[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

genealogy general

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: Genealogy_pic-300x229.jpg (19KB, 300x229px) Image search: [Google]
Genealogy_pic-300x229.jpg
19KB, 300x229px
>there are seriously people who study genealogy to learn about their genetic ancestry

Why? Your family tree are probably the products of rape, incest, adultery, and lots of fucking around outside of marriage and don't even know it. There is high chance you are too and your parents are liars about how you, a babby, got form. to make you happy and hide the shame.
>>
People have access to church records that date back centuries you degenerate american hamburger. Even discounting that what's it to you if a person wants to get a detailed DNA test? Some of the more expensive ones are really good and can provide you with a lot of info.
>>
>>2726524
>i'm a fatherless mutt, so you shouldn't enjoy coming from an illustrious and unbroken line of literal royalty

slave morality
>>
>there are people who don't know their ancestry at least in the male line a dozen generations past simply via their family keeping records and stories alive and have to comb through dubious scattered records

Boggles the mind.

t. Uradel
>>
You know what? I hate these people. I work in a library and they are the most BORING old people I have ever met, and they're rude and their queries take forever. I just don't get it.
>>
File: 1493260499542.jpg (176KB, 738x649px) Image search: [Google]
1493260499542.jpg
176KB, 738x649px
>>2726553
Is this you?
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.