all jews. You faggots are so deep in your little bubble you can't even process information accurately anymore.

And that's why you prefer keeping it to vague shit like muh media or muh cohenspiracy. If you try to argue about any specific point, you tend to get BTFO.
>>
>>2741261
> They call goyim cattle here to serve the Jews, kill our children and get angry when we respond. Plus they made up the term anti-semitism when they aren't even semites.

>The Khazaria argument.

Ahaha.

WRONG.

Some may be converts, but most of them are indeed semites.

Also, don't you cheat by mixing up judaists with jews.
>>
>>2741266
>NUH UH I DINDU NUFFIN

This is amazing. An entier race of evil humans.
>>2741272
>Its a jew thinks calling people crazy to make them agree with them works episode.
>>
>>2741258

The jews didn't get any special treatment in the USSR, millions of them were either worked to death or were outright eliminated since their culture is based around education. The only thing resembling special treatment they got was an oblast region in Russia, which other minorities also acquired but it was an illusion to the rest of the world. The majority of people who live in those regions like the oblast regions are Russian Catholics.
>>
>>2741277
This is just sad. You've already gone in shutdown mode.
>DINDU NUFFIN
>MUH EPISODE EPISODE
Is this the power of national socialism?
>>
>gets expelled from literally every country they live
>everybody but us is the problem!

Fucking kikes man
>>
>>2741288
>>2741289
This. Why can't they just leave us alone?
>>
>>2741280
Fuck off, imagine how much discussion we could get in /his/ if everytime a jew posted here their computer would explode in their face.

I mean every fucking day these insane levantine piece of shit keep promoting HURR WE IS THE GOOD GUYS all over /his/ while trying their hardest to cover up all bad things jews have done its the same shit they do on every website on the internet they censor anything that makes them look bad.
>>
File: they-admit-it.jpg (37KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
they-admit-it.jpg
37KB, 480x480px
>>2741294
"I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan."

The Jews we see today aren't the real Jews. The Judeans went extinct by the hands of the Romans. It was revenge for crucifying the son of god. The Jews we see today are actually the remnants of the Khazarian Empire, whom converted en masse to Judaism. They have no connection to the Middle East whatsoever.
>>
File: Jews don't integrate.jpg (157KB, 1829x534px) Image search: [Google]
Jews don't integrate.jpg
157KB, 1829x534px
>>2741295
Because it's fucking retarded to ascribe to jews things they haven't done? You can chimp out about Israel, you can chimp out about muh gaza and west bank and you could have some extremely valid points. But you can't chimp out about muh holohoax or muh medieval blood rituals because it's just retarded bullshit 99% of the time.

Nobody is gonna pretend jews have never killed someone or scammed someone, just like it would be retarded to pretend whites, blacks or asians never did it either. But to turn it into a supreme conspiracy is silly and it betrays how little you know about history, on a fucking history board. If you want to spout your memes completely unchallenged, then go back to your hugbox but on /his/ your ahistorical bullshit is going to keep getting called out.
>>
>>2741314
>muh holohoax or muh medieval blood rituals because it's just retarded bullshit 99% of the time.

I agree. the holocaust is 99% bullshit
>>
>>2741304
Except that there were jews in Spain (who came there from, wouldn't you guess it, the Levant) way before the Khazarian Empire.

Except that there were Ethiopian Jews since Titus destroyed the temple.

The Chinese and Indian jews arrived there when Rome was a republic, and they stayed there isolated quite nicely.
>>
>>2741314
>NUH UH WE DINDU NUFFIN
Yet again.

>Historical records of jews killing goyim children are retarded bullshit.

You people are fucking evil at this point you literally cannot admit you can be bad.
>>
>>2741314
Why are you taking discussion of factual blood libels in the middle ages as an affront to your entire ethnic group in present day? Awfully guilty conscience you have there, Moshe.
>>
>>2741338
Because you're using that to argue jews are evil to this day.

>>2741331
Giles de Rais existed, are the French supposed to be exterminated?
>>
File: pepe.jpg (33KB, 575x556px) Image search: [Google]
pepe.jpg
33KB, 575x556px
>>2741338
>factual blood libels
>>
>>2741347
At least frogs can admit they do immoral things.
>>
>>2741347
>Because you're using that to argue jews are evil to this day
I'm not personally. But jews certainly have a "we never did nuffin wronk ever" approach to things. Which I guess is (somewhat) understandable but definitely abused.
>>
>>2741359
>But jews certainly have a "we never did nuffin wronk ever" approach to things.
So do Russians, Poles, Chinese and pretty much everyone outside of former first world
>>
File: portikeks.gif (984KB, 252x276px) Image search: [Google]
portikeks.gif
984KB, 252x276px
>>2741331
>>2741338
>factual blood libels
>>
>>2740562
Are Jews the most egregious dindu nuffins in all of history? I can't even imagine being that conceited. No wonder your god constantly had been disappointed in you.
>>
>>2741314
All your pic shows people preventing Jews from holding public office or money lending. If anything that would of helped assimilate more, not less. Or do you not know what assimilation means?
>>
File: 1493425789103.gif (23KB, 499x499px) Image search: [Google]
1493425789103.gif
23KB, 499x499px
When is a more critical examination of Jewish history and institutionalized Jewish privilege going to be required reading in western universities?

