[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What was the first historical shitpost?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

File: diogenes.jpg (350KB, 1800x1322px) Image search: [Google]
diogenes.jpg
350KB, 1800x1322px
What was the first historical shitpost?
>>
>>2735868

Pompeii Graffiti

http://www.pompeiana.org/Resources/Ancient/Graffiti%20from%20Pompeii.htm
>>
>>2735868
Dick graffiti on cave walls.
>>
>>2735868
>>
File: 1490389929665.jpg (4MB, 2480x5024px) Image search: [Google]
1490389929665.jpg
4MB, 2480x5024px
>>2737038
>>
>woman speaks against the family
>"FEMINIST ANTI-WHITE KIKE BRAINWASHED SCUM"

>man speaks against the family
>"Wow. I mean wow. Have you seen how epic that guy is. Im totally gonna make a meme picture about him to show everyone how cool he is"
>>
all of western philosophy is a thread started by Plato shitposts. Hegel got baited bad.
>>
>>2735868
Diogenes was the first and most dedicated egoist, stirner would have spooked himself silly.
>>
>>2735868

>Yelp existed in 1750 BCE

Tell Ea-nasir: Nanni sends the following message:

When you came, you said to me as follows : “I will give Gimil-Sin (when he comes) fine quality copper ingots.” You left then but you did not do what you promised me. You put ingots which were not good before my messenger (Sit-Sin) and said: “If you want to take them, take them; if you do not want to take them, go away!”

What do you take me for, that you treat somebody like me with such contempt? I have sent as messengers gentlemen like ourselves to collect the bag with my money (deposited with you) but you have treated me with contempt by sending them back to me empty-handed several times, and that through enemy territory. Is there anyone among the merchants who trade with Telmun who has treated me in this way? You alone treat my messenger with contempt! On account of that one (trifling) mina of silver which I owe(?) you, you feel free to speak in such a way, while I have given to the palace on your behalf 1,080 pounds of copper, and umi-abum has likewise given 1,080 pounds of copper, apart from what we both have had written on a sealed tablet to be kept in the temple of Samas.

How have you treated me for that copper? You have withheld my money bag from me in enemy territory; it is now up to you to restore (my money) to me in full.

Take cognizance that (from now on) I will not accept here any copper from you that is not of fine quality. I shall (from now on) select and take the ingots individually in my own yard, and I shall exercise against you my right of rejection because you have treated me with contempt.

>Humans are the same now as they ever were
>>
>>2737038
The
ROMA
O
M
A
square is my favorite because it's some convergent shitposting evolution shit.
>>
>>2737317
This is by far the best post in the history of /his/.
>>
File: 1477939092901.gif (2MB, 740x600px) Image search: [Google]
1477939092901.gif
2MB, 740x600px
>>2737317
>>
File: 1490567475924.png (533KB, 459x612px) Image search: [Google]
1490567475924.png
533KB, 459x612px
>>2737317
>>
>>2737317
please explain to a poor brainlet
>>
>>2737304
>imblying everyone on 4chan thinks the same
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.