[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why was he put on trial for impiety and corrupting the mind's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: death-of-socrates-AB.jpg (76KB, 334x250px) Image search: [Google]
death-of-socrates-AB.jpg
76KB, 334x250px
Why was he put on trial for impiety and corrupting the mind's of children while Plato was not?
>>
Because Plato was rich as fuck. Socratese was poor and also a black african.
>>
Socrates went around bugging the shit out of people just trying to do their jobs. Plato started a school to get all that nonsense confined to an are away from other citizens. Plus Aristophanes didn't make a play about Plato being a doddering old sophist.
>>
>>2734494
Because the athenians didnt actually want to kill socrates, some of them just wanted to put him in his place a bit but he forced their hand with the way he defended himself

Plato on the other hand was rich not half as much an idealogue as socrates
>>
>>2734507
This. Africans actually mastered the art of philosophy thousands of years before the Greek homos stopped living in caves. Socrates (who was actually the dumbest man in Africa) went to Greece to try and uplift the white man, but the white man didn't understand and tried to enslave him. Socrates chose to drink hemlock rather than be enslaved by the white devils.
>>
>>2734494
Socrates was executed because he was an annoying jerk who kept yelling at people. Plato was a harmless manlet who spent his time in the academy writing books and teaching kids.
>>
>>2734586
I'm thoroughly convinced of this now that the interwebz has told me so. Spread the word!
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.