[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who are some other famous cucks in history

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_2722.jpg (708KB, 1104x1160px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2722.jpg
708KB, 1104x1160px
Who are some other famous cucks in history
>>
That whole mosaic is full of cucks.

Add JUSTinian to that list
>>
>>2737712
Tsar Nicholas II of Russia
>>
>>2737712
Abraham
>>
>>2737725
On the way Abram told his wife Sarai to say that she was his sister, so that the Egyptians would not kill him.[Genesis 12:10–13] When they entered Egypt, the Pharaoh's officials praised Sarai's beauty to Pharaoh, and she was taken into his palace, and Abram was given provisions: "oxen, and he-asses, and menservants, and maidservants, and she-asses, and camels".

Patriarch of the Jews is a cuck
>>
File: iu[1].jpg (376KB, 1160x1476px) Image search: [Google]
iu[1].jpg
376KB, 1160x1476px
>>2737712
You will have a hard time finding a cuck more famous than Joseph.
>>
>>2737712
>belisarrius
> a cuck
You couldn't command your fat fucking fingers to put a full stop at the end of your scentence when he retook rome, fuck you.
>>
>>2737734
Did he call him "my wife's son" or "my G-d's son"? I assume the latter was less embarrassing.
>>
sadly my nigga Agrippa
>>
>>2737741
they called him son of man. So Joseph clearly knew what was going on, but was too cucked to tell the truth.
>>
>>2737738
I love good old belly more than you could imagine. But when your adopted son is fucking your wife and you forgive her after he dies, idk what to tell you
>>
>>2737712
>>
>>2737753
Julia cucked Tiberius a whole lot, but there is no evidence that she cheated on Agrippa.
>>
>>2737738
>literally called off an invasion of persia cause he learned his wife was cucking him
>>
>>2737712
Basil I. He was forced by the previous Emperor, Michael III, to divorce his wife and marry Michael's mistress Eudokia. It's generally accepted that Basil's "son" Leo, who was born shortly after his marriage to Eudokia, was actually Michael's. Basil's dynasty, the Macedonians, was continued through Leo after Basil's death, meaning that his legacy was 200 years of continuous cuckoldry.
>>
File: 220px-Claudius_crop (1).jpg (18KB, 220x291px) Image search: [Google]
220px-Claudius_crop (1).jpg
18KB, 220x291px
>>
>>2738148
>generally accepted

It ain't tho

Besides, he killed Michael.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.