[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw Hitler will never be the best man at your wedding What

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_7549.jpg (677KB, 1024x765px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7549.jpg
677KB, 1024x765px
>tfw Hitler will never be the best man at your wedding

What do you think it would have been like to be close friends with Hitler?
>>
How did Tito keep getting away with it?
>>
>>2730397
You would have had to ignore a lot of farts!
>>
I would hardly consider an individual with only one testicle and crapped his pants often a "man".
>>
>>2730397

>Why did you invite him?
>But darling, he is my boss!
>I dont care! Look at him! Why doesnt him wear a suit like everyone else? This is a wedding! My wedding! He should not dress like he does every day.
>Well, he is trying to be loyal to his own style...
>Cant he be loyal to you? Arent you his friend? What is more important to him?
>He, he is the Fhürer... He must be loyal to the whole Germany not only to me...
>... Then he should have stay in his office!
>Darling, please, be nice to him... Its our wedding after all I dont wanna have this argument again, not today...
>...
>>
>>2730397
See http://archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/86086584/

Kinda like being friends with a guy from r9k who struck it big
>>
File: The Young Hitler I knew.png (34KB, 612x213px) Image search: [Google]
The Young Hitler I knew.png
34KB, 612x213px
>>2730397
Read "The Young Hitler I Knew." By August Kubizek.

Here's the full book
>http://der-fuehrer.org/bucher/english/August%20Kubizek%20-%20The%20Young%20Hitler%20I%20Knew.pdf

It is literally like being a friend to a clingy social autist who gets possessive of you, holy shit.

Also a funny part.
>Hitler invites you to go to the red light district in Vienna.
>Ok hitler.
>Hitler just walks with you, looking at prostitutes calling out to customers.
>Aggressive prostitutes taunt Hitler with friendly, if somewhat depreciating, jibes meant to draw him into bantering.
>Hitler spills his spaghetti and wants to go back home.
>Along the way Hitler is angrily lecturing you how prostitution is immoral and that any man who uses them are weak.
>>
>>2730397
>I wish I was at berghof planning operation Barbarossa
>I bet these guys don't even know how to build an autobahn
>that chick looks Jewish
>I wonder what Bormann's up to
>>
>>2730941
Hahahahah, any other stories?
>>
>>2730996
There's the link. It is a book literally filled with hitler being an autist.
>>
>>2730941
I thought the part where he and his friends were hit on by a gay older man and Hitlers friend did understand what homosexuality was so he had to explain it to him.
>>
>>2731027
* did not understand what homosexuality was
>>
Best parts are about Hitler's first love Stefanie.

>According to Kubizek, Hitler never spoke to Stefanie, always saying he would do so "tomorrow". He loathed those who flirted with her, especially the military officers, whom he called "conceited blockheads"; he came to feel an "uncompromising enmity towards the officer class as a whole, and everything military in general. It annoyed him that Stefanie mixed with such idlers who, he insisted, wore corsets and used scent".] Hitler insisted that Kubizek stalk Stefanie and delivered daily reports on her activity while he was away visiting his mother or family. In one report, Kubizek wrote that Stefanie loved to dance and had taken lessons. Hitler disliked dancing and reportedly replied, "Stefanie only dances because she is forced to by society on which she unfortunately depends on. Once Stefanie is my wife, she won't have the slightest desire to dance!" In June 1906, Stefanie gave Hitler a smile and a flower from her bouquet as she was passing him in her carriage. Kubizek later described the scene:

>'Never again did I see Adolf as happy as he was at that moment. When the carriage had passed he dragged me aside and with emotion he gazed at the flower, this visible pledge of her love. I can still hear his voice, trembling with excitement, 'She loves me!'
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.