[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How did Europe conquer the world?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: coolumbus.jpg (6KB, 204x247px) Image search: [Google]
coolumbus.jpg
6KB, 204x247px
What exactly are the reasons the Europe turned from the medieval shithole it was into dominant power, surpassing China and the Arab world
>>
>>2731883
Larger penis size caused inferior "males" to bow before them instead of fighting against them.
>>
Larger penis size caused inferior "males" to bow before them instead of fighting against them.
>>
I would like to see a genuine response that isn't just dick size memeing
>>
>>2731910
>Chode detected.
Chink, or pooinloo?
>>
>>2731883
Mass colonisation of America to not be conquered by your neighbour because of the reformation splitting Europe
>>
>>2731939
Posted too early
Reformation and colonisation of americas created mass middle class which were reliant on goods produced by the own nation keeping revenues within the state, rather than Silk Road states putting a few tariffs here and there, thus making these colonial powers richer than the old world allowing them to field larger and better equipped armies
Combine this with better utilising crops led to population booms
>>
>>2731883
>surpassing China

The Ming had a very bad time of it during the late 15th and early 16th century.
>>
>>2731883
The economic benefit of having two continents worth of resource colonies that no one else can reach cannot be overstated.
>>
>>2732000
The Qing had a very good time during the late 15th century and early 16th century
>>2732005
Consider the investement, why didn't the Chinese colonise the phillipines
>>
>>2731930
i'm british...

so paki i guess
>>
File: & humanities.png (75KB, 593x598px) Image search: [Google]
& humanities.png
75KB, 593x598px
>>2731883
Invention of firearms and improvement through war.
Illnesses in the middle ages made them have better immune systems which helped when invading places with less illnesses.
Constant blood and iron conflicts led to perfection of seamanship and warfare along with resources key for industrialization that led to the industrial revolution.
It was the shitty middle ages that led to a better period after.

I'm thinking about writing an essay on this called Firearms, Illnesses, and Iron.

In all serious though it was probably just an accident, a culmination of multiple historical events that provided the prerequisites for Europe to become preeminent in the world, could have happened anywhere but just so happened to be Europe.
>>
>>2731883
>ottomans block trade in Europe forcing them by sea
>spaniards discover America
>Spanish diseases are sent and and with tactical diplomacy (i.e allying with angry rival tribes which number in the thousands) the America's is conquered

That's the gist of it. If you really want to get into it
>how did Anglos prove themselves to be superior to most other Europeans
Because they live in a comfy island and haven't been threatened for centuries since (until WW2)
>>
>>2732073
>haven't been threatened for centuries
The catholic Stuart's would have posed a greater threat if France invested in them and not the colonists
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.