It's an inevitably with current demographic trends isn't it?
>>
>>2740439
>Mutilated bodies of children were only found around Ashkenazis.

This is so wrong it's funny

>>
>>2741425
Jews were getting expulsed as soon as too many debts were accumulated and invited back again later. Same things ironically happened to the knight templars in france under the same king.

They were also prevented from holding many jobs. It's a damned if you do, damned if you don't scenario. Jews becoming trading middlemen goes all the way back to the radanites. They were sometimes patroned and sometimes punished. Their status as a minority made their handling convenient. What went on in one country at x point was probably very different than what went on in the next. You're missing the point of feudalism being an unsteady system completely.
>>
>>2741435
if you like muslim cock, sure
>>
>>2741457

Well, I am a Muslim woman.
>>
>>2741470
Then please go on right ahead, your meme degree awaits
>>
>>2741331

There's historical records of dragons being seen as the Vikings attack Lindisfarne and the Prince of Wales using magic to defeat the English. Are those things true too?
>>
>>2740640
>Jews torture children to death in a human sacrifice rituals
>People hate jews for doing it
>This discredits their claims of jews committing human sacrifice
Jewish human sacrifice is in the bible/torah by the way
>>
>>2741618
I left this thread hours ago and you are still going
>NUH UH WE DINDU NUFFIN

Just admit you did it already.
>>
>>2741713

Did what? Use magic to defeat the English or ride dragons into battle?
>>
>207 replies
>31 posters
Can you retards stop replying to stormfags? They have absolutely no interest in history and nothing you post will matter in any way.
>>
>>2741694

Human sacrifice to use human blood to make ritual bread?
>>
>>2741777

stop deleting wikipedia articles and banning holocaust books then we can talk, jew.

https://www.darkmoon.me/2017/amazon-bans-holocaust-denial-shreds-and-incinerates-thousands-of-books/
>>
>>2741855
I'm not a jew, jews are not a hivemind, and I don't care about your stormfag blogs. Now I'll take my own advice and leave you to your schizophrenia.
Remember to sage people.
>>
>>2741694
Really? Where?
>>
>>2741898

Abraham sacrificing his sons to god
>>
>>2741907
You might want to actually read the Bible. Genesis 22:12-13, IIRC. You would have a much better case if you were actually smart enough to cite to Judges 11:30ish, but of course then you'd need to deal with all that Jewish commentary about how the moral of the story is how you shouldn't make stupid oaths like that, or how he didn't "really" sacrifice her.

Are all stormfags this stupid, or is it just you?
>>
>>2741898
Judges 11:29-40
Kings 13:1-2
Deuteronomy 13:13-19
Wisdom 14:21-23
The last one implies there was a cult within judaism that practiced child sacrifice
>>
>>2741957
The important part is using victims' blood for some ritual.
>>
>>2741855
Holocaust denial is like cancer, it should be destroyed.
>>
>>2741967
Why?
>>
>>2741957
>Judges 11:29-40
Already mentioned, and is universally either condemned or explained away.
>Kings 13:1-2
I'm not even sure what you're talking about. 1 Kings is literally talking about how a Man of God is condemning idolatrous practices, and 2 Kings 13 is talking about how the current king, Josah, is "continuing the sins of Jeroboam", ironically the last time they were at it.
>Deuteronomy 13:13-19
Doesn't even mention sacrifice you dumbass, it's talking about a mass purge of idolaters.
>WIsdom 14:21-23
You do realize that Jews don't consider Wisdom part of the bible, right?
>>
>>2741977
Because it appears and nearly all blood libel cases.
>>
>>2741992
>>2741992
>You do realize that Jews don't consider Wisdom part of the bible, right?
Why would a Jew have any opinion of what's in a Holy book which isn't their own? Jews have a talmud, not a bible.
>>
>>2741992
>Already mentioned, and is universally either condemned or explained away.
Still a human sacrifice
>I'm not even sure what you're talking about.
He will sacrifice on you the priests of the high places who offer sacrifices on you. Human bones will be burned on you.’”
Talking about human sacrifice
> it's talking about a mass purge of idolaters.
Which is described to be done as a burnt sacrifice to god
>You do realize that Jews don't consider Wisdom part of the bible, right?
Neither do protestant. Why is that relevant?
>>
>>2742020
>Talking about human sacrifice
By a literal apostate being condemned by the religious establishment.
>Which is described to be done as a burnt sacrifice to god
No it isn't. The closest you get is in verse 17, which just says that you shall burn down the city and everything in it, and not build it up again.
>Neither do protestant. Why is that relevant?
>>2741694
>Jewish human sacrifice is in the bible/torah by the way
If you're making that claim, you should put stuff in the Jewish Bible, not random bullshit. But of course making that logical leap would require you to have enough neurons to form a synapse, so that won't be happening any time soon.
>>
>BLOOD libel explicitly involves Joos taking the blood of children to make their bread
>stormniggers give examples of BURNT offerings
>>
File: 1481643781406.jpg (46KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
1481643781406.jpg
46KB, 960x960px
>this fucking thread

Why do Stormfaggots have to make a fucking joke of themselves every time.

