[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Historical Rivalries

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

File: 1491944055562.png (2MB, 598x748px) Image search: [Google]
1491944055562.png
2MB, 598x748px
Post em
For example, France and England, Hatfield and McCoys, or Communists and food.
>>
Denmark and Sweden
>>
Germans and not losing wars
>>
>>2726059
Turks and Greeks is objectively the best, because it's the only one in which a clear line of continuity can be drawn for about 1,000 years.
>>
>>2726084
see >>2726062
>>
>>2726059
The people who would eventually become the french and the rest of the germanics
Latin peoples and Germanics
Slavic peoples and Germanics
Germanics and other germanics
>>
Man and himself
God and man
Christianity and Islam
>>
File: STeppeniggers.jpg (101KB, 502x710px) Image search: [Google]
STeppeniggers.jpg
101KB, 502x710px
>>2726059
The Eternal Steppenigger VS. all of Asia.
>>
Europeans and basic human decency
>>
Mao vs sparrows, Jews vs Hitler's EasyBake oven
>>
Communism and freedom
>>
Banks and Jews
>>
USA vs everyone else
>>
ireland and potatoes
>>
>>2726095
I hate germanics, they ruined Germany!
>>
>>2726059
USA vs culture
>>
File: Mommsen_p265.jpg (959KB, 1270x1448px) Image search: [Google]
Mommsen_p265.jpg
959KB, 1270x1448px
Fuck rome :^)
>>
>>2726059

fascists and victory
>>
Campbells and MacDonalds.
>>
>>2729154

Good riddance to worthless trash. I've been to that site, drank in the air of Scottish failure, and took a piss against that memorial stone.
>>
File: England.jpg (86KB, 600x763px) Image search: [Google]
England.jpg
86KB, 600x763px
>>2729188
>>
>>2729234

Good riddance to worthless "Anglo" virginity. Those Anglo cunts should be grateful that they got to sample superior Paki cocks.
>>
japan vs tentacle monsters
>>
>>2726059
Liverpool and Manchester United
>>
>>2726059
USA and USSR, didn't last long but boy was it intense.
>>
Austria and Prussia
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.