[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This actually happened

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: tfw it worked.jpg (81KB, 620x350px) Image search: [Google]
tfw it worked.jpg
81KB, 620x350px
>>
>>2729974
not quite like that...it was proabaly very cringy
>>
>>2730008
this desu. anything that comes from anime is cringy af
>>
>>2730020
this
>>2729974
btw op why isn't Napoleon a loli with blond hair and huge boobs like in my chinese cartoons?
>>
File: fhyNapoleon.jpg (39KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
fhyNapoleon.jpg
39KB, 640x640px
>>2730685
>>
Did it really happen?

>November 1799: Napoleon I becomes the head of state of France.
>December 1848: Napoleon III becomes president of France.

>Four years after the beginning of his reign, Napoleon becomes Emperor of France. The Republic is transformed into an empire (1804).
>Four years after the beginning of his reign, Napoleon III becomes the Emperor of France. The Republic is transformed into an empire (1852).

>February 1798: Proclamation of the Roman Republic with the support of the French army who entered the papal area. This republic lasts about one year.
>February 1849: Proclamation of the Roman Republic. The Republic lasts only a year old and has been destroyed by the French army invaded by the Pope.

>Before Napoleon I, King Louis XVI. 18 years. As a result of the revolution, he was overthrown. In this the Montagnards party ("Mountain") played the leading role.
>Before Napoleon III. Reigned King Louis Philippe for 18 years. As a result of the revolution, he was overthrown. In this the party of the Montagnards ("mountain") played the leading role.

>Gracchus Babeuf (1760 - 1797, real name Francois Noël) - French Communist, advocate of the poor. He prepared an insurrection under the Directory.
>Bab (1819 - 1850, Sayyid Ali Muhammad) - the founder of a sect of Babids. In 1844 he declared himself to be the "Báb," ie "gate," through which the will of the Mahdi was to be given to man. Arrested in 1847. He was shot in the time of the "Babidian" uprisings (1848-52).

>15 years before the fall of Napoleon (1815), the Czar of Russia (1801), who a few years after the beginning of his rule reforms favoring peasantry.
The Tsar (conservative) dies in the midst of the Napoleonic wars (rumors of a violent death).
>15 years before the fall of Napoleon III. (1870) there is a change of Tsar Russia (1855)). After a few years of reforms, this led to reforms under the peasantry (1861). The (conservative) dies in the middle of the Crimean War (rumors of an unnatural death).
>>
>>2730752
>During the reign of Napoleon I, a war of Europe takes place against Russia (Fatherland War). This is governed by Napoleon I.
>During the reign of Napoleon III a war of almost all of Europe is organized against Russia (Crimean War). This is supported by Napoleon III. .

>1812: Fire of Moscow occupied by French troops.
>1862: May Fires of Petersburg.

>Ten years before the fall of Napoleon I (1815), the Kingdom of Italy (1805) was formed by the will of Bonaparte after the victory over Austria.
>10 years before the fall of Napoleon III. (1870), the Kingdom of Italy (1860) formed - with the active participation of Napoleon III, who was on the side of Sardinia in war with Austria (1859).

>11 years after the beginning of the reign of Napoleon I (1799) Bernadotte inherited the Swedish throne (1810). Shortly before the death of Napoleon I in 1818, Bernadotte became King of Sweden.
>11 years after the beginning of the reign of Napoleon III. (1848) became Charles XV. King of Sweden (1859). Shortly before the death of Napoleon III. In 1872 Oskar II becomes King of Sweden.

>After the fall of Napoleon I, the reactionary Holy Alliance (Russia, Austria, Prussia), which fell apart after fifteen years, was formed.
>After the fall of Napoleon III, the reactionary Union of the Three Emperors "(with the same participants) formed, which fell apart after 15 years.
>>
>>2730768
>Ten years after the fall of Napoleon I (1815), a change of throne took place in Russia (1825). The new Czar (a reactionary) directs five conspirators (Decembrists). This is the reason for the creation of a "third department" (1826), led by Benkendorf.
>10 years after the fall of Napoleon III (1870), the new Czar in Russia (one reactionary) directed five conspirators (1881). This is the reason for the establishment of the "Security Service" (1881).

>After the death of Napoleon I (1821) ten years pass - In January 1831 the Polish Sejm announced the abolition of the throne with Russia. Shortly before that (November 1830) the governor Grand Duke Constantine was exiled by the Poles from Warsaw.
>10 years before the death of Napoleon III. (1873): Rebels in Poland banished the governor of Poland, Grand Duke Constantine, in January 1863.

>8 years after the death of Napoleon I (1821) - Russian war against Turkey (1829) led to the independence of Serbia and Greece.
>6 years after the death of Napoleon III. (1873) - Russian war against Turkey (1878) led to the independence of Serbia and Romania and the acquisition of Greece from Turkey.
>>
File: 1434470113074.png (182KB, 500x600px) Image search: [Google]
1434470113074.png
182KB, 500x600px
And you weren't there...
>>
>>2730732
thanks, that looks more realistic.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.