You could make a lot of good arguments grounded in facts about chauvinism, nepotism and overrepresentation in modern Jewish communities and even about Zionist conspiracies but they always have to go full 1488 and ruin any validity of genuine constructive criticism of 'Jewish privilege'.

Just look at this mindless shit:
>>2741258
>The soviet secret police were all Jews. Most of the leaders were Jews. In a place where they were a tiny minority.

Complete bullshit.

The Cheka was led by Dzherzinsky,who had aristocratic Polish roots, for 9 years until his death. His successor was another Polish nobleman Menzhinsky, who ruled for 8 years until he also died a natural death.

Yagoda was the first Jewish secret police chief and he was also the first one who got purged, barely two years later. You could argue that he was more important because he orchestrated the Great Purge, but even that doesn't hold up. Even beyond the fact that the chief victims were venerable Jewish Old Bolsheviks. The main architects were Stalin and the Pole Vyshinsky, Yagoda just had to fabricate evidence and he did a poor job at that. Combined with his implied criticism of the Purge, he was quickly denounced by Stalin. Afterwards, the secret police only became more Russified over time.

It's true that Jews were massively overrepresented in the early Bolshevik movement, but they weren't the only ones. As we've seen, high-status Poles and educated Caucasians like Stalin and Mikoyan were as well. It makes sense when you consider the nature of the late Russian empire, which was fantastically archaic and very chauvenistic when it came to forcing Russian culture on them. It isn't strange that young educated men from the principal and 'closest' minorities would join a radical left wing group en masse.
>>
File: Disease.png (177KB, 720x370px) Image search: [Google]
Disease.png
177KB, 720x370px
>ITT
>>
>>2741258
Let us look at every leader of the Soviet secret police appartus

>Felix Dzerzhinsky = Not Jewish
>Vyacheslav Menzhinsky = Not Jewish
>Genrigh Yagoda = JEWISH. OMG! YOU GOT ME!
>Nikolai Yezhov (the bloodiest by far) = Not Jewish
>Lavrentiy Beria = Not Jewish
>Vsevolod Merkulov = Not Jewish
>Sergei Kruglov = Not Jewish
>Viktor Abakumov = Not Jewish
>Alexander Shelepin = Not Jewish
>Vladimir Semichastny = Not Jewish
>Yuri Andropov = Not Jewish
>Vitaly Fedorchuk = Not Jewish
>Viktor Chebrikov = Not Jewish
>Vladimir Kryuchkov = Not Jewish

gee, really makes me think
>>
>>2742997
Was yezhov really bloodier than beria?
>>
>>2742949

Furthermore, the notion that the USSR was a Jewish conspiracy is even sillier when you consider that pretty much all of the Jewish Old Bolsheviks weren't religious or Zionist in the slightest and had nothing in common with the mass of orthodox Ostjuden in the former Russian Empire.

Lenin lifted the Russification policies and anti-Jewish laws of the empire but also tried to secularize the Jewish community as much as possible. Stalin's policies was characteristically pragmatic and shrewd: condemning anti-semitism in one year only to placate Nazi ideology in diplomacy a few years later. He initially supported Israel and Zionist awareness in the USSR in the hope that it would turn into a puppet state, until he realized that it was actually more detrimental to his own state and swiftly shut that shit down. In private it's implied that he believed in Jewish stereotypes, which isn't strange for someone raised as a staunchly Orthodox Georgian.

The Jews in the Old Bolsheviks were quickly purged by Stalin after he took control or died off. During and after Stalin the party population began to resemble the USSR's demographics more and more (i.e. overwhelmingly Russian) and the nomenklatura would remain to be composed out of self-serving Russian-Ukrainian apparatchiki who lived through the Stalin era until Gorbachev.

The whole 'da jooz controlled the Soviet Union' narrative is therefore really fucking stupid. It isn't supported by any evidence, rather most of it contradicts it.

