[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What the fuck was their problem?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: Flag_of_Japan.svg.png (15KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
Flag_of_Japan.svg.png
15KB, 1200x800px
What the fuck was their problem?
>>
If you've ever been to Japan you'll know they are a country of fucking autists. World War II was literally a beta uprising because they so mad that they were being blocked out of the colonisation game by firstly Europe and the Chadnited States.
>>
Inferiority complex.
And don't forget to check my 2
>>
>>2714024
Ego and a series of emperors who would never be as good as the guy who got them there. Taisho (the son of Meiji) when he became emperor he wrapped up his speech into a telescope and looked around the room through it
>>
>>2714024
The same problem all Asians have. They got sick of being literal genetic betas and wanted to look tough on the world stage
>>
>>2714024
They wanted an A V E R A G E Korea gf before it was cool
>>
>>2714037

/thread
>>
>>2714076

to be fair I think they looked pretty good on the world stage when they beat up Russia pretty good that one time

t. not a weeb
>>
File: close_kek.jpg (49KB, 568x543px) Image search: [Google]
close_kek.jpg
49KB, 568x543px
>>2714037
no you didn't
>>
They took the ideology of racial supremacism from Nazism and turned it up to eleven.
>>
>>2714375
To be fair a lot of that was Russia beating up themselves.
>>
>>2714583
>>
>>2714583
To be fair, Russia had a lot more time, space and resources to become the industrial power that Japan was.
>>
>>2714024
tried to drive out western influences in asia, failed, and became literal cucks to u.s.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.