[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is he right?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: we-have-created-new-idols.png (371KB, 600x520px) Image search: [Google]
we-have-created-new-idols.png
371KB, 600x520px
Is he right?
>>
>>2733436
religion itself is a golden calf

true worship is right action and good deeds done out of love
>>
>>2733436
Yes, capitalism is inherently unchristian
>>
File: serveimage.jpg (69KB, 630x458px) Image search: [Google]
serveimage.jpg
69KB, 630x458px
>>2733436
The "calf" he worships is not exactly golden, if you know what I'm saying.

I guess he means to say that we should switch the golden calf for the black bull.
>>
>>2733481
I still don't understand the hate behind this picture
>>
>>2733540
/pol/ Christians are triggered by the suggestion that Christianity means you have to treat blacks and Muslims like brothers and love them.
>>
>>2733540
/pol/ trying to reconcile their hatred of niggers with their meme love of christianity
>>
>>2733540
It's probably a Jew attempting to deflect criticism from Jews, an atheist false flagging as a protestant or (less likely) a Neopagan. At any rate it's the same tired shit and I'm sick of not being able to have genuine discussion about Catholicism on the humanities board because of these faggots.
>>
>>2733540
It's funny because that pic is what actual Christianity is all about, things like violent Crusaders and the like are not actual Christians.
>>
>>2733436
Yes
>>
>>2733481
What's wrong with this pic?
>>
>>2733558
>treat blacks and Muslims like brothers and love them

I dont kiss my brothers feet
>>
I think instead of worshiping new idols the issue is that people don't worship any idols. People have moved away from any kind of "idol worship" and thus lack some kind of belief system to organize their lives towards, as he states, a more humane goal. "Scientific truth" and statistics are all people care about now and they are unable to provide any ind of value or belief system.
>>
>>2733436

Who cares what a pedophile loving """man""" in a dress thinks?
>>
File: 1490742621017.jpg (193KB, 859x868px) Image search: [Google]
1490742621017.jpg
193KB, 859x868px
>>2733540
They see it as a symbol of endorsing mass immigration
>>2733558
Thats mostly stormfags, i dont hate muslims, i hate islam
>>2733580
How much did your rabbi pay you to say that?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.