[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How does one get away from the beautiful lies of nihilism ?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: pepe-displeased.jpg (40KB, 600x579px) Image search: [Google]
pepe-displeased.jpg
40KB, 600x579px
How does one get away from the beautiful lies of nihilism ?
>>
>>2719248
It's not possible, enjoy.
>>
>>2719254
Well, fuck
>>
Nihilism is correct.

But so is secular buddhism.
>>
>>2719248
This is a answer you must find for yourself, anon.

No one can create a purpose for you. Only you can. Take comfort in knowing that it is possible to get out of this rut

Always remember, nihilism is just a meme that allows NEETs to justify their pitiful existance
>>
File: 1493225888590.jpg (15KB, 558x564px) Image search: [Google]
1493225888590.jpg
15KB, 558x564px
>>2719460
Nihilism, once encountered, is a self-contradictory glut. How do you get out of it when it makes you lose motivation for getting out of it?
>>
>>2719248

Nihilist here. I was raised in a completely godless home and it never occurred to me growing up that anything but nihilism was true. I honestly don't understand why people who come to nihilism later in life find it depressing. Nothing in life matters! This is the most wonderful and freeing idea I can conceive of, certainly far more freeing than the fantasy that life is a trial that you have to complete "correctly" or you suffer forever.
>>
File: 1493182142336.jpg (27KB, 583x616px) Image search: [Google]
1493182142336.jpg
27KB, 583x616px
>>2719526
t. Bobbyposter

You've been with it you're whole life, and you've found meaning in your freedom. I, a nihilist, have lost previous meaning through the onset of mental nihilism.
>>
>>2719499
how does it make you lose motivation? can you not enjoy life unless someone is telling you what you have to do?
>>
>>2719499
>motivation
Oh anon... consistent, everyday motivation is just a meme
>>
>>2719248
>>2719526
This anon gets it OP. A lack of purpose is not a cause for despair, but an unburdening, a freeness to make whatever you will out of your life. There is no cosmic balance that you need to strive to uphold, no judgement to be passed on your performance in life. Only you, and what you make of yourself. You are free to attach significance or not to anything you do or don't do. It's all up to you. You are a free man.

That's how to enjoy nihilism.
>>
whats nihilism here? is it a 4chan meme? or 19 century trend? Or borrowed from Big Lebowski?
>>
>>2719537
Under nihilism, nothing, not even your own life, matters. If nothing matters, where's your happiness?
>>
>>2719248
the hard problem of consciousness remains unexplained
>>
>>2719553
it matters to me because I'm living my life. it matters to my friends and family because of our emotional bond. I want to be happy and I want to see my friends and family be happy out of pure hedonism. that's enough for me
>>
File: yhyw.jpg (139KB, 1366x768px)
yhyw.jpg
139KB, 1366x768px
>>2719248
read some Nietzsche my dude
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.