Stormfags' obsession with making the global Jewish conspiracy as big as possible, often against all evidence, only weakens the case. The focus on the USSR detracts from far more interesting and less obvious subjects, like the question why Jewish Communists were so overrepresented in Western European countries, where there weren't as many obvious social imperatives to join the gommies. If you want to examine any likely Jewish dominance of Marxism, than that is a far better choice.
>>
>>2740430
>supposedly punctured numerous times (similar to many other Jewish Ritual Murder cases)

and UFO abductions m8t
>>
>>2742997

Not to mention that Yagoda was by far the most short-lived and least effective of them. Stalin killed him off ASAP when it became clear he wasn't a remarkably loyal and brutal attack dog like the others that served him.
>>
>>2743010
Yes. Yezhov oversaw the deaths of around 1.5-2 million in the purges. Beria actually scaled back the purge after Yezhov was shot (on stalins orders)
>>
>>2740475
>It was said that

>f
>a
>g
>>
>>2740412
>don't trust academics. they often lie.
wow that really made me think /pol/ amazing insight please visit our board again
>>
>>2743033
Yagoda didn't want the purge to snowball to the army and general populace. Not out of the goodness of his heart, but he considered the army especially to have been proven loyal and it would make them weak against Germany.

Yagoda basically wouldn't go further than getting rid of the Old Bolsheviks and that is one of the reasons he had to die. He was quite happy to settle the score with the likes of Zinoviev and Kamenev though (also Jews, so much for that Jewish tribalism /pol/ likes to talk about).

But Yezhov would enthusiastically kill anyone Stalin wanted. When the purge became so big it couldn't even be controlled anymore (i.e. everyone was ratting out everyone and the NKVD was overwhelmed by the number of executions/arrests) Stalin blamed Yezhov for the mess and had him killed. Afterwards the purge was named the Yezhovchina (era of Yezhov) and Stalin claimed he didn't know how bad it was.
>>
>>2740544
it doesn't matter dumbass, the puncture wounds alone indicate intent.

>>2740546
>ACTUAL crucifixion was part of the ritual

fascinating, can you substantiate this assertion?
>>
File: Karss.jpg (121KB, 750x663px) Image search: [Google]
Karss.jpg
121KB, 750x663px
>>2740475
>earth had expelled it

I bet the Jews did pic related too
>>
>>2740718
they aren't technically vampires, they just take regular infusions of illegally acquired young blood to extend their lifespans and have been since at least 1920.

The only connections I'm aware of to what we know as blood libel is in how it is ritualized.

>>2740774
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sabbateans
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sabbatai_Zevi

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frankism
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jacob_Frank

>Unlike traditional Judaism, which provides a set of detailed guidelines called halakha that are scrupulously followed by observant Jews and regulate many aspects of life,[4] Frank claimed that "all laws and teachings will fall"[5] and following antinomianism asserted that one's most important personal obligation of every person was the transgression of every boundary.[6]

have fun anon
>>
File: 421.png (268KB, 320x323px) Image search: [Google]
421.png
268KB, 320x323px
So it's come to this. A Jewish blood libel thread. Can we admit that /his/ has become /pol/ with dates and shut it down yet?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7i9RFy1zvRI

I will never get another chance to post this funny and well edited video.
>>
>>2740439
Blood is considered unclean and is taboo in traditional Jewish culture. Bloody sacrifices are explicitly forbidden IIRC.
>>
>>2740565
>inb4 LE LOOK AT ME copypasta
>>
File: 1396826207964.jpg (224KB, 693x800px) Image search: [Google]
1396826207964.jpg
224KB, 693x800px
>>2743260
>traditional Jewish culture

hmm

>Bloody sacrifices are explicitly forbidden

maybe that's the entire point
>>
>>2740623
Human flesh isn't kosher. The only type of kosher mammals are those than have cloven hoods and chew cud (e.g. cows and goats). Blood isn't kosher, no matter where it comes from. There's a specific process used to make sure that meat has no blood in it before it's cooked and eaten.
>>
>>2743296
>Human flesh isn't kosher.
again, maybe you need to reconsider your position on their supposed ritual intent.
>>
>>2740633
Jews generally don't believe in hell as a place of fire and torment.
>>2740685
Ashkenazim are mostly in Northeastern and East-Central Europe.
>>
>>2740780
>kill innocent families and take their daughters as sex slaves but they still do that to this day
*tips tinfoil*
>>
>>2740853
>maybe it's really time to go
see ya
>>
>>2741258
>The soviet secret police were all Jews
Wrong.
>Yagoda
Jewish
>Yezhov
Russian
>Beria
Georgian
Stalin purged a lot of the Jews that took part in the original revolution.
>in a place where they were a tiny minority
The Russian Empire at one point had the largest Jewish population in the world. A fair number left during Nicholas II's reign, but there were several million living in the USSR until the Holocaust.
>>
>>2741694
The Bible bans human sacrifice as murder last time I checked.
>>2741855
>darkmoon.me
>>2741907
The sacrifice of Isaac was considered a main point of human sacrifice being unneeded and illegal.
>>2743010
The peak of the Great Purges, wherein at least several hundred thousand (probably more) were executed and millions were sent to labor camps, is called the Yezhovschina, or Yezhov phenomenon in Russian.
>>
>>2743075

>infographic specifically points out the importance of crucifixion marks as indicative of ritual torture
>IT DOESN'T MATTER IF HE WAS CRUCIFIED!!!!!!!!!

