[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Was he a crook?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

Was he a crook?
>>
https://www.theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/1994/07/he-was-a-crook/308699/

Allow me to show you one of my favorite pieces of writing.
>>
>>2725340
By politician standards not really.
>>
The Jews hated him for his antisemitism and spent alot of press trying to ruin his image, which worked.
>>
>>2725340
Or course. Name a politician with any significant amount of power that isn't. The question is how big of a crook was he?
>>
>>2725340
Not as badly as he's made out. He did try to hide evidence which fucked him over.
>>
>>2725403
The biggest, and a dirty bigot too.

http://forward.com/articles/8318/shocked-shocked/

>Richard Nixon had difficulties, to say the least, with his public image, and never more so than during the dark days of Watergate. When the president found himself mired in scandal, growing numbers of Americans came to view him as a criminal, a liar and a madman — and, as of May 1974, an antisemite as well.
>It was that month that Seymour Hersh of The New York Times reported that on the White House tapes that Nixon had recorded — which at that point were still unreleased to the public — the president had on multiple occasions complained about those “Jew boys” or “those Jews down there” in the U.S. Attorney’s Office who had first undertaken the Watergate prosecution.
>Ever since that bombshell, the White House tapes have been unforgiving to Nixon on the Jewish question. For all the historical treasures the tapes hold, they are mined most enthusiastically for Nixon’s racial and religious slurs. With each batch that the National Archives releases — it began making the tapes public in 1996 — reporters excitedly note the most scandalous excerpts. One recently discovered exchange between Nixon and Reverend Billy Graham featured Graham lamenting the Jewish stranglehold on the news media and Nixon concurring with the reverend’s assessment. There are dozens more.

Filthy anti-semite.
>>
>>2725419
It's why he didn't want Kissinger to deal with Israel and the Soviets because he thought Kissigner would be sympathetic to them.
>>
>>2725433
Kissinger would be sympathetic to them later in his career, joining numerous Zionist organizations such as JINSA and working with neo-conservatives.

http://www.jinsa.org/files/StrategicConsequencesforU.S.NationalSecurity.pdf

As former U.S. Secretaries of State Henry Kissinger and George Schultz commented recently: “Traditional theories of deterrence assumed a series of bilateral equations. Do we now envision an interlocking series of rivalries, with each new nuclear program counterbalancing others
in the region?”3 Will the U.S. nuclear umbrella now extend over the Middle East or will mutual assured destruction become the new norm? Whatever the outcome, the risks for the United States increase dramatically.
A second-order consequence of nuclear weapons proliferation in the Middle East is directly related to the pursuit of weapons of mass destruction (WMD) by extremists throughout the region and beyond. The risk that they might succeed in acquiring components, radioactive material, technical expertise and even entire weapons will increase exponentially as the number of nuclear programs in the region expands. Such a failure to prevent the spread of nuclear technology in the Middle East could potentially weaken or topple the global non- proliferation regime. The nightmare scenarios of WMD and terrorism on the soil of the United States and its allies will become more probable.
>>
>>2725449
>>2725419
>>2725433
Funny how Kissinger would go on to prove Nixon right.
>>
>>2725340
No doubt he was a crook, but Kennedy was worse in every way. Difference was one could fake a smile to the cameras and the other took a dip in the pool and walked off from a press shoot
Nixon did have more economically centrist views at the time. And I think the average person needs to remember how much he generally supported civil rights and compromise with the democrats to achieve nation wide success.
>>
>>2725476
Kissinger is a snake. Loves surveillance.
>>
>>2725340
He knowingly broke the law and tried to cover it up. So yes. He was also a really good president and master of foreign diplomacy. You could say that he was a monster also, but I think master of foreign diplomacy covered that.
>>
>>2725419
Good on him
I hate the fucking Jews
>>
>>2725340
He was american, so a fucking pig
>>
Yes, and that's a terrible thing, but you can't deny overall he was a better president of the more modern era.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.