[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Historical Misnomers

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: 1439304150521.png (245KB, 444x638px) Image search: [Google]
1439304150521.png
245KB, 444x638px
>The war to end all wars
>>
File: End of History.jpg (74KB, 850x400px) Image search: [Google]
End of History.jpg
74KB, 850x400px
>>2716499
JUST
>>
>>2716499
That picture is about as accurate as the Maginot myth.
>>
>>2717223
It does a good job at characterxing why the whole "Stab in the Back" Thing is a myth

>Watch me fight the world 3 of the top five manufacturing powers in the world.
>Not to mention some of the most populous countries
>Oh no, They're outproducing us and out number us! We're all starving now from blockades!
>God it's the fucking Jews fault. Not the fact we tried to solo three most powerful countries in the world.
>>
>>2717280
It was mainly just Germany vs France and Britain, US didn't enter till much later so it was more of:

>watch us try to solo two of the five most powerful nation's in the world
>>
>>2717298
>Germany vs France and Britain
aren't we forgetting someone comrade
>>
>>2717298
Well Russia kinda counts I would say.

The point still stands. The whole "Stab in the Back" myth is literally a monument to the German people's arrogance. It's not to say that they couldn't have won the war. But to act like they lost cause of the Jews is retarded. They were out manned and out manufactured.
>>
>>2717315
>>2717316
Didn't Russia sign a treaty and end with a truce with Germany which is why they were neglected at the end of WWI?
>>
>>2717335
They did but they were in the war up until 1917 in which America entered around the same time Russia left
>>
File: IMG_1709.png (2MB, 888x2622px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1709.png
2MB, 888x2622px
>>2716524
Anytime someone claims the end of history, make sure to mark them as a fucking dangerous ideologue.
>>
>>2717374
He meant it in a Hegelian way iirc
>>
>>2717377
It is still really dangerous.
>>
File: Butthurt_peka.jpg (72KB, 500x480px) Image search: [Google]
Butthurt_peka.jpg
72KB, 500x480px
>>2717374
>tfw I would agree to live on bread and water to see this come true
god damn it Gorbachev
>>
>>2717382
No, its the opposite of dangerous, its ideal human life
>>
>>2717298
Also the US was supplying materiel to all the allies, so even before they entered the war the US' manufacturing capacity had an impact.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.