[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Steppe Armies

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

Who was the most interesting?

Khan (with his red hair and green eyes but still gets shown like this in media) and his horde are up there, but is anyone as badass as the Scythians? They had the banter of Sparta and amazing bow and horse innovations.
>>
>>2721869
Khan wuz whitez?
>>
>>2721879
Only white people would be that evil
>>
>>2721887
really made me think
>>
>>2721887
Turkic/Mongoloids are canonically in human history the most evil, destructive, and locust like in the world with their rampages and mass slaughter.

>Attila
>Genghis
>Kublai
>Timur
Etc...
>>
>>2721905
Someone had to keep the easts population in check.
>>
>>2721915
Just like the Russian heel did it them the 1700 and 1800s.
>>
>>2721869
>but is anyone as badass as the Scythians?
Timur
>>
>>2721869
Scythians had the dankest weed strains of antiquity
>>
I think Batu Khan: he captured and plundered Kiev after a winter siege in 1240. Maybe he is the only in history able to defeat the russian frost
>>
>>2722312
Kiev isn't Moskow...
It is a lot more to the south and I don't think the winter is as bad. Also the Swedes conquered Moskow once
>>
>>2722316
>Kiev isn't Moskow...
>It is a lot more to the south and I don't think the winter is as bad
no, isn't that bad but is sitll below 0
>>
File: Eurasian Cavalrymen-5.jpg (633KB, 1182x1646px) Image search: [Google]
Eurasian Cavalrymen-5.jpg
633KB, 1182x1646px
>>2721869
Pleb tastes
>Learning about Genghiz Khan and the Mongols, Attila and the Huns.
Learned tastes.
>Learning about Timur.
Enlightened tastes
>Learning about the Turkics, the Gunpowder Empires, the Khitan Liao, the Jurchens, the Khitans, the Xianbei, and
Ascended tastes
>Learning about the Indo-Iranian Horse Nomads like the Parthians, the Daha, and the Saka.
Transcended tastes
>Cimmeriaboos.
>>
>>2721869
Scythians had trap priests.
>>
>>2722387
I hope they fucked.
>>
>>2722316
when did swedes conquer "moskow"?
>>
>>2722636
Never, only Mongols, Poles and the French did. And the Mongols were the only ones who stayed for long.
>>
>>2722387
What was it with everyone putting such trust in eunuchs?
>>
>>2722644
They weren't eunuchs. But, as for your question, obviously, eunuchs can't cuck you. Even those who can fuck can't produce offspring.
>>
>>2721869
The wikipedia picture of Genghis was created under the supervision of Kublai, his grandson and he looks Asian as hell.
>>
>>2721869
PIE for being at the root of it all.
>>
>>2722644
They become super wise because they have enforced nofap. You'd be dumb not to trust their judgement.
>>
>>2721969
this, shit was cash.

Not as dank as chariot weed tho. But that was another age.
>>
>>2722312
>>2722329

You guys know Mongolia is cold as fuck right? It sits at literally the same latitude as most of Ukraine.
>>
>>2723935
Ukraine isn't that cold a lot of the time you know.
>>
>>2723946

neither is Mongolia in the summer, but during the winter Ukraine is fucking miserable, like mongolia
>>
File: baghdad.jpg (66KB, 567x399px) Image search: [Google]
baghdad.jpg
66KB, 567x399px
*Destroys Arab power forever*
Pssh... Nothin personnel... kid
>>
>>2723977
Islam did that. Mongols just plowed over the modest high point.
>>
>>2722361
>cimmeriaboos

But nigger I loved the movies with arnold.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.