Stormcunts everyone.
>>
I live in Lincoln and theres a place called the jew house
>>
>>2740853
>denying the historicity of ritual murder
That's lowest of the low. Own up to it, apologies if feel some sort of original sin, if not just keep moving.
>>
So where did those blood libel stories originate from?
>>
>>2740496
>patterns of physical evidence
yet none of this physical evidence survives today
Dragons/flying lizards are depicted all over the world and yet you dont seem to question the modern consensus that dragons don't exist and certainly didn't during ancient times too.
>>
The more I argued with /pol/, the better I came to know their dialectic. First they counted on the stupidity of their adversary, and then, when there was no other way out, they themselves simply played stupid. If all this didn't help, they pretended not to understand, or, if challenged, they changed the subject in a hurry, quoted platitudes which, if you accepted them, they immediately related to entirely different matters, and then, if again attacked, gave ground and pretended not to know exactly what you were talking about. Whenever you tried to attack one of these apostles, your hand closed on a jelly-like slime which divided up and poured through your fingers, but in the next moment collected again. But if you really struck one of these fellows so telling a blow that, observed by the audience, he couldn't help but agree, and if you believed that this had taken you at least one step forward, your amazement was great the next day. a /pol/ poster had not the slightest recollection of the day before, he rattled off his same old nonsense as though nothing at all had happened, and, if indignantly challenged, affected amazement; he couldn't remember a thing, except that he had proved the correctness of his assertions the previous day.
>>
File: 1493311423945.png (267KB, 768x1021px) Image search: [Google]
1493311423945.png
267KB, 768x1021px
>>2743581
>Gradually I grew to hate them
>>
Lmao this whole "Jews are vampires who infuse emselves with gentile blood to extend their lives" thing is Pol memeing right? Nobody is this stupid
>>
>>2743689
>Are /pol/tard stupid enough to believe X
The answer is always yes.
>>
>>2743552
>Kid disappears, turns up did
>Town wants to know how it happened
>Hey, those Jews are a different religion and we already don't like them, it must have been them. I bet they were performing some weird ritual.

It's the same reason Romans had stories about Christians being incestuous cannibals that did all kind of ridiculous shit. It's easy to blame things on minorities you don't like.
>>
File: 1434008124166.png (733KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1434008124166.png
733KB, 1280x720px
>>2743455
>crucifixion marks means the boy was necessarily crucified
>implying the boy must have been suspended for even a little while for any ritual requirements to be fulfilled
>implying imitating or enacting crucifixion is even a ritual requirement and not just sadistic fun because lol christcucks

see
>>2740521

>>2743581

lol it's funny how other boards treat /pol/ like Jews were historically treated for over a thousand years.
>>
>>2743700
>Saint Simon actually has marks all over his body
>Jews caught in the act
>GOYIM MADE IT UP
Pathetic
>>
>>2743700
Well, before catholic church got its shit together there were many really weird sects around. So Romans stories were not necessarily false, they just didn't represent christianity as whole.
>>
>>2743710
>Jews caught in the act
According to the people who were accusing them of murder. At the time it was pretty easy to make up excuses to kill Jews if a town really wanted to. Some sources also state that Simon was found dead in a ditch and don't note any special marks. It's funny how stormfag websites don't mention that.
>>
>>2740853
If you wanna leave just leave.
>>
>>2743708

So you are suggesting that he got marks that's how he was crucified, without being crucified?
>>
>>2743798

idiot
>>
>>2740718
Sure.
It reads like satire of what goes on inside a StormFront user's brain.
>>
File: 1466359701854.png (93KB, 203x345px) Image search: [Google]
1466359701854.png
93KB, 203x345px
>>2743708

Not him, but the arguments from OP and co are pretty dysmal.

>long list of Medieval blood libel cases with dubious sources, if any, which we as historians are expected to accept without any question
>poor misrepresentation of Toaff's book
>argument that it's true because only Ashkenazi's did it doesn't hold up.
>half of the counterarguments are shitposting and calling everyone Jooz.

This thread was never started with the goal of being a discussion. It's just people posting poor evidence that confirms the viewpoints they already had and expecting everyone here to accept it unconditionally when the arguments are flimsy at best, which was a stupid idea. And then acting defensive when /his/ is critical.

Like I said earlier >>2742949 >>2743016
There are far better ways to handle this by actually trying to start an investigative discussion about this subject rather than just dumping bad historical ''''research'''' and acting like you're the persecuted visionaries misunderstood by the sheeple when no one with a critical historical method can accept these arguments.
>>
>>2743804

Fantastic answer that really made your point clear.
>>
>>2743708

You didn't need to our yourself as a troll. That was already established. What's embarrassing and a little befuddling is that you refused to participate in the game you started, only to return and claim a victory that doesn't belong to you, nor anyone else.
>>
>>2743904

who are you quoting
>>
>>2743917

The end is in the beginning, and yet you go on.
>>
>>2743926

That's one factor but it doesn't explain the cause or the effect entirely.

