[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tell me a bit about the history of this country.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: Vampires.png (489KB, 1198x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Vampires.png
489KB, 1198x1024px
Tell me a bit about the history of this country.
>>
kicking hungary's ass and being humiliated by russia
>>
>>2718447
Brainwashed Bulgarians.
>>
>>2718447
Well, it had the most perfect borders known to man before the USSR took Moldova.
>>
>be the dacians, cousins of the thracians, a barbarian tribe with ties to the celtic folk, while our thracian cousins thrive and make major technological and cultural advances we fuck pigs. form the chiefdom of Dacia and change king every 10 days because we're all retarded and shit, while our thracian cousins forge their empire. Fuck pigs for hundreds of years more while accomplishing nothing.
>Romans invade and fuck our shit up, most of us assimilate into their culture and religion because our revolves around worshiping poo, the romans brainwash us into believing we are of roman descent for the sole intent to abolish any unrest.
>We actually start we wuzzing it like the retards we are.
>Fast forward thousand years, still the shitty nation we were back then, only now we are gypsies that steal and eat poo from the streets, our ancestors are proud.
>>
>>2718481
Wasn't there a movement after the Soviets collapsed to join Romania and Moldova? What ever happened to that?
>>
>>2718447
They are Latin Romans
>>
>>2718447
Inhabited by Barbarian Dacian tribes in antiquity

Conquered by the Romans for a while(about a 100 years if im not mistaken, probably Romanized and Christianized in this period, but i don't know, im guessing)

After that dozens of tribes pass through and rule the region, Goths, Huns, Slavs, Avars, Bulgars, Magyars, Mongols, Cumans, etc.

In 1330 Wallachia is established and in 1346 Moldavia, these are the first actual Romanian states, before that it's all WEWUZing

In 1859 they unite and Romania as we know it today is formed

This was the tl;dr version
>>
>>2718447
Codreanu did nothing wrong
>>
>>2718486
Gypsy meme is the only thing that triggers me. Roma are literally only 3% of the population
>>
>>2718692
The rest are inbred filthy retards.
>>
>>2718447
2/3 of it is rightful hungarian clay
the rest idk
>>
>>2718447
Heirs of Rome and true defenders of Europe against Turkish and Hungarian horseniggers
>>
Can't they just give Romania back to the Hungarians? Seems like Hungary is the only country Bulgayrians aren't hostile towards so maybe having a border together they'll butt fuck and be finally be happy?
>>
>be Dacia
>conquered by romans
>become Roman province
>get fucked by horsenigger barbarians after the Romans abandon you, hence the slavic loanwords
>turn into Wallachia and Moldavia
>fast forward to 1859, they unite
>be United Romanian Principalities
>declare independence in the middle of the Russian-Turkish wars because fuck t*rks and become a glorious kingdom
>fast forward to 1940
>be Greater Romania
>world war 2 fucks you over
>1947
>king Mihai is expelled
>country goes to shit
>2017 and it's still shit but at least WE WUZ ROMANS
>>
>>2718447

fuck Dacia/Romania
jump on the Hungary train friendo
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.