[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are some historical or rumors you find interesting, that

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

What are some historical or rumors you find interesting, that aren't necessarily historically or academically important?
>>
>>2737873
historical theories* or rumors
>>
>>2737873
That Toby Reynolds was the Umquaa (or however you spell it) shooter.
>>
File: Heinrich_Friedrich_Füger_003.jpg (3MB, 2024x2543px) Image search: [Google]
Heinrich_Friedrich_Füger_003.jpg
3MB, 2024x2543px
One of mine is: Was Marie Therese Charlotte, the daughter of Louis XVI and Marie Antoinette, raped while imprisoned in the Temple after her aunt was sent away and executed? She was kept all on her own, and mentions in her memoirs that the guards would come into her room even at night and say vulgar things, so she always kept herself fully clothed and had a hard time sleeping for fear they would catch her by surprise. She told a companion after she was traded to Austria that one of the last things her aunt told her was to never let any of the guards or inspectors come in while she was in her bed.

It's not really historically or academically important, there's now way to find evidence for it, and the only time it's brought up historically is as part of the now disproven legends that she was swapped out for another woman at the Austrian border because she was pregnant after being raped. But I just wonder.
>>
>>2737895
While the probability was high, I doubt it. She was an important political prisoner, and I'm sure the higher uppers would've reprimanded such things harshly.
But that's my opinion. Honestly, I hope not.
>>
Julius Caesar, Queen of Bithynia
>>
>>2739060
>She was an important political prisoner, and I'm sure the higher uppers would've reprimanded such things harshly.

I mean, they didn't reprimand anyone for abusing her little brother mentally and physically, so I doubt they would have cared much. Especially since the timeline would have made it so any potential rape would have occurred during the volatile last months of the Reign of Terror.
>>
>>2737873
There's a rumour that Unity Mitford- the one that shot herself in the head- had Hitler's baby.
>>
>>2739689
Their plan was to kill him though. He was too crucial for a loyalist cause.
>>
>>2737873
They look like GIRLS!!! Gay gay gay gay gay, like the month of May!!!!!
>>
>>2737873
Are you sure you don't mean "Princesses in the Tower?"
>>
>>2737873
Shota-trap doujin when?
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.