I think what's more important is the natural insularity and endogamy of the Jews, which was exacerbated by diaspora and Medieval persecutions. They turned into economic middlemen, often doing the mercantile, fiscal and artisanal carriers which made them wealthy because aristocratic elites had no interest and other sections of urban society were often outcompeted due to the aforementioned close social cohesion the Jews had. So they were very wealthy, economically useful and interconnected group despite being marginalized, much like the Chinese in Indonesia or the Metoikoi of Athens.

Enter Europe after the Enlightenment, in which Jews gained the same citizenship rights as everyone else, coupled with the increased availability of higher education, and it isn't surprising that Jews were already massively overrepresented in academia and other highly-educated careers around 1900.

So in my mind it's a natural inclination for in-group preference and nepotism that their culture instills, strengthened by centuries of discrimination which paradoxically made them fullfill a very profitable and vital roll which has paid dividends in the modern era. WWII and the founding of Israel has only made their bonds stronger and now the centuries-old tables have flipped and they've turned from one of the most despised groups into one which is virtually socially intouchable.
>>
>>2740412
>>2740423
Blood isn't even kosher, it's strictly forbidden in the Torah and Talmud. This is just another bullshit /pol/ & /x/ thread disguised as history. The fact that you ridicule the concept of academics shows your conspiracy mongering "alternative" mentality. Consensus is essential to any developed intellectual field because it weans out cognitive biases that go unnoticed in individuals and low standards of evidence that prevail without peer review.
>>
In the 30 Years War there were many Catholic stories about Protestants (in particular, Swedish troops and Bohemian Mercenaries) sacrificing Catholic children and feasting on their flesh.

According to /pol/ logic this means it probably happened. There were so many claims after all. Moreover in the War of Spanish Succession these claims popped up again
>>
>>2744018
>there were many Catholic stories about Protestants (in particular, Swedish troops and Bohemian Mercenaries) sacrificing Catholic children and feasting on their flesh

sauce
>>
>>2744018
No, and that's idiotic. According to /pol/ logic, that means that the Jews did it. Because according to /pol/ logic, DA JOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOZ DEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET
>>
>>2740853
Echo chambers m8. 4chan has a worse hivemind mentality than reddit and /pol/fags don't trust education because everything is reptilian Marxist Jews durrhurr.
>>
>>2744023
Richard Bonney's 30 Years War book. Are a chapter about the propaganda war. Protestants accused Catholic troops of poisoning wells in catholic villages then blaming the swedes.
>>
>>2741094
>Wikipedia doesn't list conspiracy theories as fact
>this confirms your retardation somehow because muh persecution complex

I guess creationism must be true, too, because Wikipedia lists it as pseudoscience.
>>
>>2741223
>a single lady says Jews will have s role in multiculturalism in Europe
>surely this must be evidence of a conspiracy, it's not like that would be natural for a minority that lived in an area and faced long term persecution (which stormfags deny happened but make jokes about constantly)
>>
>>2743977
For such an insular community they sure have a lot of half or quarter jews and antisemitic jews in their /pol/ conspiracies.
>>
>>2741289
>literally victim blaming
>>
>>2740853
>newfag redditor nostalgic for the good old days of pre-hate 4chan
>>
>>2740887
>The cp and gore things etc were just fucked-up jokes, people didn't post about that stuff seriously.
Gore spam used to be a huge issue and 4chan was almost shut down for CP.
>>
>no Jew ever murdered anybody in the Middle Ages
At last I truly see
>>
>>2744116
Nice quote, is it from another thread?
>>
>>2744053

Obviously most Jews are just average people, I was mainly talking historically when they were discriminated as fuck. Even then, the fact that they have a identity rooted in religion and blood binds alot of them

Keep in mind that nepotism and in-group preference dominates any layer of society, especially at the top. It's human nature. Having the availability of an exclusive religion, a clear ethnic identity both of which are heavily based on bloodties just makes this a lot easier in practice. Hence why I don't think there's any conspiracy responsible for Jewish overrepresentation when more concrete explanation are available.

>also, they're not really an untouchable group politically. /pol/ is very anti-semetic and that's still up along with other anti-pc communities.

Compared to their status pre-WWII and other minorities, they are. The taboo of anti-semitism remains the greatest faux pas any public figure can make. That's one respect in which /pol/ has a decent point,

>>2744080

That's probably because it's complete bullshit. People like Marx and Lenin were about as Jewish as I am a fucking monkey. The only thing that were Jewish about them was how they could be racially perceived by the rest of society (which would've only pushed them towards radical egalitarian ideology along with their education, hence the huge number of uppermiddle class assimilated people with Jewish heritage who turned to Communism) and possibly their status and wealth as a result of the labour of their ancestors which enabled aforementioned class and education, whose beliefs and identity they themselves discarded.
>>
>>2744141
>That's probably because it's complete bullshit. People like Marx and Lenin were about as Jewish as I am a fucking monkey.
I agree, but this makes your statement a tautology (jews are insular because I only count insular jews as jews).
>>
>>2744011
>cults can't exist because it's forbidden by the Torah
Charles Manson didn't exist by that logic
>>
>>2744154

>I agree, but this makes your statement a tautology (jews are insular because I only count insular jews as jews).

