[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

20th century Irish history thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: Dev.jpg (6KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
Dev.jpg
6KB, 225x225px
Are you a Dev man or does Collins supporter?
Any discussion of Ireland during the 20th century welome, pls no famine circlejerk
>>
Potato?
>>
How many potatoes does it take to kill an Irish man?

None
>>
Dev was a right bastard. And he looked like a paedo.
>>
>>2721144
Yeah I would be anti-treaty myself but when it was obvious that the movement would be split they should have caved. The civil war was completely unnecessary imo. His economic policies and his fetishisation of the Church was pretty shit too.
>>
File: angry-pepe.jpg (7KB, 236x236px) Image search: [Google]
angry-pepe.jpg
7KB, 236x236px
SOMEONE DISCUSS IRISH HISTORY WITH ME I CANT SLEEP REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEe
>>
>>2721268
I would love to. Can you tell me some good books about Ireland, the potato famine especially?
>>
>we're going to have a republic, okay?
>what
>the majority of the people in the government won't agree with me
>better start a civil war literally right after independence

Literally CSA tier faggotry
>>
>>2721301
There was the whole oath to the king and abandoning your ideals for little more then home rule with partition to boot, but they are pretty inbred down there in the west not dissimilar to the american south
>>
>>2721292
To me the most interesting parts of Irish history are the 1910-1925 and the troubles up north. Both areas are very complex and intricate so a wider grasp of Irish history/culture outlook is needed to understand these things fully which i freely admit I dont.
"Anglo the eternal cuck" is a great book that covers the famine period
>>
>>2721105
Dev was a Spanish rape baby bastard with no pa
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.