[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How was news evolved over the years?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: breaking-news-620.jpg (59KB, 620x349px) Image search: [Google]
breaking-news-620.jpg
59KB, 620x349px
How was news evolved over the years?
>>
>>2721341
From honest to fake.
>>
>>2721341
The press has always been sensational but the 24\HR cycle and the death of the newspaper are driving people away in droves.
>>
>>2722048
>He doesn't know about Yellow Journalism.
It was much more worse, anon.
>>
>>2722089
the media is far worse now, simply because there a exsists a larger cultural reach then Hearst could dream up in his wettest fantasies.

Yellow Journalism was basically the appitetzer.Sure, YJ did start a war, but the modern media has created a environment where basic truths facts are debated indefinitely.
>>
>>2722075
this. Not to mention cable news becoming even more base and sensationalized to try to reach any audience they can as more and more viewers move away from cable
>>
The problem with modern news is simply that it's now viable for them to cater to a specific audience, they identify a demographic, and then they hire journalists who they know will pander to that demographic.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.