[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

God is an asshole

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: 1493089835020.jpg (926KB, 1600x1652px) Image search: [Google]
1493089835020.jpg
926KB, 1600x1652px
God is a fucking asshole.
Anyone who suicides must have had a really terrible life to conclude even the prospect of burning in hell forever is better than his current miserable life. And yet suicidals get no sympathy from God, they're just sent to hell. Why would a loving and understanding God send a suicidal to Hell just because he decided to end his life given the unimaginably inhumane circumstances?
>>
>>2727619
The father sent his son to die in the most painful way so we could be freed from our sin, yet you still die with sin. This is as valid an arguement as 'Gay sex isn't a sin because why would god hate gay people and allow only straight people to have relationships'
>>
Actually Hell is more like your own choice. You reject God and you spend rest of eternity without him. That is the Hell, you without God.
>>
>>2727637
Indeed, with god anything is possible, without god the same is true but in the form that it can always be worse
>>
>>2727632
>>2727637
>>2727642
What does it mean to reject God?
If someone has a life of pain and suffering constantly seeking for some light but because of life's mere hell like nature a person decides to kill themselves, is that what you call rejecting God? Because to me it's God who rejects others some times.
>>
>>2727637
>That is the Hell, you without God.
Yeah and a fuck load of brimstone too.
t.Revelations
>>
>>2727619
It's possible you don't know what's going on.
>>
>>2727619
Suicidal people fear responsibilities.
>>
>>2727619

Suicide does not send you to hell.

Life is not What Dreams May Come.
>>
>>2727698
Simple.

God: Please consent to allow me to save you from the consequences of your Unbelief. I've already paid the price, and am ready to adopt you into my family.

You: No.
>>
>>2727718
What the fuck are you talking about.
Can't you tackle the point at hand straight without using riddles or whatever.
Again let's say someone has a life so twist fucked he or she has been driven to absolute insanity, behaving like an animal from all the unimaginable pain, and he or she just wants this unimaginable suffering to end. If God is nice and all why can't He understand that, or why can't He at least forgive that even if He can't understand it?
>>
>>2727757
Sounds like an incredibly unrealistic cherry picked scenario anon.
>>
>>2727770
First of all, even if it is cherry picked, it still is a scenario and so if your logical framework is correct you should be fully able to provide a satisfying answer.
Now second, it's not cherry picked or unrealistic at all. Last I checked there are 800 thousand yearly suicides around the world. Do you think all these people went to hell just because they suicided? Doesn't it occur to you that there's countless shit just out of the reach of a human being? It's easily arguable that our entire existences are predetermined, completely tossing the idea of free will, simply because we don't have control over the mecahnisms that cause what we call decisions. Our decisions happen literally behind our eyes, in our brain, in a microsopic world of molecules. If you don't even have control over your own decisions how can you blame someone who is suiciding? Even if you do have your own free will there's a number of things that are just outside your reach. For example, let's say a child is born in Africa, starving in a village. Do you think it's going to be worth for that kid with no prospect of ever getting drinkable water, good food, a job, civilization in general rather than absolute poverty? If you woke up as such a kid, wouldn't you at least consider suicide? Remember you wouldn't even have internet or anyone who you know so very high stakes of suicide for you. What about people with schziophrenia or paranoia, is it their fault that they constantly exist in an elevated state of fear, despair, agony and suffering simply because there's some shit going on in their minds that is not their fault? And what about people who are born with autism or down's syndromes, would you blame them if they suicided because they realize they're literally the laughing stock of humanity? Would you blame someone born with an extreme disability or health issue if they suicidied because they live in a constant state of PHYSICAL pain? Where is God's forgiveness, love and understanding?
>>
>>2727828
theoretical games
>>
Well, I would get into how we've been living in the apostasy ever since the doctrine that Jesus was God was accepted and that other doctrines like eternal hellfire are false and against the teachings of Christ's salvation but I think this is troll bait.

However, for those who are truly against the idea of God because of false doctrine like this, nowhere in the bible does it say suicide is damning. In fact, The first King of Israel committed suicide to avoid capture from the enemy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YsgP8LkEopM

Try to look at God from a different point of view, like Sikhism or Zoroastrianism. And then take what you know about Christ and what you know about God and see if one does proceed from the other.
>>
>/his/ - fedoras & christfags
>>
>>2727632
>no! yhvh was being good in a special secret manner you don't comprehend

The demiurge is never good.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.