I'm not sure how you get that impression.

Jews were very insular as a group in general historically due to the diaspora and the nature of their group. That doesn't mean that literally any Jew had to be a part of it, just that it was a cultural streak that ran through the community in general. In the modern era of individualism it's faded comparatively less in general than with Westerners for a variety of reasons.

>Do you mean Jewish as in ethnically or culturally?

Racially, really, if you can even call it that. They had Jewish ancestors but that's really about it. 'Ethnically' is a bit too broad for my tastes since it includes culture and identity, neither of which was Jewish in their case.

Like I said, their appearance can definitely shape the identity in the minds of others, especially in the fairly anti-semitic and racialist late 19th and early 20th century.

>Why do you think they're insular? What's insular about them specifically?

In general:

>a high degree of endogamy
>a religion highly rooted in tradition and ritual, in which common heritage is a major condition for membership.
>an acute historical awareness shaped by persecution with a quite recent national awakening movement.
>the significance of Israel as a spiritual and ethnic homeland which can influence connections and loyalities

Again, the importance or even existence of these aspects can be highly variable depending on community and individual, I'm not saying Jews are the Borg. But these are aspects which can elevate social cohesion and feeling of unity within the Jewish people a lot more relative to the Western majorities, which seems to be the case.
>>
>>2744011
>every religion in the world has retained it's original practices since it's inception
>implying the Torah isn't full of blood sacrifices, even that of humans

Jesus how hard is it to believe a Jewish sect broke off and it's own brand of sacrifice, it's happened to numerous religions throughout history ffs. To act like one ethnicity is completely incapable of gross and inhumane practices, especially one so estranged, shrouded, and isolated from the surrounded communities is disingenious and historically blind. Jewish history is full of genocide (The Canaanites, The Kitos War), blood sacrifice both human and animal, and disregard for non-Jews.
>>
>>2741067
As opposed to the jews right? Fuck outta here with that shit.
>>
>>2744230
It's not about how easy it is to believe it, it's about what evidence there is. I don't think anybody thinks jews are magically incapable of being inhuman.
>>
>>2744276
You have numerous eyewitness accounts in various parts of Europe describing the same thing- even if it was hysteria induced even those instances are usually based in reality- case-in-point the Salem Witch trials- thought to have been instigated by a seizure and voodoo practiced, learned from slaves. Was New England full of witches? Probably not (although multiple pagans customs, rituals, and sects survived Christianity and were often revived throughout history), but the hysteria itself was rooted in something real. I just have a hard time disagreeing with so many witnesses over something very plausible.
>>
>>2744370
So you also agree that protestants ate babies and poisoned wells, every time there was a Catholic-Protestant war going on and you had lots of hysteria, but that must have been based around something actual, right?
>>
>>2744389
>protestants ate babies and poisoned wells

duh
>>
>>2744389
There wasn't a war going on between Jews and non-Jews.
>>
File: Goalposts.jpg (24KB, 256x202px) Image search: [Google]
Goalposts.jpg
24KB, 256x202px
>>2744399
>>
>>2744412
I'm not moving any goalposts, your argument was a false equivalency.
>>
>>2744415
he'srightyouknow.jpg
>>
>>2744415
Yes you are. Your claim, in >>2744370 is that if "numerous eyewtitnesses in various parts of Europe describe the same thing, even if it was hysteria induced, those instances are usually based in reality". You brought up an example of the Salem Witch trials, which were also not during a war. By your 'logic', widespread reports of atrocities in times of war proves that they're true.
>>
>>2744513
You do realize witches did exist, right? Like, obviously not actual literal witches with real powers, but women who practiced "witchcraft" which was a hold over from pagan European religions.
>>
>>2744389
That is possible, the next step would to be consider multiple factors including past history of protestants, past religions held by these people, religious sects coming from protestantism, eyewitness accounts, etc.
I feel like you're relying on personal incredulity too much. Might as well say, with your arguing, that the pogroms were mere hysteria. You can't deign what is or isn't true based on how outrageous it sounds.
Look at how many government officials and monarchs banned the Jews- people don't ban anyone without some founded reason.
>>
>>2743186
>that one's most important personal obligation of every person was the transgression of every boundary
S P O O K S
P
O
O
K
S
>>
>>2744569
>Muh kicked out of 109 countries

What does this prove? People have been expelling people from countries throughout all of history. Germans expelled Poles from areas they intended to settle, Poles and Czechs expelled Germans from their territories after WWII, people have been doing this for thousands of years to groups that they view as other or alien to themselves.

