[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did the Moon landing actually happen?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: W2qms3zxZY-2.png (26KB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
W2qms3zxZY-2.png
26KB, 300x250px
Did the Moon landing actually happen?
>>
Which one?
>>
No :D

Bush did 9/11 :D

The illuminati controls the world :D

2pac is in Cuba :D
>>
>>2737688
Recently saw one of those brain memes.
The final one said that it was fake, but that Neil Armstrong was a Serb.
>>
>>2737726

The first one and the subsequent ones.

>>2737767

It was an open question, primarily because I don't like conspiracy theories, generally and was interested in some good arguments against this stuff, don't be such a shitposting little Redditor.
>>
>>2737688
The argument from the "Moon landing is fake" crowd is essentially:
-The soviets were winning the space race. They had the first space launch, the first living creature in space, and the first man in space
-The USA was competing with the USSR and losing, and if the first man on the moon were soviet, then it would be a huge blow to their national image, as they would be forced to admit that they lost the space race in every single milestone
-So they faked the moon landing in a studio
-The USA has since, legitimately, arrived on the moon, but the first landing was a fraud
>>
File: earthrise.jpg (336KB, 3000x2400px) Image search: [Google]
earthrise.jpg
336KB, 3000x2400px
>>2737688
Yes, reflectors, USSR calling the US out for faking it, etc etc etc. Must we have this thread once a week?
>>
>>2737796
>Must we have this thread once a week?

I've been on /his/ daily since it first started and I've never seen a thread discussing this, ever.
>>
>>2737807
They have a tendency to be deleted for being /pol/ bait, in my experience.
>>
If we faked it, why wouldn't the Russians have done the same?

The risk of getting caught faking it wouldn't be worth it. It would have made you a laughing stock in a greater scope than just the space race.
>>
The moon landing is a favourite to the conspiracy theorists, but the first man in space (zero evidence) is apparently not an issue for them.

Interesting stuff.
>>
>>2737849
Don't they also claim that the radiation levels would kill you if you tried to get to the moon?

Anyone that went to space would've had to have faked it, but they never go after Gagarin or anyone else.
>>
So, was Yuri Gagarin the first in space, or was he the first to come back alive?
>>
>>2737867
The problem with Europeans and Americans is that they can't understand how the Russians (and especially communists) think. They have zero regard for truth or honor. They have no problem with sending people to die and then deny it. They have no problem with lying about anything, be it war crimes, or statistics, or anything. They lied about Laika, that fucking dog died almost immediately but they kept it secret for 50 years. They fucking send Russian soldiers to occupy Crimea and then they all (including the president) openly denied it. Why the fuck wouldn't they lie about Gagarin?
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.