[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Chinaman >Negro >Irishman How were they even let in?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: 1493616316152.jpg (479KB, 1808x1182px) Image search: [Google]
1493616316152.jpg
479KB, 1808x1182px
>Chinaman
>Negro
>Irishman
How were they even let in?
>>
>>2740030
>Chinaman
they were asked for in the thousands as they were cheap labour for the railroad industry
>Negro
they were quite literally forced over during the Atlantic Slave Trade
>Irishmen
they were a huge part of cheap labour for the industrial revolution taking place in the Northeast US, and were a large portion of the North's soldiers during the civil war
>>
File: 1255234112313.jpg (51KB, 353x339px) Image search: [Google]
1255234112313.jpg
51KB, 353x339px
>>2740030
Irish magic tricks?
>>
>>2740085
>they were asked for in the thousands as they were cheap labour for the railroad industry
And then more or less banned and quotaed from immigration until the civil rights movement.

>they were quite literally forced over during the Atlantic Slave Trade
This is the South's fault.

>they were a huge part of cheap labour for the industrial revolution taking place in the Northeast US, and were a large portion of the North's soldiers during the civil war
Also potatoes.
>>
>>2740030

I gotta say that looks like a pretty comfy sleepover party. That is if the Irishman would finally shut up.
>>
>>2740119
>This is the South's fault.
hard to say that, as during the time of the majority of slaves arriving, there wasn't really much tension between the north and the south, or even a solidified divide at all
>Also potatoes.
potatoes was why they left, cheap labour and military manpower was why they were let in
>>
>>2740030
They were brought in as slave races and the founding fathers would be appalled at the modern state of the nation.
>>
>>2740030
>ywn be a comfy german
>>
>>2740030
>Negro
>let in
>let
Nigga come on
>>
>>2740030

The Irish won the American civil war.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yavz9rzaOSY
>>
>>2740119
>more or less banned
Not really, i mean on paper they were but there was nothing stopping them from boarding a boat to vancouver and taking a 2 hr horse ride into the US with the border being more or less a formality. Or doing the same through Mexico. Afterall there were no ID's or SSN's back then so once they were in they were in.

Then again you don't even need to do that. All you really need is a dark night, a length of beach, some rowboats and an unscrupulous captain.

Hell they do that shit now. Imagine how piss easy circumventing the authorities would have been in the 19th century.
>>
Comfy af
>>
>>2740148

hehe well they let em stay anyhow
>>
>>2740139
I dunno they would probably be ok with America being the world leader.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.