>people don't ban anyone without some founded reason.

Then why do you never elaborate on the reason? I never hear anybody cite the reason behind any of the expulsions, I always just hear "muh 109 times."
>>
File: Axel_arasberry_61216_3614.jpg (29KB, 252x252px) Image search: [Google]
Axel_arasberry_61216_3614.jpg
29KB, 252x252px
>>2744605
>Then why do you never elaborate on the reason? I never hear anybody cite the reason behind any of the expulsions, I always just hear "muh 109 times."
All I ever hear is either that the anti-Semitic goyim hated the jews for no reason whatsoever or that the jews ate gentile babies everyday while charging interest for them with seemingly nothing in between, surely there is a factual middle ground eh?
>>
>>2744605

Name one other nation of people that has faced as much expulsion as the Jews. Seems like you fail to understand concepts like relative frequency.
>>
>>2744605
Why did you only focus on the final sentences completely ignoring ky intial argument, while still attempting to use incredulity as a method of arguing?
>>
>>2744638
>surely there is a factual middle ground eh?

Probably. I'm not saying that there are no cases of wealthy Jewish moneylenders being greedy assholes, but the majority of the Jewish population at the time were poor peasants who lived in isolated ghettoes and didn't start entering into mainstream European society until the end of the 18th century.

>Name one other nation of people that has faced as much expulsion as the Jews.

Name one other people with a history like the Jews. It's not like they had a country they could go to. People naturally react to outgroups with hostility, and the Jews, with their strange customs and religion, made them a prime target for suspicion. When the Poles were expelled from Prussian territory, they just stayed in their Polish territory. When the Germans were expelled from Poland and the Sudetenland, they just went back to Germany. The Jews had nowhere to go, and in a fanatically Christian world like medieval Europe, they were prime targets for harassment and suspicion.
>>
File: RuhRohRorge.jpg (2MB, 954x3228px) Image search: [Google]
RuhRohRorge.jpg
2MB, 954x3228px
>>2744646
It's all explained here

Basically it's a meme and Catholics/Protestants have been expelled from just about as many nations
>>
>>2744704
>If one were to simply look at the list of states protestants were expelled from during this period, one would see that the numbers are ROUGHLY equal to the declarations of Jewish expulsions AT THE TIME.

Jews have existed much longer than protestants you know.

>Catholics/Protestants have been expelled from just about as many nations

lol no
>>
>>2744732
If you look at the 1500-1700 period, expulsions of christians and jews were about the same, yes.. Which makes you think that perhaps it has less to do with Jews being inherently evil and more with the religious context in the regions they lived
>>
So apparently every passover the Jews in every city and podunk village in Europe were slaughtering the massive amounts of Christian babies needed to make that much matzo. Somehow this didn't depopulate all those villages through mass matzo-death. This also happened despite both the consumption of blood and human sacrifice being among the most important prohibitions in Jewish law. Somehow the Jews also had this tradition despite Christians not existing until thousands of years after Judaism's origin. And some how the Jews were trying to insult God despite worshipping the same Abrahamic God as Christians.
>>
>>2744751
>if you cherrypick the period the discrepancy doesn't seem so severe

OVER ONE THOUSAND YEARS
>>
>>2744759
>the massive amounts of Christian babies needed to make that much matzo

I'm not sure you know what matzo is, or how it is prepared.

>blood and human sacrifice being among the most important prohibitions in Jewish law

that's what makes it so kinky
>>
>>2744529
https://books.google.com/books?id=eV0ZhvAkHC0C&printsec=frontcover&dq=carlo+ginzburg&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjq7fKFqtDTAhVE1mMKHexhDgwQ6AEIHDAA#v=onepage&q=carlo%20ginzburg&f=false

Yes and no.

Funny enough, you could trade out the terms 'witches' and 'Jews' in Ginzburg's book and basically get the most plausible account of the stormfag claims itt.
>>
>>2744783

The vast majority of the list is made up of European countries with dates between 1012 to 1948.

So, Christian Europe during the Middle Ages, the Renaissance, and the formation of European nation-states, for which there is given concise contextualizing information and reasoning for the expulsion of Jews, none of which had to do with the Jews themselves, but factors external lawyerly external to them.

Please address the points given or stop replying.
>>
File: watcha doing rabbi.webm (3MB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
watcha doing rabbi.webm
3MB, 480x360px
>>2743700

Jews never killed anyone, believe me !

>draws swastika on his walls and accuses the goyims of doing it.
>>
Why isn't it anti-Catholic to outright deny the possibility that some Jews ritually murdered children? Many of these children, more than a dozen, were made Saints. Let's pretend it is 50/50 evidence wise. Why do we HAVE to assume the Jews were innocent and the Catholics were ignorant bigots? This seems to be an underlying assumption of many.
Thread posts: 319
Thread images: 39

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.