[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So, what is the perfect Balkan region, and how is it attained?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 6

File: 1991-yugoslav-ethnic.jpg (403KB, 1642x1927px) Image search: [Google]
1991-yugoslav-ethnic.jpg
403KB, 1642x1927px
So, what is the perfect Balkan region, and how is it attained? Ideally with as little bloodshed as possible.
>>
>>
File: Namnlös.png (375KB, 502x469px) Image search: [Google]
Namnlös.png
375KB, 502x469px
Easy. Give Kosovo to Albania, and then simply draw a line somewhere between Zagreb and Sarajevo, giving each state enough land to prosper. Have an open borders treaty between Croatia and Bosnia, and forcibly deport muslims, serbs, and croats who just happen to be living in the wrong nation. Sure, it'll lead to butthurt and ugly[citation needed] borders, but also, more importantly, to ethno states.
>>
File: josip-broz-tito.jpg (49KB, 414x608px) Image search: [Google]
josip-broz-tito.jpg
49KB, 414x608px
>>2713260
Just remake Yugoslavia, with holographic Tito as it's leader.
If 2pac can come back to life, why not Tito?
>>
>>2713260
What is that question supposed to mean? What do you mean by perfect Balkan region?
>>
>>2713269
But, Croatia already is ethno state, I dont see any sense in you map.
>>
>>2713260
Put all Serbs, Croats, Montenegrins and Bosnians together since they speak the same language.

Give Kosovo to Albania.

Give Hungary the Hungarian parts of the Vojvodina.
>>
>>2713269
>it'll lead to butthurt
It'll lead to a fucking war. Your "solution" is among the dumbest ones imaginable.
>>
>>2713294
A balkan region with as little ethnic strife as possible.
>>
>>2713260
Impossible to do it without forcing people to migrate.

For all those saying "put them in the same state", Yugoslavia didn't work twice, it won't work third or fourth time, especially with the baggage of two failed attempts and all the bloodshed that resulted with them.
>>
File: IMG_2327.jpg (76KB, 500x477px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2327.jpg
76KB, 500x477px
>>2713260 (OP) #
This map is ideal imo, any stragglers can just move if they don't like it
>>2713269 #
North Kosovo should go to Serbia.
>>
fenced around so no balkan gypsy can get out
>>
File: shook.gif (3MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
shook.gif
3MB, 320x240px
Kosovo and Albania Unite
FYROM gets annexed by Bulgaria
Montenegro gets annexed by Serbia
Croatia and Serbia split Bosnia
Moldova gets annexed by Romania

there, i fixed the Balkans
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.