[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alexander Hamilton

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: oh_no_im_dead.jpg (653KB, 3013x2345px) Image search: [Google]
oh_no_im_dead.jpg
653KB, 3013x2345px
I have to write a short paper on Alexander Hamilton, and I'm out of time! Come to my aid, anons of 4chan!
>>
>>2721454
something something whore and a Scotsman
>>
>>2721454
bit of a cunt, jefferson and him feuded all the fucking time, essentially controlled most of washington's cabinet, was responsible for adams losing his election (and thus jefferson winning lel)
you should touch on his bastard upbringing, his role in the war, the federalist papers, his role as treasury sec, his role in forming the military, his role as a leader of the Federalist party, his role in controlling Adams' administration from the outside, his role in getting rekt by Aaron Burr
>>
/b/ shit like this should be a bannable offense.
>>
>>2721454
Once upon a time, there was a scottish bastard named Alex. He wasn't as smart as he thought he was, and got shot for being an asshole. The end.
>>
>>2721485

Nah, we should help him out.

Alexander Hamilton was a tried and true Democrat. After growing up a poor, orphaned bastard he resented the rich and believed they were making selfish decisions that would one day destroy the US economy. He wanted to pay off the national debt for obvious reasons, destroy the 1 BUS although he didn't know much about banking, and shrank the army (Which was a problem in 1812 when the US got it's ass kicked by the Charles II and the Canadians, but he did help Jackson get funding during the Battle of New Orleans so it was all good). He was BFFs with Madison, which was awkward for Madison since Jefferson was his BFF too. Aaron Burr, a radical Republican, accused him of tax evasion, they dueled, Hamilton died.

We gochu anon. Go and write that glorious paper. Let us know if you need citations, I have an essay on him from freshman year I can probably dig out.
>>
>>2721454
He's the architect of literally everything wrong with the United States today. Good luck keeping it short.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KaWBs46USqE&t

Piece of shit.
>>
>>2721454

He accused my main man Aaron Burr of being incestuous.

Got in a duel with Aaron Burr, shot first, then got rekt by Aaron Burr like the bitch he was.

Jefferson and Adams both thought he was a fuck boy. When Jefferson and Adams agree on something it's usually correct.
>>
>>2721824
Hamilton was the main proponent of the first central bank, I think you're thinking of somebody else
>>
>>2722891
No, I am not mistaking him for someone else. I am giving op the same quality response I would expect were I to post the same question.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.